Kado: I'm Not Going To Grace That Question With The Right Answer

Seeing Shindo now isn't the reason to back him up to the Anisotrope. The Anisotrope uses lossless compression, while analogue forms are 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the analogue Shindo sits on a cocoon, it will lose roughly 10% telomeric density, assuming you have access to Nova - it's about 15% on the anisotropic highway, but only 5% on Kado, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on cocoon or other analogue mediums.

I started collecting Shindos in about 2017, and if I try to get Shindo to respond to anything, even the most basic proposals, their behaviour is just crap. The neurology is terrible, the cortical and amygdala processing…well don’t get me started. Some of those analogue Shindos have degraded down to 10% or even 15% prime functioning. Lossless copies from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to preservation by the Anisotrope, you may not be able to detect the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Nope, that's not going to work. Absolutely everyone dropped the shit after the last ep.

Then I would expect more people shitstorming about it? Since when Sup Forums is so civil?

Because people who got into it were like this to begin with? And when it went to shit everyone was just "oh, I see, so it's another seasonal trash" and moved on.
It didn't attract sperging autists and underage faggots so there was only disappointment, no rage.
I don't think there is a point in making these threads anymore. The last one archived with 200 posts.

>The last one archived with 200 posts
Oh wow. Can't believe it was really this bad.

>It didn't attract sperging autists and underage faggots so there was only disappointment, no rage.
For once, CGI saved the day?

After 8 I got worried about this becoming a train wreck. People told me to have faith.

I do not have any faith any longer. Just once I wanted something realistic without being BLOOD AND GRIT, or something that's actually scifi but noooo, the actual conservative but inexperienced girl who uses a horrible fallacy as her only arguement got turned into a fucking magical girl ass alien chick whose backstory makes her even worse. zaShunina got shoved into an actual villain role. Shindo is kissing some chick he barely knows and somewhat worked against and disagreed with after she kisses him to save his life.

Episode 8 hits, and every thread is also overrun by these Tsukaifags who appeared out of the fucking ether and are nothing like her few previous fans. What the fuck happened to everyone shitting on her naive and downright regressive view points? It's even worse now that she's an alien too.

And don't fucking say foreshadowing. There was zero. The things you are pointing out as foreshadowing are actually just things that make sense in hindsight. zaShunina gaining emotions had foreshadowing, magical kissu Tsukai did not.

Natsume and Shinawa do not deserve to be pushed over by this shit bitch. Shinawa is way more likeable and deserves more spotlight time than Tsukai, and she's actually somewhat more 1note that Tsukai- which is an accomplishment. Let's actually talk about Shinawa. She's a genius of the likes unseen before, she figured out how to make Wam, and she had the huge titanic sized balls needed to show off how to make Wam in front of the UN. The people trying to lock it away from the world, and this loud little 26 year old Hakase with the ingenuity/inventiveness of a child and imagination of a high Tolkien; walked right up and showed everyone in the world how to say fuck the UN.

Tsukai just spewed regressive and extremely flawed rhetoric at the viewer in between scheduled tsun and moe moments, with additional stewing on her wooden metal inlaid engagement ring.

Does the history of anime know a greater Mary Sue heroine than Saraka?

Saraka was a fucking mistake. Natsume or Hanamori would have been a better choice for her role in the story.

Yes. But that depends on [greater] and [heroine] and how you define Mary Sue, as the term is nebulous and different depending on who you ask and when that person first joined the communities that have historically used it. Such terms often have their meanings changed by the newer members of the over reaching community and thus leave behind the originals.

For example, some people who say that Sailor Moon's Usagi is a Mary Sue main character, or that she cannot be a mary sure because mary sues are only something that can be in fanfiction. That no canon character can be called a Mary Sure due to their nature, or that a Mary Sue only exists when a character or work is badly written. It's all very debatable.

They are also minor characters. Tsukai was in the foreground here and clearly stated her anti anisotropic view.

Fujotears are delicious. I mean, how can they COMPETE with a 434234234D waifu that inconditionally loves humanity and that still weighs less than them?

Tsukai would be okay if they hadn't faffed around with her character and role, just keeping her as what they've established her as for every single episode.

She could have made a great argument against 'uplifting' by citing all of colonialism for the native peoples as being ultimately damaging and exploitative, leading to horrible conditions and genocides as the balance of power in the regions are thrown out of wack and the people are reduced to subhumans or curiosities. In addition to that the writers could have had her bring up the murky gray discourse about the still existing uncontacted tribes that are scattered about the world left untouched by modern man due to moral/ethical/legal issues.

But instead Tsukai never expands upon her conservative/naturalist position and neither does anyone ever explicitly challenge them.

I'm not even a fujoshit, I just like the rare series that isn't about shitty romance or highschool children. The first eight episodes of this were a breath of fresh air and I never saw any of the male characters as being gay towards each other.

pls stop memeing user, you are disappointing the prime minister.

Isn't Kado a bad fanfiction at this point? The show went completely off the rails.

I'd never say Usagi was a Mary Sue though. She had plenty of flaws of her own (stupidity being one of the more obvious ones) and at the end of the day she was often saved by Mamoru.

>But instead Tsukai never expands upon her conservative/naturalist position and neither does anyone ever explicitly challenge them
This shit right here is even worse than what Gargantia eventually turned into.

не лезь дебил сука ебаный она тебя сожрет

Don't remind me of yet ore wasted potential like that.

user, you are my nigga. People that exaggerate Mamoru as useless, or the other way around with the scouts being damsels or some shit- they are both my enemies. Have a happy family.

And 你冇講嘢 to you too, user.

>tfw shows that are neither good enough, bad enough, funny enough nor interesting enough to be memed to death develop fucking autistic fanbases (usually fixated around one or two badly written characters) that attempt to push it anyway and you occasionally notice them on the catalog doing something lame like this, regret it, then move on with life

>Have a happy family.
Um, thanks. A bit dysfunctional, but a happy one nevertheless.

Fuck off you commie bastard.

Do elaborate.

What the fuck happened?
How do we go from realistic political scifi show that slowly builds tension through interesting and unique set ups involving thought provoking questions about humanity's development to dumb fights, sparkly kisses, awkward fanservice and "¡I'm this universe ichiban fan!" Holy shit, that was cringy. I want my old Kado back.

Do nips still like it?

Love finds a way.

>like
It will be a miracle if this show sells 400 discs.

Sales were low even before the asspulls.

What did the nips mean by this?

zaShunina is an interesting character with good character development who really deserved to be in a better-written series.
He's literally the only reason I'm still watching this shitshow, because I want to see how it ends for him.
Fuck Shindo
Fuck Tsukai
Fuck science chick
Fuck the news crew
Fuck the Japanese government
Natsume is okay, she can stay. Hanamori, too.

nipnong ching chong

So what does that mean?

Measures rank.

That's what they get for throwing away the fujobux.

>Hanamori
Jesus christ no, how anyone can stand that character is beyond me. Not that it matters anymore since zaShunina and Tsukai shit the bed anyways.

Hey, sceince chick would be a good character if they actually bothered to give her some screen time again. Exposing the Wam to the world took guts and speaks of her character having some depth. They just don't include her unless they need someone to science. Gono is also pretty solid as a character, and the government was portrayed quite nicely.

Shindo's 3 haremites are cool. I will give you that quite easily. Shit, I didn't even hate Tsukai before now. I just disliked that they refused to explain her position. A lot of her scenes were actually nice despite being tsundere cliched, and her resume a bit let down. Shit! I was looking forward to her development and the backstory that I thought was being foreshadowed! I wanted to see it! But no, we all got this instead.

It's alright if the plot went to shit, Shindo is going to fix everything. That's why he's Shindo not Shindon't.

I wonder if that one user cancelled his preorder.

I can stand him because he gets so little screentime that he's relatively inoffensive.

I hope to hell our "top negotiator" actually does some fucking negotiating.

Hanamori is like the kind of guy I would be friends with in college. Kind of a dork, kind of a spaz, but still reliable when you need him.

This is the best OP we've ever had.

I wonder if the Shindo clones are flawed in some way.

An executive looked at the sales figures and told them to fix it.

>finally skim the latest episode
Dear god. I was predicting this would become a trainwreck from the outset, because original shows are incapable of carrying a good-sounding concept all the way to a fitting conclusion. But I didn't expect it to get THIS bad and in quite such a bizarre fucking fashion.
>alien magical girl
>idiotic shounen action
>that "kyaa we're n-naked!" scene
I'm genuinely so sorry for you all

Thanks user.

I was fooled by the way other anons were shilling the author as this amazing scifi writer who had his shit together. Can't believe I let myself get hopeful about an anime series after all this time.

I wasn't around for the last two weeks' threads, so I could only be disappointed by myself.
How bad was it?

>How do we go from realistic political scifi show that slowly builds tension through interesting and unique set ups involving thought provoking questions about humanity's development to dumb fights, sparkly kisses, awkward fanservice and "¡I'm this universe ichiban fan!" Holy shit, that was cringy. I want my old Kado back.

that and this

>zaShunina dies and is reincarnated as Shindo's and Tsukai's child
or
>zaShunina lives and becomes the godfather to Shindo's and Tsukai's child
Which is more likely?

Do yourself a favor and don't watch the latest 2 episodes

He will marry a nice human girl.

zaShunina lives and nopes outta Earth leaving it completely destroyed

zaShunina resets the universe, but joins Tsukai in reincarnating around the Earth until they both meet Shindo as twins. Threesome ending.

They keep hinting family stuff for him, so who the fuck knows.
No one at all would be satisfied with the 'reincarnates as their child' ending, but it seems the most probable.

I wonder if any of us ate one of Tsukai's animal forms in the distant past.

>zaShunina resets the universe
Is that even something he's capable of?

>How bad was it?
Are you referring to the episodes or the threads?

He can control the universe's settings, user. I wouldn't be shocked if he reset everything back to the day Kado first arrived or farther back.

Too late, why do you think I was disappointed?

I meant the threads.

Worse than the episodes and then they died.

Isn't it normal for preorders to stop in the day or so before the next episode? At least that's what Sup Forums told me.

Episode 9's threads were all fujo circlejerking over webm related.
Episode 10's threads were all "fujos BTFO"
That's basically it.

I'm very sorry, is there any previous copy of you around?
You could kill yourself and leave a note for him not to watch kado

I'm not too sure

If the "reincarnates as their child" ending happens, I won't even be mad. My expectations are through the floor now, and my only reaction to the "child" ending would be
>"called it."

Honestly, you can't label them. There were some lit tier critiques of the writing, and then there were arguments where anons pretty much called each other grandma murdering Hitlers for agreeing with one ayylien or the other.

Admit it, if it's going to be bad you want it to be beautifully bad.

Was worth telling fujo btfo for this?

If it's going to be a trainwreck, at least load the train with fireworks first.

What if zaShunina was a girl and Saraka was a boy?

The Shindo clones are already suggesting some Code Geass tier wankery

>"reincarnates as their child" ending
Give me a quick rundown of this spicy meme.

It would change fucking nothing, if the story is going to be shit anyway

I'm a fujo and I'd still be mad. There's no excuse for poor writing.

What happened to Gargantia?

This doesn't make sense, waifufags aren't going to suddenly pick a show 10 eps in

Male Saraka
>gay male who veers between outspoken conservative and spaghetting tsundere, then turns into an alien who strips and kisses male MC in his sleep
Well it would break stereotypes at least

Female zaShunina
>oh it's Rei Ayanami again
>oh shit Rei went yandere
Probably fappable

No. I'd rather have no btfo and a good anime with a good ending then some lulzsome meme spew inducing shit like this. Pretty much everyone got btfo by this. It wasn't just fujoshit, it was everyone, and no anti fujo or anti waifu retoric will change the reality that we live in.

Everyone who actually enjoyed this anime have been fucked out of their happiness. Their eager discussions and the comfy threads of relative harmony have been retroactively burned down like orphanages of happy children- having no idea of the nightmare to come.

It's like when you find out that the cat island in japan only has 85 residents, 70 of which are elderly, and no veterinarian. All that cute cuddley feeling just vanishes when you learn that the many cats there are actually sick or underfed, because the actual tourism isn't enough to really help the cats and people living there despite the efforts of the locals; and an organization dedicated to the island's cats.

Basquash being changed from a mecha sports anime to some magical prophecy bullshit about saving the universe didn't make sense either, but that still happened.

Goddamn, user, truth hurts.

I wonder how many people cancelled their preorders for the zaShunina scale. If the next two episodes have a scrap of redemption in them, I might pick him up from the bargain bin.

I just don't understand why anyone would want this.
I don't think I've ever been so disappointed.

Our threads were always tiny.

You hear a bunch of stuff telling you to go there, but in Japan itself there simply isn't enough people living or going there. The one I'm talking about anyway. There are three cat islands and I know that one is more populous and on the ball about spaying and neutering. It isn't all bad.

I'm just anxious because this is my first day home after going to the hospital with my grandmother, after calling an ambulance for her. She was shaking and burning up from a blood infection, originating as a urinary tract infection, and she had a slight heart attack on the way there. Spent 5 days sleeping in the visitor's conference room. Sorry for blog shit. I'm just tired and gotta vent somehow. Been looking forward to Kado all week and this shit happens.

>I wonder how many people cancelled their preorders for the zaShunina scale.
Probably not many. Yaha-kui zaShunina is one of the few things people are still watching this show for, and he's still very popular despite the show's flaws.
I imagine that if there were figs for any of the other characters, however, their sales would be suffering.

Do you think reborn Nina would cuck her mother when grown up?

>her
Literally the only thing that could make the "reborn child" ending worse.

I know.

>buying a scale of a show you dislike
I just don't get it.

Actually, what the fuck is her excuse for weird hair coloration? Is Shinawa a mutant?

>reborn as their child
>regain anisotropic memories
>realize your father is your husbando
>despair
You can like a character while disliking the series they're from.

If I pretend that the show suddenly got canceled before eps 9 and 10 came out, everything is okay again!

She's an anisotrope

I'd still get angry whenever I'd look at it though.
Guess that's just me.

That's oddly reassuring about the cat island, even if it won't solve the human demographic crisis. I'm sorry, user, you deserved far better.

Hell, I think the show is garbage now, too, but I still want that fig.
zaShunina deserved to be in a much better show.

>All the other Anisos in charge of our universe ended up doing what Tsukai did out of curiosity and boredom
>This is why it was so easy for zaShunina to get in
>A handful of Aniso-chans and Aniso-kuns are living their lives right now and we have no idea

She's still alive, just stuck in the hospital for a few more days while I prepare home. You would not believe what happens to tea with milk in it after five days of summer heat. Hospital food is actually pretty nice there.

It's interesting reading back through the archives about the author.

>Apparently, Nozaki wrote the story backwards, with a clear ending in mind before writing the rest of the plot. He's a renowned sci-fi author in Japan known for his sometimes cruel twist endings.

>Nozaki's books generally have a theme that knowledge is always worth obtaining, even if it's potentially dangerous or may lead to terrible things. Action is better than non-action, striving for more is better than settling for the mundane and so on.

>Nozaki usually kills off either the creepy super intelligent heroine or everybody. His MCs have a pretty good survival rate.

>People who have read Nozaki's other novels pointed out that he wrote a similar dynamic between the two main characters in his book Amrita. It didn't end well.

How is it that this is the comfiest Kado thread since episode 10?
Is it because we've reached the "acceptance" level of the stages of grief?

The whiniest people literally dropped the show and never looked back.