Shingeki no Kyojin

Are you looking forward to QUALITY S3?

Annie is best girl.
Mikasa a shit.

Endgame right here, brothers

to think this guy did the chaika illustrations.

Sorry, but this is Best girl right here.

yes

Annie/Hitch is cute and perfect.

S3 will be quality because of EH.

>Zeke banged Pieck
>She can't walk properly because of that

Brothers right here, brothers

>EP are cute, Cute!

Did isayama forgot about crystalized annie.

eren will eat reiner in front of gabi

Hongo OUT

Annie is made for Bert cock

>Left
>Royalty and War chief

>Right
>Bar slut and smelly hobo

Left is shittiest walldian
Right is shittiest warrior

In Season 3 I want someone to break Mikasa's fingers with a hammer.

Fuck, I mixed it up.

He's hoping everyone else will so he doesn't have to answer Takahashi questions about boy Female Titans.

This is one of the most heterosexual pics I've seen in a while.

Eren will eat gabi in front of reiner

Die.

Just kill me. This was meant for

no

Dubs for WHOOOOOOSH

>EREEEEEN
>ZEEEEEKE

>Right:Warchief and Royal Blood
>Left:Humanity Hope and Owner of the Founding
They are destiny to fight along side of each other.

Reiner, pls.

Sexually?

why doesn't eren just use the coordinate to tell all the titans to kill themselves?

Reiner is so handsome.

Because he needs to hold hands with a royal to do that.

no

Based Zeke and Best Girl are the "basedest" characters of this mango.

>Whooooooooosh

So how much of the uprising arc are they gonna skip to get to Shiganshina in S3, or are they gonna have 24 episodes this time?

BA is very cute, please come up with a cuter message that is more suitable

Because he's not the coordinate, he can't use the coordinate except for when it would be really convenient to extend the plot, and telling all the titans to kill themselves would not extend the plot.

Now, if Historia had eaten Eren, she would have the ability to instantly solved all the world's problems, but for whatever reason, the memory transfer bullshit that comes with a royal obtaining the coordinate makes them not want to do anything

What good is that gonna do? All shifters migrate to a new eldian if not consumed. Unless you wipe out all Eldians, titans will never disappear.

Titans are easy to control for Eren. Marley is the danger.

Why doesn't he tell all titans to attack Marley?

I mean, he knows he can use Historia to assist him.

>are they gonna have 24 episodes this time?
yes. 2 cour.

Er, he can't use the coordinate because he's not royal

He sure is.

But next chapter, his moms gonna report on him. And he'll be killed by Zeke.

Sorry user.

Royals can't use the coordinate, try again

Bert is made for Annie cunt.

Zeke is a yellow bellied coward who abandons his comrades when they need him most. Even Armin has bigger balls than him

What? They're literally the only ones that can.

The range and duration of his control is probably limited even when directly contacting a royal. Maybe going balls deep in her snatch would extend it a little further but not enough to control all of them for long enough

>comrades when they need him most
>Bert
>The guy who runned away like a coward even though he was the colossal
That's called Karma,user.

basically no one will use the coordinate, either because they can't (aren't royalty) or simply don't want (1st king ideology).

He needs to make babies with Historia then, and let himself be eaten. His kid should have a stronger affinity with the coordinate then.

Holy shit, my dick

>duration
>he literally uses it again without touching any royal

He wants to personally eat Reiner's friends and family in front of him, once that's done Marley's fucked.

>he knows he can use Historia to assist
him
That would require turning Historia into a titan and he cannot do that because he is in love with her.

I said that Historia would probably not use it if she had it because of the memory horse shit, but that she could if she wanted to. She just wouldn't want to anymore, because the first Reiss king is a ghost cuck.

Now, if the coordinate fell into the hands of a royal after the walls had fallen, it might be different

>Mikasa a shit.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhjX8iYwls

>That would require turning Historia into a titan
are you fucking stupid

its just touching historia you dumb speedreader

making cummies with annie!

Can't wait for Marley to be GRIM REMINDERED.

I hope Pieck stays safe though.

Eh? They are the only ones who can access the Coordinate's full power,but King Pussy's will don't allow it to be fully accessed.

>Implaying it doesn't ceases after a few minutes

Yeah like a minute later. Obviously it wore off as he was not able to use the same powers in further arcs

>Protect her smile at all cost.

It requires touching a titanized royal.

Armin a cute.

So, where are the retards who claimed that Mikasa didn't try to kiss eren?

>he cannot do that because he is in love with her.
He's too worried sperging out about the next enemy to care about romance you dumb whale

I don't recall that. Diane had royal blood, and was in titan form when Eren touched her.

Doesn't the coordinate need to touch a royal titan?

nope, just royal

Eren's objectives:
>Destroy the Titan Gears
>Kill Mads Mikkelsen while hiding inside of a box
>Fight against his shirtless brother on top of a wall

I can see where all the budget went

So did Isayama tell Araki about the time loop before they even started season 1 or what?

lol

Eren is obviously asexual, but after seeing this do people really think she's going to fall in love with someone else? I know most of it is shitposting and baiting, but there are people who genuinely think she's going to end up with Jean. Armin or some random guy. She's either going to end up dead, alone, or with Eren. And the last one is the least likely.

It's touching a titan royal which activated the coordinate for Eren. I don't think just touching Historia will do anything other then trigger some memories like Grisha fucking Dina and Carla

How come Levi recognized Hanges's knock?

I think it need to be touched by a Royal Titan to be access.

Literally what are the authors words the post
Don't listen to this retard please

no you fucking idiot
eren touched historia in that ceremony and that activated his memories
this can also happen with coordinate probably

But that explains why he wouldn't eat her or turn her into a titan. I bet the SL would agree to sacrifice Historia if it meant that Eren can use the coordinate to destroy Marley. But he is keeping this information to himself and putting himself at risk by invading Marley to presumably capture his royal blooded brother instead.

I want to cum inside the queen.

So, Sasha will be Sniper Wolf or Quiet?

Because he hears it every night when she comes to him.

Here is the retard who claimed she didn't want to fuck him

He was properly BTFO by Isayama and based Araki

Smile Unprotected

>activating memories is the same as using the coordinate.
Kill yourself, dumb speedreader.

It's the same butthurt landwhale who uses the same quote in every thread. Glad they got BTFO.

is this a doujin? sry newfag here

Isayama obviously said that because of the time limit Eren is on. He's going to die eventually and Mikasa will have to learn how to live without him.

Where is this retard?

Where is he?

I want to laught at his face

He's keeping her so that she can wake up 2000 years later.

>Mikasa=Quiet

He would do that for any friend, retard. O swear you guys are more delusional than EMfaggots. Rageturd is asexual until proven wrong.

I swear to god this have to be the final fight

Where are my EMbros? How did you feel about this scene? Was it satisfying?

Why is it Mikasa the one who needs to wait? Why can't she move on and fall in love with someone else? I just think about generic shonen when I think about EM.

Very because it doesn't have the sexual tension and undeniable chemistry that EA does.

>Isayama obviously said that because of the time limit Eren is on
Yes, obviously you know everything Isayama means by detail right? The only reason she has to move on is because Eren is dying and not because Eren does not like her romantically or anything.

Isayama literally says that he thinks it's said that Mikasa's happiness is Eren.