Ms13 members racially cleanse 2 black girls from a Long Island neighborhood

>ms13 members racially cleanse 2 black girls from a Long Island neighborhood
>trump thinks this is a bad thing
Honestly wish I had just voted for Hillary

Oh stfu.

No confio en nadie mucho menos en PUTOS uwu

Seriously how the fuck do so many salvadorians get here? They are everywhere here in Massachusetts (most of them are good hardworking people, but still)

ms13 is the lowest of the low
the trash of the trash

Spotted the Mexicans

Blow it out your ass nigger lover

My question is why are there so fucking many members of ms13 on Long Island

You do realize if we voted for hillary we would have a literal race war and two possible outcomes, one a white ethnostate or an even more racially diverse america run by a woman

Idc what you say I'm glad Trump delayed the storm, im not ready for all out chaos, I like this presidency because for what it's worth, it's pretty tame...the only people that think "IT'SSS HAPEEEENINGGG HURR" are reddit tier boomer retards magnifying everything trump says or does no matter the significance of it.

Telling the story of how illegal immigrants affect the black community was a good move. One battle at a time user.

hispanics are more of a demographic threat than blacks dude

Clowns have been supporting them.They are a Clown asset, muscle for hire

Blacks are far the lesser evil compared to latino gangbangers.

Plenty of blacks avoid becoming niggers. All ms13 beanershits are scumbags who deserve to be shot.

But they also breed 15 more darkies in the meanwhile, so it's a net loss. They all have to go back.

>dub of truth

PRAISE KEK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WITNESS MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>use 2 already dead niggs to kick out 40million beans
Sounds good to me

>Plenty of blacks avoid becoming niggers
all blacks have the nigger deep down inside them no matter how well behaved they try to act, its like training a wild animal in a circus one day its gonna eat the cage trainer

>t. spic
Just go back already.

All of these things are just staged to promote an emotional response.

The reason they were black is becuase it's an issue the democrats don't like, so when he wheels out 2 black families it's impossible for them to protest or mock him without looking terrible.

Its like you don't even know how to play this game.

Hehe

That tattoo whore on the left uses his nipple for her nipple. Aesthetic Gangsta

Quit pretending to be one us,kike. We smell you a mile away!

trumps a coal burner. he campaigned on that shit

Imagine if niggers were as smart as spics (80 iq, instead of 70 iq).
Just think of the violence and brutality of drug cartel made up of super-intelligent 80 iq niggers!

18'ers or MS13

>most of them are good hardworking people

This is fake news.

Massachusetts is a liberal shithole. Liberal shitholes import shitty people for votes. Shitty people act shitty because they are subhuman and can't help it.

The left ignores Americans getting killed because they just want power and they hate us with a passion .

I've fapped to worse

This is why black “””””gangs”””””” are just little neighborhood Boy Scout clubs where niggers hang out and pose with guns. Every single black crime mafia has collapse in a short span because of nigger foolishness and greed

ms 13 killed seth rich on a democrat hit since he leaked their shit yes i think ms 13 is bad yes op is a shill

MAGA

The issue is that they're not hunting Tyrone, they're after the people that we can tolerate.

>they’re not hunting Tyrone
Yes, yes they are. Black dudes are scared shitless of Latino gang members.

I dunno about you brothers im allying with blacks if a mexican vs black war breaks out.

These spics are smarter, more ogananzied, crueler, and there are like 4 times as many of them nogs.

If you're too stupid to see that Trump is pitting aids niggers against nacho niggers, maybe you should kill yourself.

the thing is they are all shorter than five feet ten inches tall, but they travel around in groups. they're like oompah loompahs.