In this thread we post Manga and Anime that would greatly benefit from Netorare twists

In this thread we post Manga and Anime that would greatly benefit from Netorare twists.

The comprehensive and complete list of anime and manga that would benefit from NTR:

And that's the full list.

OP pic not related. Awesome job guys. We did it.

>Pic not related

>NTRfags got so BTFO by the author that they haven't even recovered from the shock yet

Tsuki ga Kirei

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

>Liking NTR shit

Get out. I'd rather drink piss that's how bad it is.

>NTRfags complain about vanillafags when they are outspoken against NTR
>NTRfags throw a hissyfit when a manga tells them to fuck off

And that's it. The thread can be closed now.

Story on this?

SAO.

Kys cucklover

look

Why wasn't this thread closed after this?

Because we keep bumping this
Literally just stop posting

I'm saging though

I can only think in Yosuga no Sora, Sora would finally leave her cage and learn what love really is, happy ending achieved thanks to an old fat faceless guy.

>looking so smub because she just fucked the mailman

What's saging?

fpbp

NTRfags are strangely fixated in this manga about a little girl teasing a little boy she likes.
Author then does a timeskip chapter where girl is shown as an adult with a kid and it kinda implies she lost touch with the boy after school but at the end it turns out they are maried and the author was teasing the audience.
NTRfags then got mad

I'm sorry but we're getting into very loose definitions of NTR if we're including "drifting apart and moving on."

NTRfags only started flocking to the manga after that chapter though, because they have terrible reading comprehension

Why are you so obsessed with NTRags? Just ignore them, they're delusional.

Shame there wasn't, that bitch didn't deserve Takeo

Kuso thread

That's why it's stupid in the first place. Even if they did move on, it wouldn't be NTR. NTRfags just want to put their fetish on everything.

>doesn't get with the girl with the huge titties
>doesn't get with the older sister
>gets with a girl that's just going to fatten him up when his metabolism slows down when he gets older

I wish someone would translate the last few chapters anyways though, I wanted to see for myself how it ended.

This manga is already NTR. It is just taking a while for the story to develop.

>Still in denial
NTRfags pls.

/thread

fpbp at work

>cucks are still bootyblasted after takagi blew them the fuck out
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE TEASED

the world would greatly benefit from the slaughter of all cucks. you're useless trash anyway.

Most things

Ichirukists voted Bleach.