Re:Creators

Subs out

Hime will demand from the world to like Sota's drawings as a last will of Setsuna.

I want to deito Magane!

Rui Kanoya is best girl!

And yet his Gigas Machina will never penetrate Yuina.

1v1 me Altair

Famous last words. It was nice knowing you Rui, you're a cool guy.

She's mine, faggot.

>watched the episode
>literally fucking nothing but homosexual lust between two shotas
fucking dropped

Reposting

Why are the younglings getting all the death flags?

Yuina sounds like a bitch. Is Rui into femdom or something?

Beg a goddess to return.

Yuina a shit.

The princess that Hime was copied from was already a thing, and on display at the event before she started working with pros.

What happens if I take this can and drink from it myself?

So Altair doesn't touch the beta because he was Setsuna's friend?

Should've just walked away from the screen and close his eyes haha

She was talking down to the annoying brat Rui, not the cool bro pep talk giving Rui.

I fucking bet that Rui will lose his Gigas Machine in some dumb and hilarious way to Magane.

Tfw can finally like Rui and not just because fucktoy.

So will this be NTR with Sota fucking Altair?

Or maybe Altair sees Sota as her father.

Fuck Yuina

Why did Setsuna bully Souta right here? It's sarcasm right?

someone post the edit with soda making the tweet

>/m/ provides the best character yet again
God praise Mecha. Rui confirmed not dumb but actually smart

Watching this episode, Mamika's funeral was actually genius

How so

They replicated the shitty amatuer art look really well for Sota's drawings, how the fuck

Souta's crime was that he didn't do anything, but he blames himself for everything. The reality is that Souta making posts to defend Setsuna wouldn't do shit against a shitposting machine.

The Selestia picture was cute and his only good picture aside from his self-portrait.

I don't think so, that one was by far his best work.

It was made real by meme magic. She's not even real or dead.

Wow, it took 11 episodes for the /m/ character to do something.

It was made real by the studio though

They took your fanart

Despite Souta not being a really interesting character, after this episode I want a full season of Souta and Setsuna's Awkward Adventures.

That picture Sota posted almost looks like this artist's stuff, though.

It means someone got hired to do that job, really makes you think.
>hey can you draw in your amateur style this character

That self-portrait was pretty good.

Selesia wants to go back

Can you even think of killing her after that? Any character, even, for that matter?

>/m/boi is self reflective and considerate
Praise be

>real life plagirism from anime about the dangers of plagirim

If I came inside Meteora would she like it?

You have to. If you will make an utopia, the world will destroy itself, lns would be low on sales, characters forgotten.

Selesia was healed in few hours.
So with medical assistence the creations that aren't killed with One attach are immortal.

>Sora tries her best to sound like a boy
>Still sometimes sounds like a girl

Rui > Megane

Setsuna and Soda are half siblings.

She wouldn't shut up about it.

Yeah. There is a balance. The funeral encapsulates it in a way.

It's taking way too long for Blitz and his creator to become relevant.

the cutest!

FUCK

I'm still laughing at you guys that are surprised at this.

She would love it. It's gotta be better than 2d sprites mashing against each other.

This drawing style is very nostalgic. It gives a pretty nice feeling.

Blitz is gonna get his weakness revealed after Travis gets his power up.

quite a few of his stuff is actually pretty decent, I mean I can't draw at all so who am I to judge, but it will probably just be another sign of the creative's inferiority complex most people have myself included

like when i write something whenever i reread it I always find things I want to change or think is just terrible no matter how many people say it's good. and that one critical comment is always what confirms our own suspicions.

>he might have a chance with her here but not in the original story

Next week, my brother.

Mrrrhmm

No, man, it is worse. Now it is SOTADUMPS.

>What are we going to do on the bed?

>She's been drawing him reuniting with his daughter since she feels bad now that he's real.
>Their meeting is going to be her introducing the two after twitter meme magic makes it real.

She tried using a low voice but was told to go higher apparently. It's cuter this way, anyway.

Next week she'll get back at him by explaining her plan of making anime.

Sota cut her off, she was about to dump.

At this point I hope the series go full ryona and guro.

Bitz is such a cool ojiisan.

>a hole in the belly has regenerated in hours
>a scratch on the cheek needs a patch

h-help I'm feeling things, and the feminine voice and hair isn't helping matters

Yes his stuff is decent for starters but he made a mistake comparing himself with the pros.

>she's NEVER seen a popular character which has tons of fanart drawn so beautifully until this limp-dicked faggot drew it

Typical beginner mistake, it's alright, it's not like it'll cause the end of the world or anything.

>The reality is that Souta making posts to defend Setsuna wouldn't do shit against a shitposting machine.

100% true BUT if he had just given her the dick, I seriously doubt she'd care enough about the trolls to jump in front of a train.

>both Eromanga and this show reminding me this week that there's loads of very young people out there meeting significant others that share their interests through the internet
>this is now a common trend and will continue to be for the upcoming years
>I'm 30+ single and I never experienced this because internet and social networks were not as wide spread back then and literally no girl I grew up with through the different levels of education ever cared about anime.

Meteora will for the first time be hostile towards Soda for interrupting her infodump, just watch, they'll all be disgusted and dissapointed at Soda and he will expect Meteora to be there for him but she's upset at him interrupting her and will offer no support like Soda didn't for Setsuna

Selesia went probably in surgery.

Guys I got it. The character that will stop Altair will be the self portrait of Souta.

I mean, that's a cute story about her losing her glasses and all, but was there a point you were planning to get at or

Just let the wise shota bro in user

Selesia's creator keeps packing them on too.

Would you answer his phone?

Well it's beautiful because it had a soul.

>This kid again

my feet hurt

>Plot Twist
>Setusuna only became his friend because she liked looking down on him.
>Altair actually hates Setsuna too for being just as petty as the rest of the humans.
>She is thankful to Souta for abandoning her rather petty creator.

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

You know, human body is not a sock, you cannot just sew it.

That what I don't get, how this works? If creator posted the creation dying and getting many retweets would they die? Are there checkpoints from stories like popular chapters? If they bring mamika back would she remember anything? If they actually go back to their stories would they remember anything?

Same here, except the only girl I knew that was into anime was my sister.

This desu.
Trolls can be ignored. But losing your boyfriendu because he's a limp dick faggot is too much for a girl to bear.

>"Hai, moshi moshi, Soda des"

Soda speaks....

rather slow....

doesn't he....

they're not trying....

to pad out the lenght......

are they?.....

His fundies are on point, he's better than 90% of people who draw.

Sota's picture of Selestia had a nice amateur feel which you can tell had heart behind it.

He's going to throw Selesia out of her wheelchair just to sit down.
>I think you're done healing