forgot pic

Because we are watching the dem party crash and burn. Shitcoins can wait

>Mad he got in to late

you should have invested in dog coin

So glad I'm out of that meme coin
I was taken out of suicide watch!

Buy the dip, idiot

Wake me up when it hits 8000 so I can btfd

B...b....b..b...buy goys it will surely recover!
>meanwhile people are using your money to sell out

You can thank Zuckerberg for that.

Because people who actually pay attention have been expecting it for weeks, brainlet

i can't think about crypto anymore. i justed myself pretty hard.

>tfw getting LINKED as usual

Chad sold his bitcoins to take Stacy to Aruba while Sup Forums neckbeards were buying ATH.

And now Bytecoin will take the throne!

Most have been calling for $8000. This really is not unexpected. Most in coins have been waiting for this as an opportunity to buy in. Go to trading view and look at most BTC/USD threads over last few days.

Wow, bitcoin getting the usual correction after an almost parabolic bull run + new year's dump + BTC Future's manipulation + bunch of FUD due to regulation, what a surprise.

Hopefully we'll see a correction to the 200 day SMA, it'll be a greaaat time to buy.

NOT POLITICAL

S T I N K Y

If LINK memes are going to find there way into Sup Forums, I better spread this one as well

>wait months for BTC to drop below 10k so I can buy in
>drops to 10200
>don't have funds quite ready
>end up buying in at ~11000
>couple days later it's crashing to

gonna correct to 8.2k about

all the way to 2k, the actual energy value to create 1 btc. That's the value +-500. No fundamentals to support anything but that.

>implying it will beat wordcoin or doublewordcoin

>Up 9000% from this time last year
>Up from $4,000 a few months ago
>Look at previous years graphs, same exact trend
>Crash
Fucking nocoiners I swear

>Investing in a unironically make believe product whose sole value is it’s cash out value.
>investing this pate in the bubble

Now I get why people go poor from poor financial sense.

Btw it's going to $1,611 very soon. Screenshot if you want or do whatever the fuck you want. You're going to miss the boat again anyways. You literally have no vision.

>investing
yeah, no. speculating. there is a difference

Because at this point coiners getting BTFO is no more of a happening then some Chicago nog shooting himself in the junk is.

Anyone hear about the Tether Bitfinex subpoena?

For great things to rise lessor things must fall. Their date with destiny is already set. No need to chronicle their demise... one which will be a fiery one

good thing i never could figure out how to buy a bitcoin without giving bank acct number

Tell that to anyone who bought in over 10k.

No, absolutely not. Just because it costs x dollars per coin to mine does not mean each coin is worth the cost to manufacture.

Sage. It does this all the time.

kek

y-yyou wont be laughing when my 10k linkies are worth millions in a year or two

No, but I heard they were supposed to audit the assets backing tether and that fell through. As a reasonable person it would leave me to believe these assets do not exist.

Not good since tether has been the primary driver of the increase in price of bitcoin

BITCOIN FAGS BTFO

Was japes, Bytecoin is trash. I have about 200 which equates to 1.69USD.

srsly just like any other traded asset
dont forget to HODL

/biz/ shills bitcoin so much because they want to cash out and they can't do it unless some sucker is willing to buy

haha no coiners BTFO as usual

I read in an article that Bitfinex and Tether were supposedly separate entities, but the Paradise Papers revealed top management worked together in the Virgin Islands to create Tether. They worked throw the Appleby law firm, and Appleby's corporate clients include Barclays Group, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Bank, JPMorgan Chase, KPMG, Lloyds Banking Group, PwC, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Santander UK and Standard Chartered.

Now today they are subpoenaed and prices plummet, if they aren't backed 1:1 btc is fucked depending on how much Tether was used to pump the market. I'm not that into crypto, so I don't know how big of a deal they are, but they have some big connections

not happening you faggot

sage

HANGING ON IN QUIET DESPERATION IS THE ENGLISH WAY

Governments ruin everything. From immigration policies to fucking internet meme coins.

Why do we fucking let these people ruin everything?

MAKE IT STOP

I did read this. Apparently 800 million tether has been printed in 2018 alone. How much more, I don't know.

Fucking banks getting greedy and getting in before doing their due diligence

Who would have thought a product which makes no sense that is flooded with idiots and sammers would eventually crash. Glad i got out when it sorta peaked. Such a meme but fuck it the US dollar is no better

Checked and agreed. Is there a more stable independent crypto out there or is it all shady?

post your wojacks!

worse than that m8

bitcoin is fucking dead. buy ETH. itll be the new "reserve" currency, and will triple to 3k instantly. expect the markets to be fucked for a good 6 months while everyone has to account for this change.

flippening happens by the end of feb, march at the latest.

cap this post.

> Tell that to anyone who bought in over 10k.
The grand majority of the coinfags and shills.
R.I.P to these faggots.
All of it is going to be dead. Nothing is a currency beyond a stable value transaction note. Something that resists depreciation and APPRECIATION. Say your final praise as its almost time to say goodnight.

Because Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about ponzi-schemes allegedly made by some NEET Japanese. The only time you saw pro-crypto threads is because /biz/ was trying to invade and get people to inflate the price of crypto further under the guise of "JEWS HATE IT!".

Anyone smart enough would have made their money and gtfo'd immediately. Anyone who bought over, say... 15k value probably ate shit or left early enough to make a small return. Everyone else is just mad they didn't make *as much* money because they got greedy.

Why is eth more secure than others?

The rest are going to be buried in the collapse.
GG.
/thread

It isn't.. it's a piece of shit fraud just like all other coin currencies. They're all headed to zero collectively. Good fuckin riddance of this cancerous scourge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Over on /biz/ you can't shake a stick without hitting a thread about the bitcoin crash.

Butcoin was shilled on here since its inception as a alternative to Jewish controlled FIAT currency.

what do you mean by "secure"?

eth is superior to bitcoin

the value of cryptocurrencies comes from them being outside of government control (for now)

Because they all get slid off the board by shills.

I've been doing quite well investing in stocks due to this economy. Crypto has a high volatility and there are too many normies in bitcoin now, but other cryptos have potential. I'm just not willing to take the risk. Yes, i'm a nocoiner, but you can't lose in this current economy rather you choose coin, stocks, or both.

bitcoin is rebounding and will hit 100k by the end of the year. no-coiner fud can't stop my gains.

This. It's up 0.1% in the last 13 seconds of trading. recovery imminent.

Get out before 2020.

Blah blah blah blah blah...
Do you feel in control anymore?
Everyone's laughing at you.
No one gives a flying fuck about you... CUM LIPS

I'm probably going to get out way before then, this bull market simply cannot sustain itself until 2020, it has to come back down to earth at some point.

I thought btc was independent/outside govt control but then I find out some big bank types can pump it. How isolated is eth from btc? Maybe that's more what I'm asking

Then (depending on your account level) buy $DIA puts.

This will allow you to dance on everyone's grave if the big crash comes.

Hopefully it crashes all the way

>a unironically make believe product whose sole value is it’s cash out value.
You just described money

>not buying this dip
no coiners get tossed.

I love it. Waiting for it to bottom out to pump it, only wish I had confirmed identity sooner so I could sell what I have to buy back it as well.

Sounds like a fantastic idea user, godspeed.

Good, I could use some more pocket money. Let me know when its at the bottom.

It's not.. Ex wallstreet runs all the exchanges and pricing action as you need finance licensing to do so. THe biggest exchange's co-founder is an ex Goldman sachs HFT boy. It's always been an inside job from the start. a ponzi scheme fueled by a bunch of useful greedy idiots.

This. I've been expecting this and wanting it. Not sure if I'll throw my money back in BTC or something better like Monero, hell, even Bcash is better, but the market is so fucked from normies it's hard to predict the next big one, I just know it'll be an altcoin.

> BTFD (by the fucking dip)
investopedia.com/terms/b/bulltrap.asp
Rest in peace trading noob. You're being taken to zero as you double down on losses every step of the way

can someone answer me, in a polite way, what exactly can you buy with bitcoin as of today?
thanks in advance.
>t. guy with no bitcoins

We had an all-day discussion about this on /biz/ earlier today.

In spite of what people claim, bit coin is not a store of wealth or a currency.

Right now, it's a purely speculative instrument which is using artificial scarcity and the bigger fool theory to be a self-feeding bubble.

Cash, while just as made up as bitcoin, is at least backed up by the full faith and credit of a nation.

Stay calm.

Jesus Christ loves you.

well banks are always going to be able to manipulate markets because they have so much cash to play with.

flippening.watch/

eth has more nodes, and i would imagine the coin supply is more spread over more users because there was less chance to hoard like with bitcoin (where the tech was brand new).

Nice gif and nice name.

This can more or less be compared with normies as well. When stock futures hit the MSM it's time to be cautious.

Other crypto currencies, or maybe a few things on the internet black market.

The problem with the bitcoin bubble is that it will all far apart as soon as people try to pull cash out.

Right now, the so-called "value" of bitcoin is based on the bid/ask, and it's only supported by the money people are putting in the first time to get their first position.

But like every other bubble in the history of man, the so-called "value" of bitcoin is now detached from the amount of cash that was put into it.

Meaning that if enough people started to spend their bitcoin (and vendors cashed out in order to pay to restock the shelves after the purchase), people would suddenly discover that there is a major liquidity gap in the whole system.

To put it in other terms.... when people deposit money in a bank, the bank doesn't keep all of your money in there. It is loaned out, put into outside investments, and used for other things.

If too many people tried to withdraw their money from a bank at the same time, there would be a run because the bank only keeps about 10% of the deposits in cash.

(this is what happened at the start of the depression, and resulted in the creation of FDIC to keep people from doing this).

But with bitcoin there is no FDIC. Instead, there is nowhere near enough cash to pay off the "value" of the existing coin.

When the real crash comes, it will be hard and total.

That's a really good point, I can only imagine those early coin people and even the people who started it all up have fuck tons. That's an interesting angle to take on a newer coin.

I have always thought cryptos value was based on the black market, but I do trust that cleaner activities will eventually be crpyto facilitating.

Because I'm trying to not think about it and how utterly JUSTed I am

Something similar happened to me. When I heard that my employee, who was making 22k per year, was pre-approved for a $200k home loan, I knew that it was game over.

So, around 2007 I moved most of my money out of my normal stocks, and put it into garbage and toilet paper stocks. This saved my bacon when the crash came.

you should have listened

you should have invested in dogecoin instead fampai

Did you put your money in garbage stocks because you thought they wouldn't go any lower?

You niggers know that bitcoin was 5k like 2 months ago?