Berserk WILL end badly

Let's be real. Things are going too well for guts right now. Every time something good happens in his life, some chaotic shit happens and takes away his happiness. I have a feeling most if not ALL of his companions are gonna die in the worst most horrific way possible soon just to remind everyone that guts will never find lasting happiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6kVU8uNdic
youtube.com/watch?v=QrV6NysVw2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miura has stated he can't see himself ending berserk on anything else but a happy note. So no, Word of God states you are wrong faggot

Yeah a happy ending for Griffith who by the way has done nothing wrong.

No retard the quote is something like "I've put Guts through too much shit to not give him a happy ending"

>a happy ending
>implying that doesn't mean guts dies and can finally rest from having hell after him 24/7

>axe
One job.

*CLANG*

>I have a feeling most if not ALL of his companions are gonna die in the worst most horrific way possible soon
yes pls

When's the new chapter? I've asked this on like 3 threads already.

There has been a major theme of "the world sucks, but there's still hope" running throughout Berserk (see Guts talking to Jill at the end of the Lost Children arc). It'll have a happy ending, bittersweet at worst.

>Berserk will end
Not in our lifetime

>Not in Miura's lifetime

ftfy

>Implying
Miura will die before finishing Berserk, that's a fact.

user after he dies he goes to hell thats how the mark of sacrifice works

So he's doomed either way?

I've just stopped caring. It's not worth it and the quality of the manga as a whole has gone steadily downhill since Griffith killed Ganishka.

I can't see a happy ending for Guts, not with the mark. He somehow has to take it away for him not to suffer eternal "pain", and it seems imposible knowing what we know so far. So Miura will have to pull an asspull, and that will ruin it for me.

Yes unless happens

He's not going to die.

>Miura will have to pull an asspull
I don't think that will be the case. I think Griffith(Femto) himself will be the one who releases Guts and Casca from the brand of sacrifice.

This , I like this

This.

I'd prefer it if the only way to break the seal was for the God Hand to die, and I want Guts to be the one that kills them all. And then when the day is saved he dies tragically from the overwhelming amount of damage the armor inflicts on him. That would be a much better "happy ending".

>I think Griffith(Femto) himself will be the one who releases Guts and Casca
Not happening son.
>I'd prefer it if the only way to break the seal was for the God Hand to die, and I want Guts to be the one that kills them all
Not happening either. Guts power is still very far from defeating any member of the God Hand.

Reminder that Casca literally enjoyed Griffith's cock

I think Griffith will be ceased to exist at the end due to his mortal body aka moonlight child will reject his soul and Guts and Casca would be freed, albeit with their child's sacrifice, making it bittersweet ending.
Serpico will likely not survive. Farnese will probably end up with that fiancé dude what-his-name.

he raped the princess

she cleary and in high sound said no 4 times when he kissed her

it was rape, the king did nothing wrong

>he did not saw the dream chapters
a broken doll in the empty casket is the best art we got since the dragon

late this month. noone knows the exact date

or the god hand will take his prize away because he did not managed to complete the sacrifice

then he will be human enough for guts to rape him harder than that midget did that entire year

movie is not cannon and she was already raped by monsters at this point, she could not feel grifith tiny dick anymore

Bittersweet is the only thing that makes sense. Everyone else shut up with your retarded ideas.

>Yeah a happy ending for Griffith who by the way has done nothing wrong.
this
He literally BTFO'd everyone and made paradise
Guts needs to join his forces again
but he wont because
>he dik'd muh grill

>>Not in Miura's lifetime
guys will you stop memeing this
we all know what happened when autism got out of control on Sup Forums so stop this shit before Sup Forums memes him to death

In Japan when a girl says no it means yes.

How is their birthrate so low if that is how it works there?

This. It's plainly obvious Miura has changed in his many decades writing this and has become less interested in the bleak isery of the early Berserk and now has taken it in a lighter direction and is going to end it in such a fashion, he's even explicitly said so.

it's a circle. guts and griffith replace skull king and void. guts has to wait until a new 5th is angel is born to kill griffith who will become the 1st angel after skull king finally gets his vengeance on void for sacrificing his kingdom.

I dunno. When I see them lounging at a bonfire and talking about how happy they are it feels like they are tempting fate. Like cops going on how they are only two weeks away from retirement.

I feel like shit is going to down very soon and we will probably have to say goodbye to some of the new Group

If Casca gets fixed then Farnese isn't needed anymore so my call is that we definitely lose Farnese and Serpico.

I just Guts to cure Casca and live a comfy life with his crew and stop chasing Griffith.

Not enough big white cock, importing more white males should fix the problem.

honestly i kind of feel that's what Guts wants at this point, but Casca getting unpotato'd will fuck it up. she's either going to want to kill Griffith for what he did, or want to join him.

What we know so far is that the mark is short for the mark of sacrifice, which given what we know of the Godhand means that Guts and Casca were meant to be Griffith's sacrifice to them along with the rest of the band but managed to evade it thanks to the intervention of the Skull Knight. What's to say that killing Griffith/Femto wouldn't null the sacrifice?

Two weeks ago I blasted through the whole thing on a 10 hour marathon and it's been literal hell waiting for the next chapter to drop. I mean Jesus Christ ya'll motherfuckers must be on the verge of suicide constantly with this releasing schedule omfg.

Also, it felt like a whole different thing since chapter 338, just pure garbage, like wtf.

Griffitsu did some studying beforehand, what's not to enjoy.

I kinda hope for Guts to murder everyone in his new party and unleash the Moon-devouring Fenrir so he can go into full unstoppable rampage.

>omfg
Fuck off

Same to you.

Guts is going to kill the idea of evil.

And I bet it was Griffith's plan all along.

Guts will get assfucked by Griffith.

Just watched golden arc all the way through

So? Did Judeau get killed by fucking Gumby?

the fuck do you mean "same to you"? you type like the typical twitter nigger and do not belong here
fuck off

Why did Griffith have a meltdown from Guts' leaving the band anyway? Was the idea of someone being able to reject him that hard for him to accept?

Literally everything else was going according to plan. He wanted to rule the world with guts below him.

Same to you.

She never got raped by monsters, take it back.

>Guts will never rejoin Taka no Dan
>The other demons and humans will never revere him as the man who survived the eclipse, The man who survived the brand of sacrifice, and the only sane remaining member of the original Taka no Dan

Would they though? He's killed a bunch of their kind with the full intent of wreaking the same fate upon all of them.

>guts below him.
You sure about that

Pretty sure.
He saw guts more like an object. His favorite toy sure. But still not as an equal.
That is the reason Guts left.

My cousin has only watched the 1997 anime and the 2016/2017 CGI shit, i am trying to convince him to read the manga but he refuses to do so and says that he loves the CGI anime.

What should i do Sup Forums?

Break up contact and only greet him politely during family meetings.

Wait until the 2nd Season is finished and see if he wants to know more about what happens next.

He watched the 1997 version 3 years ago, he didn't read the manga back then and he won't do it now.

Well then why did you ask us what to do?
Seems like there's nothing you can do.

I am asking because Sup Forums might know a way to put someone on the right path.

How should i bait someone into reading the manga if he is autistic enough to find reading boring?

I have no clue.
Maybe show him the Beserk films?

Just kill him and put him out of his misery already.

Show him these.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6kVU8uNdic
youtube.com/watch?v=QrV6NysVw2c

The ending is going to be Guts killing the godhead one by one until he gets to Griffith, who will explain that it was all according to his keikaiku. He had to betray his friends to become one of the godhead to make his paradise, and he trusted Guts enough to be able to rise up and kill him (and the rest of the godhead on the way) for it. So they really did make a paradise together. It's just they both had to lose everything, and they don't get live in the world they made. That's the kind of happy but still grim ending it will end up as.

As much as I like the idea, it doesn't make sense at all and doesn't suit Griffith's character. Griffith didn't even know about all this God Hand mythology before willingly and carelessly starting the Eclipse. In your theory him raping Casca doesn't make sense as well, as it would have been unecessary in his plan, because it is an act of mere resentment and a conceited demonstration of power. He's not the mastermind you think he is, or at least he wasn't before becoming Femto, and was driven by vain feelings all the way through the Golden Arc.

I would love a new POV chapter focusing on him, it could be very interesting but could also demistify too much of the Femto persona if done wrong. Miura can handle it well i'm sure, pretty much like he did with Griffith's early character development anyway, as he always was mysterious and elusive.

Berserk will end like Legacy of Kain.
Griffith is power hungry but he does not wish for the world to be destroyed or turned into something evil, ultimately he just did not want to be have something above him, gods. That is why he became one of them, to destroy them from the inside.
In the final battle against the Idea of Evil, Guts realizes this, says "I am, as before, your right hand, your Gattsu Taichou Desu, after all..." and transforms into Griffith's dimension cutting, god-killing, mastersword.

Screencap this.

So he'll die before he finishes, and someone else will take it up and give it the most brutal edgy bad end they can imagine

>Guts and Griffith fighting side by side again
>Griffith becomes god after they defeated the Idea of Evil
>Godfith revives the band of the hawke
>Guts rules Falconia (Biggest and most important kingdom in the world) on behalf of god
Could there be a more rainbowy ending?

>hawk*

I can't accept an ending where Griffith isn't kill.

does he unrape casca too? :^)

Otherwise Guts will rule Cuckonia the biggest and most important Cuckdom in the world.

Casca enjoyed it and will say so in a few manga chapters when she has her marbles back.

The God Hand will be annihilated in a massive war against the elves and sorcerers and Guts and Casca will be left to pick up the pieces and start a new kingdom together. It will be good.

>What's to say that killing Griffith/Femto wouldn't null the sacrifice?
You could be on to something

Nigga.
Get your fairy tale bullshit out of here.

Skull Knight knows exactly what's going on with Falconia.
You'd have to be a fucking fool to not realize what the hawk's end game is by now.

The world will change into a hell unlike we've ever seen and the only thing that can stop it is Guts becoming the berserk monster he's doomed to be.

Their birthrate is higher than most european nations. Also significantly higher than in korea.

Reminder that berserk is overrated edgy shit that most people like just because they think that gore and suffering makes something mature, therefore intelligent and "deep"

That might happen, but at the same time I disagree that it will end on a horrible note. We've come too far away from the tragic elements of the story for it to do that. Miura looks at a lot of fantasy works, most of which do end on some kind of higher note.

I don't think many readers pretend the series is intellectually profound. There have always been people that enjoy works with a darker tone. Think of it as a modern day film noir.

>Think of it as a modern day film noir.
No, it's more like a modern epic poem molded from a ton of different legends and myths with design influence from horror movies Miura liked. Also, how does it being "intellectually profound" or not even come into this discussion?

Sorry, meant to quote one post higher.

Gotcha. Then I kind of agree, though I think it's more than just a dark story and it was always going to be.

Friday