USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

THIS IS A NIGHT FOR AMERICANS!

AMERICA HATERS FUCK OFF AND EAT SHIT. THIS IS OUR WORLD, OUR BOARD, OUR THREAD AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!

GIVE ME AT LEAST 3 USAS! AND TELL ME WHY YOU LOVE AMERICA! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

USA!!!
>USA!!!
USA!!!
>USA!!!
USA!!!
>USA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI
youtu.be/3JdJjM-O1lY
youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDWa_pA4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man those dems are salty.

Poontang

God bless Americaaaaaa
Land that I love!

MAGA

USA USA
Everyone around me is either dem, stressed, and fucking up or american and thriving! FEELS GOOD

Freedom of speech and firearm weapons.

Life is good. USA! USA! USA!

Trump is the worst president we ever had
>And he gave a complete garbage state of the union address.

usa usa usa i like a big hamburger please!

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI

POST BURGER MUSIC NOW

everything trump said only makes sense and resonate if you are white

Fuck off kike.

WE ALL BLEED THE SAME RED BLOOD OF PATRIOTS.

TONIGHT FOR JUST ONE NIGHT WE ARE ALL AMERICANS

EMBRACE IT MY FELLOW BURGERS

Coming right up! Well done, just the way you like em

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

GOD BLESS THE US

USA USA USA PLEASE MAKE CANADA THE 51st STATE

He said ALL AMERICANS, you ass...no one gets an engraved invitation you entitled cunt!

that was immature

Don't let the Dreamers hear you say that.

jeez dude

My post or the bomb?

Did anyone else notice the KANG scarfs the blacks were wearing? WTF was up with that? Some sort of silent protest?

>HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRR HURRRRR USA USA GUISE HURRRRRRRRRR DUHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH HURRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRR DUR DUR DUR DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DUHHH DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DUHHHHHH USA USA USA USA DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DUH DUH DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRKA DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

the post. human life taken should not be celebrated, in victory or defeat.

>OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

underrated post

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

FUK A U AMERIKA!!!!!!

>Samefag

Death to america

>underrated post-ing your own post

Look here nip, we aren't the ones that went around sucker punching people like enormous pussies. You fucked with the bull and you got the horns. Deal with it

Yeah fuck USA and fuck white peoples too

Underrated post

USA USA USA IMPREGNATE MY DAUGHTERS USA USA USA

Shitpost while you can Obammy. You're going to Prison.

That is what our country has always been about. That is what Americans have always stood for, always strived for, and always done.

Atop the dome of this Capitol stands the Statue of Freedom. She stands tall and dignified among the monuments to our ancestors who fought and lived and died to protect her.

Monuments to Washington and Jefferson ― to Lincoln and King.

Memorials to the heroes of Yorktown and Saratoga ― to young Americans who shed their blood on the shores of Normandy, and the fields beyond. And others, who went down in the waters of the Pacific and the skies over Asia.

And freedom stands tall over one more monument: this one. This Capitol. This living monument to the American people.

A people whose heroes live not only in the past, but all around us ― defending hope, pride, and the American way.

They work in every trade. They sacrifice to raise a family. They care for our children at home. They defend our flag abroad. They are strong moms and brave kids. They are firefighters, police officers, border agents, medics, and Marines.

But above all else, they are Americans. And this Capitol, this city, and this Nation, belong to them.

Our task is to respect them, to listen to them, to serve them, to protect them, and to always be worthy of them.

Americans fill the world with art and music. They push the bounds of science and discovery. And they forever remind us of what we should never forget: The people dreamed this country. The people built this country. And it is the people who are making America great again.

As long as we are proud of who we are, and what we are fighting for, there is nothing we cannot achieve.

As long as we have confidence in our values, faith in our citizens, and trust in our God, we will not fail.

Our families will thrive.

Our people will prosper.

And our Nation will forever be safe and strong and proud and mighty and free.

Thank you, and God bless America.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEE

ISRAEL!!!
>ISRAEL!!!
ISRAEL!!!
>ISRAEL!!!
ISRAEL!!!
>ISRAEL!!!

Yes boomer I am definitely obama posting here

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

TOASTING LEGENDARY BREAD.

yes. but we don't (except a few radicals?) say that pearl harbor was a good thing.
i think it's disrespect, and i hope that japan and america can be friends for a long time

MAGA!

I WANT TO LYNCH SOME SUBHUMANS RIGHT GID DAMN NOW

USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA

GOT DAMN

Don't waste your energy with trying to reason with the mutt

Alright alright, I'm just giving you bantz. Don't get emotional. You slant eyes are alright, take as much of China as you want. We don't give two shits about them and your islands aint getting any bigger

absolutely. We dont want to fuck you up. rather help you rape chongs and norks

Not just the west, this felt like a rallying point for the west
At this point, u nips are some of our most staunch allies. Me friend you long time

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN

this is a thread of peace and happyness

Godspeed based Japanese Bro. Our blood will run as one in the sand of the Beachheads of North Korea.

YOURE OUR NORK KOREAN NUKE SHEILD

Kennedy and the Irish shall rule!

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Dr. William Luther Pierce

youtu.be/3JdJjM-O1lY

Apologies for that user. Were not all a bunch of rude pricks over here in America. Truth is all the Japanese I've met here in the Northwest are treated with the highest respect for being respectful legitimately cool people.

You know what, fuck it. It was that good.
USA!
USA!
USA!

Sour too.

When the war is over we will put you on the throne of Europe, Poland. You earned it
>big guy

Its been many Long Decades since I was Proud to be an American. Is The Long Night really over?

USA
>USA
USA
>USA

empire reduced to a cuck island half the size of texas
samefag

WE GOING FULL JINGOISM NOW!?

GOD, GUTS, GUNS!

Poland is full of jews that's why they don't want Immigrants. Just like Israel. They want to breed everyone else out of existence not themselves.

USA !!!
FUCK YEAH
GTF IN .. Were headed towards our manifest destiny

OH SNAP! Canada calling Poland the fuck out
>What's gonna happen?

>”AMERICANS ARE DREAMERS TOO”

>OH SNAP! Canada calling Poland the fuck out
>Poland conquers Canada with ease; world is outraged yet unable to act
Stop trying to make my wet dreams come true leaf

WE ARE THE NATIVES

>youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDWa_pA4c

USA
USA
USA
USA

I love being Hindu Italian living in rural ohio with my pretty white girlfriend god bless America.

2 4 1 3

>Hindu Italian
Talk about a hideous mixture, did you think this through before you posted ?

USA USA USA USA USA

I LOVE AMERICA BECAUSE IT IS THE LAND THAT MY FATHER'S BUILT

>an american gets his flag wrong

why am i not surprised you spastic

Do it faggot, I live in the most multicultural city in the world how the fuck could you even make things worse?

>how the fuck could you even make things worse
Let them run around like savages on the Africa plains with no laws to restrict or govern the delusions they come up with........

Not even American but I want to chant USA! USA! USA!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Get in here guys, lets end the night on some laughs!

They just came from the premiere of Black Panther.

You just described the TTC

How long before leftists demand that mount rushmore be destroyed in the name of political correctness?

That potato nigger doing the Democrat response filled with his moral conundrums and open border invasions. We will not bow down to your popery! America First!

>They were slave owners though; IT'S 2018!

If they get a majority again pretty soon. All they do is try to out virtue-signal each other.

USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA

Break out the cans of lard folks it looks like this'll be going through the night

USA
ICE and Border Patrol
USA
Gitmo and we won't tell our enemies our plans
USA
end to failed immigration policies
USA
200000 manufacturing jobs, MOTOWN resurgence
USA
USA
USA
I'm a happy lad