Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biw4w_mdaRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man this was the most hype SoTU I've ever seen

we are all proud koreans on this day
jk

I wasn't expecting those feels.

Almost shed a tear

Let's just agree he's the best president in the last 100 years. Even though he's a Zionist.

context?

Yes. Seriously. Lets. Guy is going to save this beautiful country.

Can I get the quickest of rundowns.

GREATEST SOTU IN HISTORY

Some nigger on CNN

>(trump) was selling sweet tasting candy with poison in it

North Korean defector who walked through China as an amputee with crutches

/ourgook/?

Damn, you can see his fake hand. Nuke the norkies when?

For.me.too.pls
> push the red button

=(

so? Why are there 2 threads on first page with this gook face?

That was seriously a beautiful moment. And it shows how much fucking better Trump is at this shit than his opposition.

>Obama SOTU
>"And here's Sandy Blanchford who saved $20 with Obamacare! Wow isn't that something?"

>Trump
>crying minorities
>literal hero military guy
>crutch gook

10 out of fucking 10

Cause no one checks the catalog before posting anymore?

Did we watch the same SoTU? All I saw was Iraq-tier propaganda while Trump praised Israel and condemned Israel's greatest geopolitical rivals. Wtf is wrong with you people?

>Two scoops
>Two Terms
>Two Crutches

Yun Sum Hoe and Ho Lee Fuk

He was in congress during a speech Trump just finished a moment ago.

MFW when blacks vote for Trump 2020

This was awesome.

t. Trudeau

WHAT DID CONGRESS MEAN BY THIS?!?!

Sick argument. You fatherless the_donald autists killed this board.

Many this was the first SoTU I've ever seen

Ftfy

Because his story is epic and proof of the horrors of the country of North Korea. He deserves at least ten threads. How many epically heroic things have you done in your shitty life?

He honestly has the best chance of any president or presidential candidate in the last 60 years of breaking blacks off the plantation and setting them truly free.

He'll I did. Shit was moving af. And to have Trump of all people give personal props with millions of people watching.

Bring about a new American Empire

He stole coal to trade, passed out from hunger on the tracks, woke up to a train running him over, shit was amputated, he recovered, Norks torture him, he defects.
Could be a movie, honestly.

He literally has celo tape on his crutches...
>captch: streetsigns+streetsigns+steetsigns+streetsigns+steetsigns+streetsigns+streetsigns+streetsigns+streetsigns

i say we kill gook moot and his entire family

This.

Never gonna happen. Black people don't want economics, they want gibs.

“Freedom isn’t something given by the government. I think it is a God-given right, and you are born with this right as a human being....I only had a vague understanding of what freedom meant when I was back in North Korea....When I thought about freedom or rights, I thought it was a concept that was given under the great leader. Everything was subordinate to the great leader of North Korea.”

youtube.com/watch?v=biw4w_mdaRg

pure kino. we need MGS5 meme edits now.

Am I the only one in the world who watched his speech last year? It was the SAME speech. He practically just copy pasted it. And what did he accomplish in that year? He's still going to cuck on DACA, he's still going to do nothing for the wall. What the fuck

How long have those been there? Wtf?!

and Saddam's regime threw babies out of incubators! How fucking old are you?

"And the democrats lost their minority voters

like tears.. in rain"

I teared up at the parents of the girls killed by gangs and the parents of the kid killed in North America. Such pure sorrow on their faces

pls make it happen

Its almost as if its a fake story.

literally right above you

That poor bastard

I went to the local McDonalds just to eat some freedom burger while watching this shit.

Those feels, i didnt ask for.

>trump invites guests to sotu
>a border patrol agent that has been targeted by MS-13 and fought on
>a cop that adapted a heroin addict's child in compassion
>a green beret that literally breathed for his buddy when he was wounded clearing a building in raca last year
>family of the uva student who was beaten by north korean captors and returned in critical condition
>then there is the gook with crutches
>this mother fucker tired to steal coal to trade for food during the 90s famine in north korea as a child
>passes out due to fatigue
>gets run over by a train
>leg amputated
>brother and sister give him their food and eat dirt so he can recover
>comes back from a trip to china, beaten by nk officials and asked if he met any christians
>resolves to become free
>hobbles his way to south east asia on those crutches
>now helps others escape, broadcasts messages INTO north korea to encourage dissent
>is addressed by trump
>says as he understands it crutch gook still has his crutches
>stands up and holds them above his head in triumph for hobbling out of north korea and being a general bad ass
>has become a giant fuck you to any commie sympathiser in the us

He has earned his respect.

I got some Holohoax vibes from it, sure. But every single person who defects says North Korea is terrible. Perhaps bribed to say such things? Who knows.

LOL HOLY FUCK

this shit is gay as fuck you faggots actually watch this fake shit
nice reddit 4chinz t_d shit fags

What a hell of a story fucking amazing. Really unbelievable. The fact he ended up at the SOTU with Trump giving praise is the cherry on top.

Otto Warmbier

kek

doesn't matter, all you need to do is splinter the smart ones out of the demographic and you've got the majority of black voters

Too bad you misspelled toll.

It's basically intricate banter shitting on the norks

Not everyone. A tone of NK defectors actually go back across, it just doesn't make the media. The story could be true, it could not be true, but after the Iraq war, Libya, and Syria why THE FUCK would you have any trust in it?

>Ji Seong Ho
>starving north korean
>steals a lump of coal in order to trade for food
>passes out from hunger on a train track
>wakes up with his leg ran over
>crawls away
>goes to China
>returns to north korea
>is captured and tortured
>escapes to south korea
>now he sends messages of freedom into the norht
>he keeps his shitty old crutches as a reminder
>raises them to a amazing applause from everyone in the building

Good mother of fuck you must be dense.

Haavara Agreement.

(((They))) utilize the containment method endlessly. Sure, they can be international thieving scum, no one will argue with you. But, if you're so convinced they're all generously organized (much like no other religion ever has been) then you're just dead wrong. It could work for a significant portion of the Jews that care enough to try their hand at destroying those they've been envious of for millennia.
Here's the thing I've learned about people that are just generally more studied on a given subject than others: they can be more specific about plenty of different facets of a complicated situation, like the one you're purposing. So, let me do that for you:
Jews can be divided up into different factions, like many other religions. Oh, this is a great time to talk about the compositional fallacy, you dumbass. There can be right leaning-jews, left-leaning jews, etc. There's SJW jews, nationalistic jews like Zionists (see how dumb you are yet?), etc.
I'll give you an example from history that might help you understand what I mean. Remember the Bolsheviks? Remember how they were mostly Jewish? I'll just let you look up Mensheviks and then feel how dumb I know you are right now.
So, here's the thing bud, I get that this was probably bait, and that's okay, because this can be just as valuable for our audience here. If it's not however, I just want you to understand that while Hitler did nothing wrong, he didn't hate every jew so much that he wouldn't work with them. Read Mein Kampf, you fucking poser. Then you'll likely understand what I meant.
Until then, just remember how stupid you are for not understanding what divide and conquer means, how easy it is to manipulate people using the ancestry method, spiritual method, etc., and also that Hitler was technically a Zionist too, if we're assuming all Zionists' goal is to return all Jews to Israel.

When I saw Trump for the first time in Dallas, I wanted so badly to lie down next to him on his couch, to wrap my arms around him and sleep… But I lacked the courage and he had a wife and I was gawky and he was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and he was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and he was a hurricane

CHECKED.

Because the guy is standing there, is from North Korea, and was clearly an amputee. I never said I believed it, though. All I said is it could be a movie.

The Koreans will

Commies are ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

jesus christ how bad can trump make yall look
>eating dirt
>beating an amputee
>no food or money
>being thrown to literal WOLVES

DOUBLECHECKED

It was 100% bait you sperging mong.

I want to vote for Trump so bad, but can't.

>A tone of NK defectors actually go back across, it just doesn't make the media.
Because it is only a handful. I we are really going to go into the realm of who the fuck knows, for all you know those that do are spies that are sent in under the guise of defectors. That is entirely possible seeing that they are the same people with a shared language.

That's the best. What an amazing thing.

There was no state of the union speech last year dipshit shill

>tfw American piggu can't remember your name

Because this is currently relevant to what's going on literal seconds in real America, retarded Leaf.

Otto coldbier

Get out of our country abdul

Thats my point, we don't fucking know and the US has squandered all its credibility. People taking this story at face value are retarded.

>t. aus
As I said, the message bears utility for those watching.

>he doesn't like fighting wars for Israel he must be a Muslim checkmate haha

How do you not see the connection between what I said, and the NK amputee story. Again, how old are you?

Outta Lifehere

I saw the bit where Republicans cheered Trump wanting to copy Canada’s pharmaceutical subsidy scheme.

It’s a truly strange world.

t.Ryan

Thank you for this

Kek

I was sobbing uncontrollably when he raised those crutches. I also cried for the lady who saved 40 people in the flood and the parents whose kids were killed by dreamers

phone's exist. how are you nerds skeptical of this story at all? Bunch of fucking faggot cynics

MAGA

No, he wants to reduce rx cost, not replace real medicine and surgeries with pharmaceuticals

You didn't listen very well

>All these guests
>Couldn’t even find a “good guy with a gun” who stopped a mass murder.

Super poli-grip wore off

>Thats my point, we don't fucking know
Then stop acting like you do preaching that it was "Iraq-tier propaganda" like you're the ultimate arbiter of truth you mouth breathing leaf. If you're claiming we don't know, that means you sure as fuck don't.

>and the US has squandered all its credibility
Credibility is subjective and is up to the person interpretation the information. Fake news serves as an example of that. If we are really talking about countries that have squandered all credibility, Canada is pants on head retarded. Your common law is fucked to the core.

>People taking this story at face value are retarded
So are you for being so quick to jump the gun and immediately dismiss it, when there is credible evidence that North Korea is literally a shithole where horror stories of extreme state abuse are a daily reality. Pull your fucking head out of your ass, not everything is a conspiracy. Believing so gives less credibility to those that actually are.

CHECKED

He complained about the cost of drugs. The only way he’ll get them down is by regulating the industry to hell and subsidise prescription medication.

The two girls killed by dreamers got me good. So sad.

post the fucking second image come on!!!!!

Can confirm. I got to the SOTU speech early and witnessed Trump personally amputating this poor guys limb's and then he threw him some old crutches and threatened that he better play along or else.