Serious question. Why are they wearing African shit?

Are they that out of touch with real black Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pyNfl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hyped up about blank panther twitter reviews

Those guys have never even been to Africa

>real black Americans
>saggy jeans
>guns in pants
>snap back
>smoking a joint
>gold chains
WE

Black panther movie

>African-American unemployment is the lowest in recorded history
>BOO
>HISS

Maybe the tourist spots

Confusing as shit. It’s like a foreign delegation in our congress. Wtf

Why did they segregate themselves?

One of those fly gents is *record scratch* white

because thats what they do

Cause they can't compete with whitey.

They are larping as Continental Africans

Some nigger was raped by white guys 74 years ago and Trump is somehow responsible.

archive.is/pyNfl

bookey flannel

They came from the black panther premiere

It is a foreign delegation

The unemployment rate doesn't even fucking matter.

Trump is just as much a pandering dickhead as his predecessor.

The black unemployment rate, and the unemployment rate in general is entirely irrelevant because it only takes into account those that are out of work and actually seeking employment. Most of the black people that are unemployed are living off of welfare and are thus not counted in the stats. Which means that the black unemployment rate is decreasing, while more and more blacks are out of work.

The only thing that matters is the workforce participation rate. And for black people, that has been on the steady decline.

I really wish Trump would stop trying to pander to groups that hate him, and want nothing more from him than to drop dead. He could personally give every single black person $1 million dollars, and they'd accuse him of being a stingy white racist for not giving them $2 million.

He needs to focus on his base more, the people that actually put him into office. He needs to start fulfilling the campaign promises that he made and stop trying to placate the niggers and spics that are going to hate him no matter what he does.

I'm so tired of it.

Black Panther advertising.

>reeeeee glompff
heh goteem

BLACK PANFA IN THEATAS NOW

Why even post at all if this is the best you can come up with?

idk mang, why do YOU shitpost? I'm just feeding off your energy.

>That one white guy

I'm not shitposting at all, you fucking retard.
Point out one thing that I said that is factually incorrect.

WUZ

While i actually agree with you here, youre missing the leaves in the forest. Conaider what he is up against, the spin, hype, and narrative. Nothing rallies a base mare than a thumb in the eye to your opponents talking points, they see that too.

As far as econ101, yeah youre dead on, none of this matters in reality. That said, a political victory is in some sense as valuable as an economic one. Look at obamas policies, when was the last time you heard about cash for clunkers. You havent because it was a failure both economically, and politically.

Sometimes a stalemate is a win, and given the forces against him, a good one.

at least he still has the constitution.

>reeeee fuk u
ok lol

Kangz recognize kangz

to be fair those samples are taken during Christmas when it it most likely they would get a job for presents.

Show low-key they are not sell outs and are in touch with their afrikan roots to their African brothers and sisters.

Are you complaining?

>youre missing the leaves in the forest.

American (home) education.

it's kwanzaa, bigot

That was purposeful you cunt. There are minuta that make the forest, and its important to credit them as such.

Obviously your education system never taught you to appreciate the opposing view of something as simple as a saying.

Kwanzaa is a Jewish scheme to separate blacks from whites and Christianity.

oooh noo, how terrible

What about Islam and prison?

thought that was nation of islam

Almost as though it's a different subspecies

Because guess what people want to be with their own, mutt. I guess it's hard for a mutt to understand this. Go watch a Sargon video or sth to feel better about yourself.

It is, because niggers need strict code to follow or they'll chimp out

>implying islam isn't a jewish scheme too

So people on Reddit and Tumblr can say it's "powerful".

They think they're in SA.
Put them on a list.

Is there a gentleman in your life?

Did he used to play football when he was in high school?

that's funny

So far this has been my favorite word over the past two years. The advent of antibiotics, machine guns, atomic energy, and fiat currencies have been powerful. This is pointleas virtue signaling at its best.

>the token shlomo

this

Solidarity with shitholes.

And Jews are behind the prison system? That would make sense.

Of course, they're uncle toms who live in gated communities.

>African UN-Americans

Look at these two.