Why exactly is this fucked up? What's so wrong?

Why exactly is this fucked up? What's so wrong?

>cumming on your own hands

Give me a good reason why you would

he somehow came in his hands
that's pretty fucked up

>somehow

It's called jerk off with one hand, stick your other hand in front of your penis when the goo comes out

Is that really weird?
My cum kinds just dribbles out after the first splurt so it gets in my hand until I wipe it up

Gross he got mayo on his hands

>jerking off one handed
what

>jerk off with one hand
what did he mean by this

You know I use two hands but I was under the impression that pretty much everyone just uses one. My friends think i'm weird for using 2 hands.

>jerking off with two hands

How do you scroll through doujin pages?

Why would you jerk off with two hands?

He just jerked off to the sight of his friend's tit while she's laying in a hospital bed, unconscious, and at that point it's unclear if she'll ever wake up again.

This was the scene that showed me how much of a fuck-up Shinji really is. His actions, up to that point, had been understandable if you really warped the way you thought about them. But this, this was just absolutely disgusting and basically showed me that Shinji is an absolute fuck-up in every sense of the word. He's scum, not even worthy of the life he was so graciously given.

Like this.

if someone has to tell you, you'll never know.

>misses the girl's face and tits instead hitting his hand

Get it in the robot, Shinji.

I'd never seen Evangelion, but I have seen this image posted many times on the catalog, and I've never noticed those difuminated tits until you mentioned it. By the way, they look like man's tits.

he could of raped her instead and he was fucked up for not thinking about that

>what's wrong with sexual assault?

How is it sexual assault is she's not awake?

>sexual assault
it was just normal assault. I would call it public indecency. sexual assault implies the assault was sexual, when it was just shinji getting pissed and sperging out

Is Evangelion sexual?

He just wanked to a German transsexual.

>and people call Shinji gay

His love interest who he never told that he likes her, is sick and wounded in a hospital bed and all he thinks about is jacking off right then and there to her lifeless body.

Enjoy being a dicklet

If I was him, I would have shoved my dick in her comatose mouth right before I came but I'm a practical man.

I hope he used Asuka's panties to clean up the mess.

>fapped to a tranny
>not gay

he couldve just fucked the girl

With what?