IMPEACHHHHHHH

IMPEACHHHHHHH

Just reminding the nitpickers that he's POTUS #45

What did Trump say?

So, does that make it 1 year or 2 years?

As a moderate who voted for Clinton, I have to say that was a good speech and I agree with about 80% of his talking points, but some major takeaways that are suspicious are as follows:

- Trump said deregulation holds Washington accountable, when the exact opposite is true. I'd like him to explain that one to me.

- Trump is pushing nuclear proliferation instead of missile defense which plays into Putin's hands, because Putin lacks the expertise and money to field a BMD system. Putin greatly fears U.S. Missile Defense, and wants to shift the strategic focus to M.A.D. (deterrence). This does not put America first.

- No mention of unilaterally declaring himself the sole arbiter of Law by failing to enforce a sanctions law he signed already into law with an irreversible bipartisan majority.

- That one lady judge on the Supreme Court turned around and said something to Gorsich with absolute concern on her face when Trump started talking about replacing federal judges, and Gorsich nodded.

- Trump is gonna hit North Korea soon, mark my words. He wants revenge, and a distraction from the Russia investigation.

Trump said it took a year to build

12% off BLUMPFH!!!!

Whatever makes Trump less correct

oh jesus let me guess, he said it was built "in a year"

>ACKSHUALLY

please kill me

>voted for Clinton
kys nigger

wtf IMPEACH!

Technically, black males account for approximately 6% of the US population, yet are responsible for over 50% of the overall homicides annually.

DRUMPF LIED LIKE HE LIED ABOUT RUSSIA! PROOF OF COLLUSION, IMPEACH NOW

Why would antagonizing Russia with encroaching NATO and missile defense be a good thing? You do realize that directly leads to higher risk of a nuclear exchange, Russia taking Ukraine and other Baltic states etc.

None of that is good for the US

>distraction from the russia investigation
THIS IS KEY. That speech did exactly what I thought it would do; try it’s best to take peoples mind off of trumps incoming impeachment when Mueller wraps up his trump-russia collision investigation. I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

>As a moderate who voted for Clinton

fuck off and kill yourself subhuman

you are speaking to someone who voted for hillary clinton. They aren't known for strategic thinking

Imagine being this petty.

>Ray (((Wert)))
This guy was a washed-up automotive writer for fucking Jalopnik

>As a moderate who voted for Clinton

stopped reading there, GTFO MY BOARD

You're a traitor to humankind

at least he's contributing to conversation.

I'd think you'd have to say that the lefties are just basically conceding defeat at this point..

What a sad individual you are.

Idiot doesn't know about rounding.

WE GOT HIM NOW BOYS

you mean the investigation that started under obama? yeah that will impeach drumpf surely!

Yeah but I feel like if I spell it out in plain English they might be able to understand how delicate the balance of power is currently.

The situation is completely untenable (almost) as it is now, and becomes critical if you have someone who is openly aggressive against the Russian homeland.

>Ray Wart

Round to the nearest year

>Hack the election

>absolutely retarded
It's always disgusting to see an American who hates his own country.

>- Trump is gonna hit North Korea soon, mark my words. He wants revenge, and a distraction from the Russia investigation.

Based on nothing. There has been zero action or discussion regarding this. Remember the President doesn't just say We go to War. There is a vote. If this were the plan, all those democrat idiots would be pushing this as the impeachment reason. Stick to your day job.

>muh russia
Fucking get a grip.