mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=140777
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spiritually, yes.

Metaphorically, yes.

Platonically, yes.

Sexually, yes.

Sweden, yes.

Ironically, yes.

Why can't many people reach jing rocks level of thicc women?

"S" word?

Why, yes.

Filthy degenerates

Anime when?

she looks cute! sauce?

M-mommy..

Finally a light novel series where the main boy is not a insufferable bitch and the mom is badass point saving dual swording hero

>NTRing your Dad.

You should. Are you one if those ungrateful child who never loves rheir own mother?

The only problem is that they reveal that they're NBR which makes the relationship okay but kind of sours the incest aspect

>I am yet another ordinary highschool boy who got taken to another world, yet I will ignore all girls lusting after my D because my mother is with me and wants to fuck me

>NBR
Dropped.
But at least they'll fuck in the future.

I wish my mom was this cute.

No, you fucking weirdo

Only in her womb

He didn't ask for your opinion, he asked for source, brother. S o u r c e. Do you speak english, my man? Source, sauce, salsa.

You must be new here.

What's this?

Reminder

Isekai shit with cute mom.
Can't remember the name, something like "I was transported into an RPG world but my mom can double wield?"

"New" novel from Pochi

That wasn't an "opinion", that was pretty much the setting of the novel.

It was "Do you like your mom?"

It's a LN, it can't be that simple, I swear it had a longer name that crammed "dual wielding" somewhere.

Do you like yo mama that can dual wield pistols.

Jingrock need to do less Elf NTR / NTR in General and more Mom stuff.

Wait a minute you can literally fuck the mom here?

Do you like your mama? She can suck 2 dicks at once!

>draw an onee-chan
>call it a mom

My god the way he draws genitals is god tier.Truly one of the best.

She's at least twice the age those sickos in japan wanna see in their little cartoons user.

>NBR
>ALWAYS FUCKING NBR

The issue here is that if she's his mom then that means she already fucked his dad and is used goods

translations?

It's hard to metaphorically fuck people.

Too bad the author is garbage.

>NBR

NBR or not, she's still the one who raised him right?
I'll dig that.

It's in anime talks apparently. It's selling 100K+ so it's hard not to see it at least getting the studios attention.

>dat scene where a slime melts off all her clothes and she keeps falling on the MC, shoving her tits in her face.

We need translations for this. It would be amusing if this actually managed to have more progress than MGX

youtube.com/watch?v=LEEhYM8ySdI

She already has a seiyuu. It just matter of time until we get its anime.

Yes, very okay.

The face of true happiness

I like that mom

I read an interview with a guy who had an incestuous relationship with his mother growing up. His dad was aware of it, but wasn't bothered by it, as he didn't see his son as a threat.

Yandere mother? Does she actually have romantic feelings for her son or is she just insanely protective?

is there a place where I can watch the game play-through uncensored?

>he didn't see his son as a threat.
To what? His Manhood? Homewrecker?

Sounds hot. Link?
Anyway that father clearly has a problem or maybe he's just too bored with his wife already.

when you have 5 wives and/or mistresses you don't care so much about one of them

Where does she reveal they're not blood related?

Anyway it's still pretty hot, discovering your extremely loving, overbearing mother isn't blood related and that she knows it too.

Parents fucking their adoptive kids seems to be very much less taboo than it is outside of Japan (and Hollywood), maybe it's because of that whole thing about adopting the son of another family so you have heirs so being adopted has different implications.

>that scene where she keeps talking to her son about the thong she's wearing

God damn this needs and anime.

Which studio would Sup Forums want for it?

>Which studio would Sup Forums want for it?
It's damn sure to the degenerate LN studio such as JC Staff or A1.

Just imagine if Xebec picked it up

>dem BD specials

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=140777