Boku no Hero Academia

Are you guys hyped for Stain Arc?

Only if they can deliver on the animation.

pew i almost create a new trade.
Let celebrete the best dad on fathers day

Of course, can't wait to see Endeavor save the day

Reminder

Best dad is best dilf

this would certainly be an interesting plot twist, but I also sort of like Deku as someone born quirkless in a quirk filled world.

AfO is gonna kill All Might with the quirk he stole from Deku

Deku is a Gary Stu. Oh I don't have a quirk everyone is talented and I have to use hard work. Oh wait nvm senpai I have the most powerful quirk of all and I can use it after a month of cleaning trash.

Several months of cleaning trash*

>best dilf
That would be Ochako's dad

He didn't steal any quirk from Deku, you're a retard.

>can't even provide for his family
>hasn't banged 3 beautiful kids and a masterpiece into existence
I want a man not a fucking invertebrate like Uradad

if he did would you kill yourself?

He already tried.
OfA beat that Nemu who used Deku's quirk.

and I can completely kill myself with it in moments after several months of cleaning trash and intense physical work out*

FTFY.

talking about shit dads mister midoriya migth take the cake

Planning on it anyway, so sure, why not.

But that's not Mr Jirou

I wouldn't call him that. at all

His arms are already fucked to the point where he will have severe arthritis in them by the time he's 40. He changed his entire fighting style because he fucked up said arms. If anything, Deku's the most maimed MC in shonen jump currently, and he doesn't get the luxury of a senzu bean or a demon fox's healing powers either. Sure, he has the most powerful quirk on the planet, but his body can barely handle it.

>There's always something about whenever I draw that makes me want to apologize to her.

Imagine being such a shit character, your creator is sorry he made you.

im preaty sure god feel that way about me

we need to see more of swole Ochako

Not a dilf

>Most maimed shounen MC
Gonna have to disagree on that one. Luffy has lost decades of his life span.

>beats people with amazing quirks without using his
Nah nothing Gary stu about that

Didn't a doctor told him after his fight with Muscular that if he injured or broke his arms 2-3 more times that he would be forced into retirement?

I want to cum in cleavagachan's cleavage

Who has he beaten without using his quirk?

that is why he start using his legs but on a safty level (5%)

FAT
A
T

Everyone in the foot race

>muh lifespan

funny how they didn't mention that again and he's still doing reckless shit

It's been awhile since I've read that arc, but IIRC the doctor said he would lose the functionality of his arms because of the ligament damage would be too severe to fix.

>foot race
even deku accept that was an ass pull i dont know what the fuck is your point

It's been a while but am I getting this right, the Stain arc bears significance in the state of things of the manga's world cause Stain's actions influenced villains and heroes, right? Like Stain believes heroes are pretenders cause they're doing it for fame and fortune when true heroes should be doing thing selflessly. With that said, his actions showed that even a "villain" has some "heroic" views in spite of that. Am I thinking this right?

FIT
I
T

I bet she like it

Pretty much. But neither Heroes or Villains understand his ideals so.

Yeah. His actions stir up more villainy and because he had somewhat of a tie to the Villain Alliance, they're able to get more people and thus make bolder moves against the academy due to the additional manpower.

I don't read this because the art is shit. Can you guys convince me?

naa is more like
>this mourderous autist migth have a point
this even affect the regular population

no, if you don't like the way it looks just continue to not read it

faggot

no fuck off

>the art is shit

what?

yeah, you got the gist of it. Stain thinks that he is cleansing the world of "heroes" that have become obsessed with vanity and popularity over justice. He's still clearly a villain because of his brutal indiscriminate killing, but he makes you think "why are heroes treated like idols instead of peacekeepers?"

it will be interesting to see the birth of the next generation of stainfags. I remember when the manga got to that point, the influx of them was massive and lingered for a good 6 months or so afterwards.

not exactly i think, regardless of he's right or wrong, he was associated with Villain Alliance and his ideology spread, making villains inspired by his ideology like Dabi, Spinner, and co appear. I wouldn't say the Heroes side are affected by it directly (by this I mean, we haven't seen heroes going rogue over "purging and restoring hero", save for meat-senpai)

He'll die at the end though. Even All Might isn't dead yet with half his shit missing. Having some fucked up arms is better than dying at 30.

I don't really care what you think.

>Bakugo's dad is a wimp that gets dom'd by his wife

pottery

people start thinking stain migth have a point especialy afther the ua atack and the forest incident

Roughly ya. He thinks heroes are basically dick bags who are just using the name as a way to get Money/Power and are taking the name away from people who are actual heroes.

But his association with the Evil League of Evil convinces peeps that somehow they have a similar line of thinking and causes some people who are on the outs to join up since they have nothing else going for them anyways and makes heroes in general look bad because...well...there ARE heroes that are pretty unheroic.

I want Linda to tear apart my asshole and unleash his massive revenge load inside my boipussy while I mimic his autistic hand motions.

i wound mind being dom by this

>no
So the art IS shit after all?

Is that supposed to be good?

>implying Bakugou's mom isn't a secret masochist
>implying Bakugou's dad doesn't whip her ass every night until it start's to bleed
>implying Bakugou doesn't take after his mom
>implying implications

Dying early sucks but it's not like it's hindering his fights in any way.

>allows his daughter to advertise the direction, depth, and quality of her pussy
>in shorts that barely extend past her black tank
>while she meets with her professor

user i think that's gay

>I don't read a manga so I'll go into a thread where people primarily talk about the manga

They really toned up the fanservice in the anime. They even unfatted Uraraka

yea look at this shit

>Having some fucked up arms is better than dying at 30.

Not unless you plan on becoming king of the pirates by the time you're 20/21

Dekudad is banging a woman and possibly has another family in his overseas work, no man is going to bassically turn celibe after working non stop.

oh well fair enough

But he's Japanese

If the art is such a turn-off for you then don't even bother.

There is this thing called mistress. Dekudad a shit, he is banging chicks, has kids with quirks while his wife is killing herself with food because of stress.

>guys im not going to watch your anime
>guys I said im NOT GONNA WATCH IT
>AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
No one cares, my friend.

I agree. This series is one of the few where I would honestly say the anime is definitively better than the manga.

What is he reading, Sup Forums?

I'm not gay but I would gladly watch Deku mercilessly pounding Bakugo's expolsive boipussi while degrading him as a wimp.

But Stain's views aren't heroic.
It's an empty meme ideology that doesn't make any sense and is inherently hypocritical, which is what pissed off Shiggy so much.

worse vanilla i have ever read

Delete this, Izuocha is pure.

It's spaghetti-core

So is hee supposed to look like a ninja turtle?

If more, continue

shit is so fucking awkward and forced
yea remeber hori is a westa boo

Don't get me wrong-- i WANT to read the manga, but only if the art gets better than that actual shit at the beginning.

>Mina made it in top 10
Sweet

She is not exactly fat in Hori's pics
But yeah, she is not that big

Fat whore is fat in every picture.

We are not getting you wrong.
I don't like jojos art, so I havent bothered with it. Do the same with bnha until you change your mind.

Just search "Lifeline"

Nigga he made it to the top 5

>how whores dress and how to spot them

Light of Tsuchimi Manor

I think you misread, user.

Read it and find out you fucking faggot

user you have to be baiting, the artstyle has always been great, backgrounds, shading, panel formation, avoids samefaceing extremely well, as a matter of fact, it's one of the best artstyles in the SJ.

todo would unironicaly need to read that

Fuck

>minets 12 votes
This is not serious, please leave and don't come back

He just wants (you)s