Things you hate in Anime/Manga

>Fanservice (I didn't come for tits)

>Useless damsels (They're annoying and only there for fanservice)

>Brown haired protagonists (You know why)

OP is such a homo

Sorry, but I came for fanservice

I'm sure you did

Wrong board m8

That's why I watch hentai

Female detected

Things OP likes in Anime/Manga:

>Dicks

>Non-binary genders

>Non-white anime characters

>Sonic fanart

>Reddit-spacing

>(I didn't come for tits)
Get out faggot. Better yet, kill yourself.

>Non-white anime characters
But most anime characters are japanese

reddit spacing?

Shiny Skin.

Most definitive sign that shit will get gratuitous with tits and ass to the point of distraction.

When you post like this.

It's really nothing to do with reddit, people used to post like this before reddit even existed.

Mecha, never understood japans fascination with it.

I particularly hate one shot that shows up in ALL mecha shows, the protag is in a battle, starts yelling, and slams the controls forward and then the scene immediatly changes to the robot doing something actiony.

You are in a damn cockpit pressing buttons, the machinery is doing all the work, you do not need to put that much damn energy into it.

>Most definitive sign that shit will get gratuitous with tits and ass to the point of distraction.
Fucking faggot.

user I can only agree with this statement when a series that is mostly about story gets taken over by fanservice, like kenichi or fairy tail, but seriously if you're gonna read some shit like seikon no qwaser and get mad that there's fanservice you gotta go back.

>Singing
>Homo/Fujo fanservice
>Tsunderes
>Traps
>Rotoscoping
>The loli is the best girl
>3D animation to cut animation budget costs.

Unnecessary large breasts tells me that the writer is a hack and just wants their audience to wank off.

>Unnecessary large breasts
Oxymoron, large breasts are always necessary.

>I didn't come for tits

Now that's a huge lie. Whatever show you watch you should know whether it has fanservice or not. You brought it upon yourself.

>Let me tell you how your science-fiction works!
What vehicle do you move just by pressing buttons? They all have pedals, levers, sticks or a steering wheel, why shouldn't mechas be controlled in a similar fashion?

I like rotoscoping. I admit, I may be concentrating on when it's used right, and just have not seen the same series/episodes/scenes that you have where it was done wrong. Name a few scenes of bad rotoscoping in anime.

>3D animation to cut animation budget costs.
I can agree with that if you're talking about Winx.

>MC's goal/motivation for everything is "I will protect everyone!," and has nothing else to his character
>Bonus points if this gets him a harem in the process

Shiny skin is stupid, are the characters lubed up with oil 24/7? If not, stop that crap.

Are you a homosexual?

My skin is pretty shiny. Anyone with non-hairy clean skin should shine a bit.

>Reddit spacing
>female opinions

>hating tits
I'm glad Japan doesn't listen to people like you

Top quality bait OP

Alright, it's that kind of thread again

>what do you like about him?
>he is nice

OP sounds like a huge fucking faggot.

Op is a faggot.

Check em

If you are shiny like said anime girls, you need to clean your pores more.

Do you even drive? It's the same thing as pressing the acceleration pedal.

I shower every day.

kek

Wrong neighborhood faggot

Do you not understand how hype works?
It looks cool.

So this is the final form of faggotry.

>Brown haired protagonists

TAKE THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

That is absolutely disgusting, sexy had its limits, and she passed it a long time ago.

Things I hate on this board:
>Reddit (You)

So when you're in a manual, do you slam the stick shift into gear yelling like a lunatic and stomp on the pedals as hard as you can?

Cause thats just road rage and most people would call you a jack ass.
It's cliche as fuck, every damn show has to use it.

>nobody can press enter twice to make their posts tidier because people on reddit do it

Fuck you and go back to Sup Forums

More for me then

You fucking imbecile. The pilot isn't driving a car, he's fighting a battle. I swear to god you are such a fucking idiot. Just end your life now.

I have problem with mechas too, but not because of the plot or the story, but because of why anyone would design an humanoid robot for space or earth, it just doesn't make sense, what is the fucking point of the head of a mecha?

Do a charcoal mask.

>f-flat is justice!
No.

go back to plebbit

OP is a raging homosexual, and DFC>Cowtits

Things I come to Sup Forums for
>blogging

Nope. Fuck off.

I think you missed

>I don't like anime

>most anime characters are Japanese
lel

Whiny and beta MC that some how has hot girls after his dick.

People used to post trollfaces and rage comics too.

The only reason I got into anime in the first place was because of mechs. I only gave it a chance though watching Escaflowne on TV after finding out in middle school that a Marauder was originally a Glaug Pod and a Griffin was a Roundfacer.

I hate underaged fanservice, and incestual relationships that gets forced into some anime series. Ruins it in my opinion.

You seem to be confused, here's what you want OP:

I want tumblr to go away.

>Let's squeeze each other's boobs for no particular reason, because that's what girls do.

I'm looking at you, DanMachi 2.

Characters who don't speak proper American.

this is a containment thread. just leave them be

spot the pleb

Tbh, that looks so weird that I don't even perceive it as something sexual.

Fuck off fujoshit

There is nothing wrong with fan service as long as it isn't the selling point

>>Useless damsels (They're annoying and only there for fanservice)

OP.
Have you ever met a female?
Theyre all useless

Hahaha but seriously go back to

>Not knowing the joy of boob squeezes

>I didn't come for tits
lel, faggot. The only reason anime exists is because of tits.

How am I supposed to be an honorable space samurai if the robot doesn't have a head?

I agree OP.

Also, shows that take themselves too seriously and could've been good if they didn't.

Fucking faggot, why is thread still up.

This. Also if it's being shoved in your face every 2 minutes (depending on the genre itself).

How do you know? OP never mentioned their gender. And you do realize that a lot of women browse Sup Forums themselves (without needlessly giving themselves away), right?

How is talking about things you like and dislike in anime blogging when it has to do with the board itself?

Nice blog, fag.

Those tits are so poorly animated, but then again, so is most anime.

fuck off OP

I agree, fanservice is for fat lonely virgin losers.

This place is a hub for fat virgin losers man

It still has to do with anime.

Back to tumbrl whale.

I also can't stand mecha but just because they look too dumb to take seriously. If you're making sci-fi, make it look sci-fi like. It's specially bad when you see not only a humanoid design mecha but it's holding a gun, or worse, melee weaponry

>I don't like fanservice.

Why do people keep saying this? Do they think it makes them mature and sophisticated? I see this everywhere including Sup Forums, Tumblr and Twitter. Are they scared of sex and sexuality or something? I don't even think people know what fanservice means anymore. A woman getting out of her bed in the morning in her underwear like everyone else is fanservice to them.

How long until they start calling barefeet and exposed back fanservice?

>>Brown haired protagonists (You know why)
nigga what

Feel free to go back anytime.

I just want the MC to react appropriately to it. Even if he on the outside has to be like "Ah sorry" show us him thinking "Daaaaaaamn" on the inside. How are we the audience supposed to relate to the characters if they dont share our response?

Yeah. You can spot the true faqgots that way. How I interpret it is as something added to the story or media that is not necessary to the plot but is inserted tom not limited to, garner a positive reaction from its audience. Best nonanime example is having Stan Lee make cameos in all the Marvel movies.

>How long until they start calling barefeet and exposed back fanservice?
it literally is though

>I just want the MC to react appropriately to it.

There are plenty of shows and manga that have this.

>How I interpret it is as something added to the story or media that is not necessary to the plot but is inserted tom not limited to, garner a positive reaction from its audience.

That's what fanservice is.

Every shot of a woman's back or feet isn't fanservice.

implied things

>There are plenty of shows and manga that have this.
Name 3

Nice redit spacing retard

any unnecessary content made with the intention to pander to a specific audience is fanservice, it doesn't even have to be sexual