This triggers the mentally stunted trumptard. This throws him into a flying rage...

This triggers the mentally stunted trumptard. This throws him into a flying rage. It can't be! Trump CAN'T lose to him in the next election! E-eight years, right bros?!

(Around this time, the trumptard reaches for his twitter account, which he always has open because he has nothing better to do than fight with low-tier liberals on it daily, and proceeds to rack his brain for the only thing that can save him, MEMES...)

At least you were able to go the whole post without greentext

My registered Independent Mom who has voted for every Democrat since the history of the world said something about his drooling.

Lol, A jizz lipped ginger nigger!

However, the trumptard draws a blank. How can we possibly paint this young, virile, heroic, justice-loving WHITE MAN in a negative light in comparison to our giant orange balloon? Suddenly, inspiration hits. Drooling Joe! It's funny, right? People will buy like every other time, right?!

WRONG. You will find, in the coming days, that this man is IMMUNE to the Trump curse. This is a warning. Count your days, trumptards. Your right-wing dreams have just been crushed under the weight of freedom.

Jokes on you. We already know the Kennedy kryptonite, convertibles.

*drools on himself*

Literally no one cares about Conan O'Brien.

Pussy juice on his lips, lad. You'll know when you leave your basement and find a girlfriend.

>be trump fan right after SOTU speech.
>great speech
>memo 100% going to drop
aint even mad

Hard to go from Trump’s optimistic speech to Kennedy’s rehashed bait while literally drooling

this. the last time he was funny was as a staff writer for the simpsons

>implying niggers and spics are going to vote for this limp-dicked white cuck

He's got no chance

>optimistic
>look at all these poor people who like me btw, :(( P.S. I LOOOOOVE ISRAEL!!!
Sad what Sup Forums has become.

Slobberin' Joe doesn't have a chance in hell

The second trumptard argument arrives at last. Niggers and spics won't vote for him! Please. Minorities will vote for anyone as long as they are Democrat, ESPECIALLY an electrifying Democrat like Kennedy will prove to be in the coming times. The only person they won't vote for is a woman as proved by Chillary's failure. Say goodbye to Blumpf.

Trump killed it so hard with the state of the union, it caused you to make this thread. Kennedy is a boy. Trump is a man.

>electrifying
You're completely delusional.

Who actually shot JFK

who is this guy that has some air of JFK?

herpes

Unironic Democrat Strategy.

"Let us counter Trumps highly successful anti-establishment-politics crusade with the literaly bloodline of the Kennedys, the most entrenched and prolific establishment-politics bloodine that exists on planet Earth.'

top zozzle

He's already a meme

Please do not bully the retarded.

Read the full post mentally stunted trumptard. This was a warmup. Do you really think they are going to let him unleash his full powerlevel yet?

Reddit-tier meme. You have to go back.

>low-tier liberals
Stop being redundant

I mean, it's only stupid if it doesn't work. The margins trump won by were pretty small, comparatively, and demographically they're just getting smaller. you have the media shilling for the democrats 24/7, unless this guy goes on the record about how he likes killing puppies in satanic rituals and instead just reads his fucking scripts he could win

vote DROOL 2020

Have a (((guess)))

>Reddit-tier meme.
Get used to it cause you are going to see it everyday.

I do not disagree with that

He looks like The Smiler

>black lives matter
>fuck white people!
LOL good luck with that, spitty.

I'm not because I don't browse crap boards like modern Sup Forums. Keep wallowing in your Reddit shit sty faggot. I literally only came to rub it in your faces.

E Pluribus Unum means out of ALL Americans comes one. Don't be surprised when the new Democratic rhetoric includes "white people".

>I literally only came to rub it in your faces.
That the Democrats are going to put a drooling idiot up for POTUS? I'm OK with this.

he was a secret north korean, I think you're on to something

HAHAHAH CUM LIPS.
The meme war decided your fate on day one.
The trump curse lives on faggot

> (OP)
>Jokes on you. We already know the Kennedy kryptonite, convertibles.
Lmfao

> (OP)
>Jokes on you. We already know the Kennedy kryptonite, convertibles.
Well, that and cars, alcohol and dead hookers

CIAniggers

Literal puppet

Says the guy who supports Trump, an ACTUAL Israel Puppet. Anyways, I'm out faggots, thanks for entertaining me. Remember to kiss trumpy's Jew-dick-sucking-lips goodbye while you have a chance!

Only thing Sloppy Joe will do to the wall is drill a glory hole to suck some mexican cawk

how can you compare trump to a man that looks like he can be destroyed by basic things such as sunlight.

sage

Call me when he names the Jew.

They're already ripping into him. It was a mistake putting him on camera.