Youjo senki

So they're gay right?

A friendly reminder that he is a man.

He's was reborn as a female.
Also he doesn't seem to have an identity problems, let's not turn this into /lgbt/
Gay.

There is no /lgbt/ here. In the world of Youjou Senki, soul-body separation exists, so they can actually be mismatched. And besides, he has lived the majority of his life as a man, he has only had the body of a female child for a short while.

That's true but he's never complained about it, he doesn't seem to care.

He frequently complains at the start of story about not having enough height, strength with her tiny body and how he can't speak properly (has a lisp) because he thinks he has ghosting issues from what he was used to be as man.

I unironically love her design

Your shitty fan-art doesn't confirm your headcanons

S2 SOON.

That doesn't seem to be about gender identity though, that's just the general problem of swapping to a different body. Like in Log Horizon, where the MC had problems adjusting to his in-game body because it's slightly taller than his real body. We get so used to our bodies, we simply cannot imagine having a different body.

If this actually happen in real life, the person would literally kill themself by just breathing or walking. You would snap every joint just standing up with a body that is not yours.

Yeah didn't meant it come over that he has identity issues, just issues with a little girl's body in general.

so far Tanya has only decided to not be a homo, however she has yet to figure out if the fact she used to be a man makes penis lust gay or if liking girls in her girl body is gay so she has put off pursing relationships.

Can he win against cock?

in her current state probably, but unlikely after puberty

Needs a good enough distraction or mental gymnastics. I'd say the good old "You set me up X and I won't do what you tell me" is the easiest one to resist.

We'll need to find out.

Duly noted.

I don't think he meant they literally stuck another persons body into the other persons body like a costume.

He's saying you'd break someone else's body if you swapped because you'd suddenly be controlling new muscles and your brain wouldn't know how to use them properly.
I don't agree that you'd just die, but it would be hard to do stuff. For instance you may struggle to stand up because you wouldn't be used to balancing with such a different body.

Well in Tanyas case, she was reborn as a baby so she had plenty of time to learn to use her new body.

Fine muscle movements are controlled by the cerebellum, which isn't related to mind or consciousness.

That just make it more hot

Huh, that makes a lot of sense actually.

Glad I'll be ok when I finally get that cute girl body I've been wanting.

Tanya did muse about it for a bit but decided it's a bridge to cross for another time, after staying alive and promotions.

i liek big titti

Will she be ok?

Nice science you got there.

>Implying that anything can win against the cock

this artist is so a praise
he make this couple a thing

The manga has been shipping them since chapter 10 before the anime aired.

If you consider half a decade "soon" maybe

Nigger if you weren't a faggot and were suddenly turned into a female would you start craving dicks? no

Larger cock.

>Nigger if you weren't a faggot and were suddenly turned into a female would you start craving dicks? yes

FTFY

But a larger cock has a larger hole.

a scalpel

>Nigger if you weren't a faggot and were suddenly turned into a female would you start craving dicks?
Wait, why wouldn't I?

Yeah, if I suddenly turned into a girl, I'd masturbate then head out and lose to the cock

Is the anime a good place to start or should I just straight for the LNs?

The anime is pretty good, covers book 1-3 IIRC

Uh..yeah. Hormones?
Why? You think you are currently a man because of your soul/conciousness?

>shitty
I'd say that's pretty high quality

He said if you aren't a faggot you flaming queer sodomite degenerate

She'll be fine, Visha on the other hand

Hormones don't control sexual orientation. Straight individuals who go through hormone replacement therapy typically retain their original preference. There's evidence that hormones may have an effect pre-birth though.

>flaming queer sodomite degenerate

Where do you think you are?

Isnt it the same studio as overlord? Then wait 4 years

At least the manga is monthly.

Anime is actually a major fuck up that removes impact and changes characters and event to some extent, it also suffers from "uguu am I kawaii" eye syndrom.

Either read the LN or go for the manga for the art.

Not tumblr I was assuming.

He learned to walk and talk from the start. In Log Horizon MC and others were just given a body without time to adapt. After a while they would be fine.

Nah, Tanya likes pussy , but if she lacks of Penis there are always other Methods to find Joy in having a nice pussy ready to be ravaged.

No.1586545032 Out

Enjoy your recap movie.

I have a new fetish now.

Why hasn't anyone tried to fuck Victoriya yet?

>"but there are only two holes!"
I swear to sonzai ekkusu, what a virgin.