THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDEN

>coalburner/whore/slut deleted posts, thought it was racist
Can you get any lower than Sweden, Sup Forums ?
Svens, how does it feel? To have your women beaten, raped and tortured on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsletter.twelvetribes.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Sweden_CrimesPer100000.png
stormfront.org/forum/t1150727-96/
care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=2099&pst=1501175
stimmenderfreiheit.blogspot.ca/2013/02/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html?m=1
kla.tv/index.php?a=showsearch&search=Thomas P.M. Barnett
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo
youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw
youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8
youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE
youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s
youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn, those graphics for Ireland are telling
might go there

>Ireland
>Israel

Those come as a shock to me

>Jews and Micks are degenerates
Why this surprises you?

Need to get me a Turkish girl

asian fetish kek

Translation?

likely a quick rundown;
>dancing in club
>ahmed started to grope
>she pushed him back
>ahmed punched her in the face them smashed a bottle on her head
>see aftermath

>Italians, Greeks, and Iberians more chaste than all of Europe

NORDICISTS BTFO

We don't know if it was "ahmed". She hasn't said anything about the guy's skin color or ethnicity. It could very well have been a white, Swedish guy.

White women have wanted this themselves. Let them reap what they've sown with their votes.

I remember when white females were safe in europe.

Like the 8th century

Very nice

THOTS are not to be protected but persecuted

shes only 19? she looks 25

Can we stop with this thread OVER and OVER again.
>coal burner
>sweden is more cucked than we are
>the woman deserved it
>protect the women

Look at the other thread it's very telling.

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THAT BITCH AT ALL.
Why is she going to night club full of dirty niggers and shitskins.

Wonder if she was voting for open immigration to bring stinking niggers and muslims to her country.
FUCK HER AND FUCK HER COUNTRY, SWEDEN

What can we do to protect /ourgirls/?

It would be interesting to know the numbers for Males

>It could very well have been a white, Swedish guy.
user.. These crimes only started happening when Sweden got flooded with immigration.

she's 19 so no she didn't vote. the educated men did tough. they didn't vote to stop it, uneducated women did.

>What can we do to protect /ourgirls/?
They go out to those night clubs to meet stinking niggers and filthy arabs to fuck them, so absolutely no sympathy for her.
Let the sluts get raped murdered, who gives a shit.

Wrong. We had white guys abusing, raping, and murdering white women long before immigration.

>there were no assaults in sweden before 2015

Jesus, no wonder your country is fucked mate. That's not what I said at all. Sweden started cucking themselves in the 80s and 90s with immigration, and that's when crime started going up. Listen to any podcast about Sweden before then, it was virtually crime free, even Stockholm only experienced a couple of crimes every year.

You deserve it all

Sweden YES!
Probably need a darker red for Sweden - 30+ for the biggest whores on earth

first step is admitting

Yeah, a few of them. Now compare that to what immigration has done to your country, you absolute degenerate cuck.

>"Oh, white males have been doing this for ages! So it's justified, let all the immigrants in!"

Kek, the state of Sweden.

probably tons of young, able-bodied Swedish guys there when it happened.
What did they do? Nothing.
Absolutely disgusting.
I mean, completely horrid.
Do that in America, guys will take the guy down till cops get there.
In Sweden? Not even a good description:
5'7", dark hair, not even a manhunt by the police.
What's with that retarded country..

Get yer STDs here!

I hope you get ran over by a fucking truck..

ITALY STRONKK

It's fake and she's a Jew actor you cuck. And it's not even in Sweden but in Denmark (Swedes don't consider Scania to be part of Sweden even if it technically is).

Take away their right to vote.

I've been to Ireland and Finland, they were absolute fuckfests for me personally so I believe this graph is accurate

Whores deserved it too

yeah, blame it on the Jews you Musf^ck
Mohammed was a false prophet
Pigs are better company than Muslims

If he was white she would've said; she's a feminist, that's there agenda. She said nothing so it is more than likely a muzzie.

oh really?
what about the guys who have sex with the 'whores'?
And aren't they the ones who do the aggressing?
I swear Mudslime shillers are all over this board

SHE IS A JEW, CAN YOU READ YOU MANIPULATIVE LITTLE JEW BOY

Sweden needs to be wiped out with a nuke. Just mentioning these cucks makes my blood boil.

I honestly don't get this thread.
Hate on Sweden in any way possible.
1. Say she deserved it
2. Svens defend her
What is the fucking point?

If I'm a Jew boy, you're a pig Mudslime
Why did Mohammed kill his mom?

If you look at the stats, it actually starting increasing steadily in the 1960s and has stagnated since the 1990s

Source: newsletter.twelvetribes.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Sweden_CrimesPer100000.png

>ENRICHED

Reap what you sow.

yes we know now stop, your country is probably worse

Fuck off white Knight cuck, women can get respect when they deserve it

>tfw mohammed was a warlord who spread his religion through beating up people

What do you want?

Italia is trully the upgraded version of France

Looks like an attention seeking feminist with fake blood to me.

Implying Irish women are attractive

What do you mean?

See, in sweden, the Mudslimes are the vocal ones
They shout down the people angry over the violence this woman suffered with all this "degenerate women" crap.
Next they say she deserved it because she wasn't wearing a hajib
it builds, these people must be/will be countered fiercely.Muslims only destroy, never contribute.
Muslims are the very worst humans.
They're "Pig-people"

We've had this thread a million times what is the fucking point. You all keep going in circles, jerking off to Sweden and getting to say how shit it is.

How many times we going to have this thread?

The liberal whore traitor deserved it.

Humans deserve respect, this woman was aggressed upon
The guy who hit her will pay
or his like-ethnics will pay

Being a night club slut...she deserved it. She wouldnt have got in problem if was home instead pf going out in the night.

...said the woman hating Mudslime sympathizer
KYS ESAD

feels bad
we could really put a hurting on these animals but are held back by liberal feelz.
I bet you 1 million white swedish men could be raised in a day, by this point.
The problem that raises the dangerous nature of what lies ahead and shouldn't be dealt with in a (you) fishing manner.
Sweden and US are very much intertwined.
Three decades of absolute US liberal dominance have benefited an absolute degeneracy of the state bureaucracy that will fight tooth and nail to remain even though they know it's all lost.
Don't expect anyone doing much, this is a friggin' powder keg LOL XD
pls pray

I'm not shitting on Sweden, I like your country. A few cities just need some cleansing

You're either a Swedish man with no balls
or
A Mudslime 'pig-person who worships a false prophet.
Maybe both.

Fake news here spreads like crazy lol. Not only is OP incorrect but just in general this site is full of it. I'll give you an example, see this "quote" this was shared and sent to me yesturday night by someone here on Sup Forums and this quote is allegedly from a man named Thomas P.M. Barnett, who is he? Thomas is is an American military geostrategist and Chief Analyst at Wikistrat.
In 2000 he was commissioned by the Cantor Fitzgerald company to conduct a research project on global military strategies.
Therein, he developed a geopolitical theory that divided the world into 'the Functioning Core' and the 'Non-Integrating Gap. He is a globalist and a technocrat that thinks advanced civilizations with 5G technology should be built. Now this quote as seen in my pic related is fake, infact the quote allegedly comes from his book "The Pentagon's new map" (2004) in which he writes about global currency and A.I. however this quote is found no where in the book. If you look up the quote in the Google books you will not find it anywhere at all in any of the versions. So where did this quote come from? It came from stormfront where in a thread called " jews are dangerous" reported this quote

stormfront.org/forum/t1150727-96/

Not only does stormfront not have any sources, but the other sources you find online are dubious far right "news" sites from "care. 2" (german) and others like this one

care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=2099&pst=1501175

stimmenderfreiheit.blogspot.ca/2013/02/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html?m=1

Both sources do not have any sources but only one from another far right news organization in germany called "kla.la"

kla.tv/index.php?a=showsearch&search=Thomas P.M. Barnett

No sources for this quote here ither

So my point is be very critical and always remember to fact check

Book

Just like Thomas said

Im telling you guys in the future a technocratic society will come and enslave us all through technology its already happening in Europe

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

Technocratic future of the world, the Elite's plans full documentary

youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo [Open] [Open]

Technology and one world currency

youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw [Open] [Open]

Blockchain technocratic matrix

youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8 [Open] [Open]

The bitcoin psyop

youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q [Open] [Open]

The Elite's plan for the future of humanity

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM [Open] [Open]

What technology will lead to in the future

youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA

Lets fight this technocratic society together

Se Mudslimes go to Christian countries because theirs are sh*t and corrupt, dead-end, shitholes, with no chance of opportunity.
They come into EU countries, and basically f*ck those countries up too.
Mudslimes are degenerate pig-people who worship a mother-killing false prophet

Sage this thread it ain't going anywhere.
>She voted for this
>She is a jew
>She is a coal burner
>It's no big deal
>Sweden YES
>Kill him
>Sven defend your whores
>Clubbing is a deadly sin

That's it, that's all that this thread is going to be about.

Muslims are human shit

Based Greece

A shit turd is worth more than a pig-human Muslim.
Mohammed wasa false prophet, he killed his mother.

Hopefully that will become 100% true after the elections.

Wasted on pasta

>Turkish
It is Turkmen. If you want broader term then use Turkic

When a pig-human Muslim dies
The world becomes that much better.

They will be beaten to death with our shovels

Agree that it is fake. A real picture of an injury shows the actual injury, not just the blood.

N*RDS BTFO
MED SUPERIORITY CONFIRMED

>Pelagian BTFO

LMAO degenerate horsefaced anglos are totally, 100% cucked. who could have guessed? the only reason Br*tain isn't 30+ is because of burqa-wearing monogamous immigrants.

How's ur Arabic coming on?

CORRECT!

..said the pig-human Muslim who worhips a false prophet

My country would be a darker shade of red than Sweden.

It has more to do with Protestantism than anything desu.

Fuck off bill

>literally everyone outsluting Italy

I doubt this simply because I cannot fathom a woman having that many sexual partners. I can imagine two easily, maybe even three or four if you had a period where you were slutting it up. I can even imagine some people having 12+ partners. But the AVERAGE for any country being more than 12 I cannot fathom. That means that for all the women having just one or two partners there are a relatively massive number of whores with 20+ partners bringing up the numbers. I cannot fathom the top 10% in Belgium, Ireland, or Sweden being less than 50 partners.

>that pic

You didn't get digits, but you fucking well should have...

Absolutely excellent point. The standard for what constitutes evidence here and frankly on both the left and right is pretty shit. People need to understand that what they use as evidence fucking matters, a lot, and to try not to use dubious sources, or they just end up in the same political shit box that they claim their opponents are in. We can do better, we can rise above that kind of hypocrisy and still find and deliver truth

Well that explains it all.

Swedish women are importing in harems of violent men to suit their sexual apetites.

Little do they know that the Arabs and Africans hate their slutty behavior and within 20 years they will look like photo. The only way to stop the rape and pillaging will be to cover themselves and stay at home with their muslims husbands.

>I doubt this simply because I cannot fathom a woman having that many sexual partners. I can imagine two easily, maybe even three or four if you had a period where you were slutting it up. I can even imagine some people having 12+ partners. But the AVERAGE for any country being more than 12 I cannot fathom
I audibly kek'd to this before you started bringing up more math and stuff.

this is why you should vote 3rd party, and feminism is wrong

let your men feel like men and they will always be ready for war

sweden deserves this

You mean the media and police wont report on what the perp even looks like apart from "He has dark hair and is a male"

brb moving to italy

>pig-human
they're not human in any way shape or form and should be eradicated

You obviously haven't known attractive white girls who like to go clubbing/bar hopping.

Its a new guy every week.