It is now official. Q is a larp

Feb 1st no happening. They got nothing. If it is untrue and q is real kek make yourself known!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/amp/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit

Gee, you finally caught on? You guys need to stop hyping this shit up, my dad browses r/The_Donald and I can't see him go through these constant ups-and-downs because of the false hype.

You have your fucking answer.

get fucked

So Q gonna bring down cabal, lock Hillary and Obama up. Expose them and the pedo traffickers. They'll release the fact the CIA has run the presidency since JFK etc

All that is true kek??!

Q user never said that. Shut up op your a liar that sucks dick at it.

>Feb 1st no happening.
February first isn't for another two days, what kinda crack are you smoking?
I mean obviously it's a larp but fug.

NO SHIT

Q IS A FUCKING ZIONIST JEWISH ISRAELI PSY OP.

THE STORM ISNT TRUMP DRIANING THE SWAMP

THE STORM WAS ISRAEL TRYING TO OVERTHROW TRUMP AND START WW3

Trump mentioned (((rogue regimes))) and getting rid of nukes.

ISRAEL JUST TRIED TO NUKE HAWAII

sheeeit checked baby

It isn't a leap year so February has no 1st this year

Jesus dude, even the Boomers on the digital nursing home that is Free Republic are catching on already. Of course it is a LARP.

Aw! Soyboy got REKT.
>Q Confirmed LARP
>HURRRR GET FUGGED!
>mfw

Is it true I can say the n word here? I want to say the n word but I don't want to get in trouble.

You mean nigger? I just did, so go ahead faggot.

No, you cannot say that word here. Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

Why anyone would believe these cryptic Nostradamus wannabes is beyond me. If you have good info there is NO reason to be vague like these larpers always are.

After we showed everyone how Podesta was trying to recruit Tom Delonge for propaganda psyops they went with... Roseanne pushing Alex Jonesian Q disinfo. GG

Frank (Q) and his army of boomer neocons don't understand this.

lurk moar

Also would be breaking global rule 3

Frank isn't Q you faggot. Q is in his 50's/60's and had #Matlock as a password. Frank is just a lonely PlanetSide2 player.

No one would ever leak anything to this shithole.

>abbo education

Q is fake but you'd he surprised.

techspot.com/amp/news/61680-australian-whistleblower-leaks-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users.html

Kek has made himself known. But I still require more proof. Release the memo tomorrow and let there be a shut storm of epic proportions

Tick tock aristocrats (pedos)

Q IS FAKE

THE INDICTMENTS ARE REAL

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/

>inb4 the jew shills call me shareblue.

this
until i see trump negatively comment about mueller specifically, i'll believe mueller is /ourguy/. too many coincidences.

Only halfway intelligent thing that has ever come out of Brazil.

trump is making it impossible for his foes to claim malpractice of any kind after shilling for mueller and how great he is and how much integrity he has for he better part of a year.

>inb4 shill
at the end of the day all i want is trump to expose government criminality that's literally why i voted for him.

Drain the mother fucking swamp!! Kek mote it so

IT'S ALL TRUE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

PRAISE