Were the English translations of Murenase Shiiton Gakuen really taken off of batoto because of the credit pages?

Were the English translations of Murenase Shiiton Gakuen really taken off of batoto because of the credit pages?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/forums/topic/3914-batotos-policy-on-watermarks/?p=79892).
rapemanscans.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/maou-no-hajimekata-chapter-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares, that is a dying website.

What aggregator are people using now then?

What? Because of shit like this?

From what I understand that is correct. Like it isn't like his political views effected the translations. They were just trolly jokes at the end.

Sup Forums or manga update to check for release
homuhomu's waifu/scanslator's website to download them

>batoto

Still batoto.

We've reached a point where even troll jokes about politics gets people triggered for some reason.

Something has gone wrong with the world.

I think so
To be honest, I don't really blame Batoto for wanting to avoid the sort of on-going shitstorms that kept occurring on their forums.
I think the Ariana Grande bombing might have been the one that broke the camel's back, either because it was one thing too many, or because it was particularly controversial, having come so close after the incident, and because it was a heavier subject matter - a bunch of kids being murdered is more upsetting than Brexit or Trump winning

I tend to use Kissmanga, or Mangapark when that fucks up. I understand park's better, but it used to slow my computer down to a crawl, so I still tend to avoid it.

I've never really used batoto much. I used to use Mangafox & Onemanga, bu after a while I just started looking to the scanator's website.
Once some of the aggregators gave you the option to view all the pagesat once, I moved onto them

One would think that being called RAPEman is worse than his jokes. Not that I care desu, he's not translating anything I am reading and his jokes are not that fun after a while.

>rapeman claimed that this page was a joke

And, frankly, different sites different rules and different ways to act. I don't know if he uploaded them himself or if it was someone else, I would post the joke edit here, but not upload on another site.
It's stupid to expect people from other sites to have the same humour, and even on Sup Forums people are getting tired of Sup Forums's idea of banter, on certain occasions.

they also disabled commenting on the Murenase Shiiton Gakuen page.

>Sup Forums tier "haha fuck you people with opposite political views your tears are delicious" """"joke"""""
The only place that doesnt get banned is Sup Forums.

They are right to tell Sup Forumsroaches to fuck off
Why even bring politics to manga

I doubt he posted them to aggregators himself.
I often suspected that was an added part of the appeal/joke of those credit pages, that because people indiscriminantly posted his scans all-over, they ended up uploading them to places with rather thin-skinned, oversensitive users who'd be upset by them

Which is rather alarming because this means this shithole is the only place where people really have freedom of speech.

>Batoto
Just use Sup Forums's secret club place.

You don't know what freedom of speech means.

this is not how freedom of speech works, user

>Can't even banter without leftycucks getting mad
Stopped using bototo anyway

Concerns manga you dolt

It's not exactly his fucking fault that muzzies blow everything to smithereens. The guy makes shitty parody jokes and that riles up retards because they fit the stereotype and ironically prove him right.

If refugees didn't murder Europeans every other week he literally wouldn't have to joke and say "I told you so". But here we are, shooting the messenger because he happens to be right and the truth is inconvenient

He doesn't up there directly so it takes AGES. You get it on Sup Forums before you get it there.

He doesn't have to joke.

Most importantly, people don't have to accept his jokes and like them. They don't like them, they ban them and him from his site. It's nothing shocking or unique, it's how it works and it's not unfair.
It's also not against freedom of speech.

Apparently he doesn't upload the scans himself so, if he does them for an Sup Forums audience I don't blame him, this is the type of humour we use.

The fundamental point here is that if people don't like someone and his humour, they can remove him from his site.

This is the shittiest meme because most of the shit was done by 2nd generation people.

Which prove they don't assimilate dummy.

its not true there were a lot of "refugees" that literally jumped of the ship and killed people 3 months later.

Also thats not even an argument, so we should let them in so we can look forward to being killed by their kids? Do you have brain damage?

Not even mentioning the demographic changes that WILL kill us, not even a if question at this point, only a when.

The more generations, the worse they get.
Every generation takes it a step further to go back to their roots and push away the host country.

I'm more angry at the politicians and universities for pushing this shit and not even trying to integrate these people.

I don't blame people for wanting to keep their own culture. The only reason to move to another country should be for temperaly work or because you like the countries culture and traditions.

Lets hear your definition of freedom of speech

There is a ton of data that says otherwise, with 2nd generation muslims being the main problem.
And no, my point was just to prove you wrong. The problem isn't the immigration by itself, is the lack of integration of those immigrants.

>There is a ton of data that says otherwise
Post it

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to let every edgy faggot post shitty jokes about real world tragedies on a fucking manga site. There's a time and place, I'd ban him too.

>a few refugees come in japan
>2 days later arrested for rape

Where is the c29 extra?

Already out. Kangaroos talking to their muscles.

Post it.

Check archive.

>Kangaroos talking to their muscles.
Can they be stopped?

I have not stayed current with this since the sports festival. I'll have to catch up soon.

Yes. By swallowing every hiccups.

Was a shitty omake. The worst one so far.

Batoto is complete shit, I used once when it wasn't SJW tier garbage site, but now even if it didn't delete works from its site it would still be shit. Any aggregator that lets you read online, doesn't have a front page with latest updates WITH big enough images to immediately know what series it is AND doesn't have a feature to allow you to display ALL chapter pages on one page, is complete garbage.

Right now I use Kissmanga, but I believe it doesn't have every series like some other sites. If someone can recommend me a site better than Kissmanga that would be great.

Not there.

To be fair the credit pages were complete cancer.
I honestly don't know what's worse, unironic Sup Forums or ironic Sup Forums

some of them were good

Getting triggered by it

I use the same, together with mangasee and mangapark.
All 3 at the same time.

You're part of the problem if you don't just upload his stuff there directly

>come to hours old thread
>read the release
>no one has upped it
>Rapeman himself is aware of the site and chooses to release how he does
Are you kidding? How am I part of the problem?

This right here is everything wrong with progressives.
>Freedom of speech doesn't exist on our websites, stop bitching.

If people were banned for supporting gay marriage in their credit pages they'd be crying bloody murder and swearing off the site for good because the mods are such backwards Christians. But claiming that they can do whatever they want on sites they own because "they're not guvment" just perpetuates the hypocrisy that makes mocking them so necessary and vital to the survival of Western civilization.

No, he's right. Freedom of speech isn't freedom of platform. That just means that either you react as harshly as you believe your oposition would so that you're not the only one being short changed OR you act the way you think people should act and accept that you're going to get the short end of the stick regardless.
If you want things to be fair then organise shit-storms and boycotts. Make it a social thing. Shame people and so on.
If that entire approach sounds histrionic and retarded, good, stop wanting to draw on the walls just because your little brother gets away with it.

>being this triggered

That's the wrong thing to do though.

People on the other side keep crying over "net-neutrality" but this is basically a net neutrality battle. A website has to be neutral about its content and more importantly about its content creators. You can't ban someone on a site for political views unrelated to their actual work. Who would ever trust that site again if they had even the slightest inclination of supporting politics or topics that weren't approved by the site's moderators?

>neutral about its content
That isn't what net neutrality is. Is this an elaborate ruse?

>People on the other side keep crying over "net-neutrality" but this is basically a net neutrality battle.
Dude no. If someone runs a shitty place, you leave and make a better place, which blackjack and hookers. You can't force people not to suck.

Mangafox with a plugin to load all the chapter.

oh boi my own metathread.

Basically this to be truthful kazoku. If the fujoshis want to run a yaoi-only safe space of a website sure, it's their playpen.

What's pretty laughable however is that they do in fact claim to be pro-scanlator-free-speech (bato.to/forums/topic/3914-batotos-policy-on-watermarks/?p=79892). I mean if you're going to make your site a feels-safe zone and remove any religi/politimemes that trigger you sure go ahead, but at least be honest about it.

Is Medukami actually that popular? Honestly never even bothered with their IRC account creation runaround shit as never had a problem getting what was actually available from other places, and so by extension never bothered uploading to it either.

The blog seems to have been enough for the most part, someone always dumps the stuff to Sup Forums in due time after I release anything which is the most important thing.

I'm sure the blog is enough as you can find the chapters on just about any site not long after release. I'm actually more surprised it's not on kami that quickly.

This is basically my position on it as well.

Too bad about the hypocrisy of the site. I wasn't surprised you had gotten cleansed but I had no idea they were touting 'free-speech' while censoring. Seems a bit ridiculous.

Unfortunately these days if manga isn't uploaded to batoto then it won't be found anywhere. Just try to find rapeman's newly scanlated manga Mina-san...(something I forgot full title)/Everyone's toy.

>What's pretty laughable however is that they do in fact claim to be pro-scanlator-free-speech
Well yeah but you can understand why they wouldn't tolerate genuinely racist or Judeophobic memes. They are going to care about the majority rather than just some asshole.

>They are going to care about the majority
TIL shitoto is an Israel based site.

Top banter

You need to log off Sup Forums and go outside if you unironically think most people agree with their circlejerk.

>jedeophobic
Stop reading any time, kike.

>the majority of people think like me
You need to take your own advice

>the majority of people think at all

Wait people actually read credits page?

>oh boi my own metathread.
You've been mentioned in several threads since your shutdown at shitoto.

>Is offensive on purpose
>People tell you to fuck off because they were offended
I don't understand what the problem is here

the desired reaction has been achieved, what is there to be upset about

I usually give them a look every so often. I found Rape's amusing because it's not just ENTIRELY begging for help and shilling. The jokes seem like things he's had a chuckle over, most of the time, rather than an obligatory rewording of a panel to fill negative space beneath the paypal details, you know?

Net neutrality means that ISPs have to treat all websites equally. All traffic to their customers is equal. What websites do is a wholly different matter.

It's just neo-Sup Forumsshits getting mad again and using words they don't understand.

If i upload a credits page with an edgy joke about people opposing gay marriage being literal savage cavemen without a brain would it get banned too? Is a joke about nationalistic people being retards going to be judged the same as a joke about non-nationalistic people being retards, regardless of which position is the mainstream?

His name is Rapeman, the hell did you people expect? Him to not be offensive?

Besides, they're a lot tamer than what it was during his Maou no Hajimekata scans.

Kek

Whatever happened to that series? Did rapeman drop it? I know it was a monthly

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any updates on my potato follows. So it turns out it is mods being fags as usual.

He crossed a line because he made a joke that the people who got blown up at the concert were the libtards who voted to let the refugees in, ignoring that the concertgoers were largely teenage girls who don't even have the vote, and that the taking of refugees was done under a Conservative government and actually not a matter put to a public vote in the first place.

Keep going, your tears are sweet.

I love Rapeman's comment sections.

rapemanscans.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/maou-no-hajimekata-chapter-4/

Yes it does m8 that's how it works. Can't really claim to be pro free speech when you decide certain types aren't okay.

That's beautiful.

>U MAD XDD
Nice comeback.

Hey rapeman, I'm thinking of giving you shekels as a mitzvah at the end of the week. How much do you think I'd need to give to generate cuck tears?

If so I hope Whitepod's shit goes next. Mods couldn't handle the bantz.

I love how the mods want to push their own fucking narrative over there. That place was getting more and more fucked since about three years ago. Good fucking riddance. I'll use my corpo network to throw few ddos their way in the next few days.

What's wrong with Whitepod's stuff?

he makes shitty jokes anyway even by Sup Forums standard

Random comments in the middle of chapters and cancerous twitter and reddit politics credit pages with horrible special effects.

Reminder that the peak of credits was reached with Maou no Hajime, and that we've been declining ever since.