We need to clean up your act Sup Forums. The tides are changing. Nationalism is growing. I have a B.A...

We need to clean up your act Sup Forums. The tides are changing. Nationalism is growing. I have a B.A. in Political Science from the most liberal school in America (UC Berkeley) and even the liberal bullshit is starting to boil over there with the alum(don't count on the fat SJW pajeets that are there now who are looking for more public handouts and just whine)

First and foremost...You need to stop running around yelling "nigger" and all other racist insults. This doesn't appeal to normal people. We need to push nationalism as an "Americans First" movement. Trump got it started with the "Make America Great Again"...we need him to win again. And you need to start using the word "Homogeneous". Homogeneous culture and homogeneous communities. It makes you sound more intelligent and its a better idea to get behind.

Stop bagging on Swedenbros. The Swedish Democrats is a far right party and one of the fastest growing far right parties in Europe. They need help pushing memes for public support. Instead of talking shit to all Swedes on here who are obviously already part of the alt right movement(there here of course)...get on twitter and start infiltrating bubbles Swedes. Create fake facebook accounts and post pro homogeneous articles.

DO the same to Germans and the English. Improve your tactics and we can win this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/fringeelements
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stfu ya dumb nigger mole

>Europe boasts about their multiple parties
>Six out of eight are the same liberal bullshit

precisely why all you fucks will never be taken seriously.

you just spaz out...can't formulate an actual thought and take action on it appropriately.

What have you dont to promote a homogeneous white country today?

Go on. I like where you're heading.
Wolf in sheep's clothing, and then we attack

Well, a lot on this board will not agree. But you don't give a girl an orgasm with 3 pumps. It's the slow and building motion that gets her there

This polarization isn't stopping. So you can either bring more to your side and win. Or you can lose by acting like insufferable psychos.

Rational people choose blood, family, and soil.

Liberals choose foreigners before countrymen and are thus, traitors by definition.

checked

We shall make our red blob larger than the blue blob by 2020.
Tonight was a major win

You're missing the point and stop being s fucking squid.

fuck off niggerlover

but notice the splitting. That hasn't changed. People are becoming more and more entrenched until something gives.

I believe the biggest problem is PC culture is preventing Conservative thoughts from being represented...Which is why everyone in public will denounce Trump in California and then he'll go out and get 40% of the vote. We all KNOW...but were not allowed to say. We need to normalize the subject of Homogeneous culture.

You contribute to the demise of whites by being insufferable. Nobody wants their heart filled with this kind of rage without being able to express it and let it out. You know im right because I suffer from the same anger. We need more on our side before the bubble of white tolerance for minorities pops.

Your B.A ain't worth shit if you think that will work in England.
Or you've no idea what an England is.

Changing the Overton Window is what the current fight over the alt-right is about. Media wants to keep using the same code-words and same issues to drive their businesses, the alt-right is specifically changing that.

gain followers on facebook. Target likely voters in said countries and befriend them. compliment their posts and pictures. Like their shit.

and post memes, repost articles from these parties. Be respectful. Make them feel like youre on their side and they will return the same courtesy.

What have you done for white nationalism today?

Who gives a fuck whether my B.A. is "worth anything"...thats not what im selling.

im a numbers guy. Quant Analysis and Demographics is what I studied during undergrad.

You're right, user. That's why we vent here, not irl. Of course we hide our power level and push more tolerable ideas. Additionally, there are a bunch of retards here that are hitlerites. Their ideas will never gain traction and that's probably a good thing

The big movement currently is to get fact based about race, immigration, the real effects of diversity, embracing human nature of in group preference and how that builds strong homogeneous societies and nations.

Protecting our culture and heritage is the term i've been using irl, which is ironically a phrase translated from Mexican immigration law.

I don't know how much time you spend here but check out these Youtube channels if you don't know who AltHype and JF are:
youtube.com/user/fringeelements
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg

And have you looked at UK demographics and voting patterns? Friendliness and understanding are why we are in this mess.
No-one here goes around shouting nigger (or paki). We get arrested if anyone notices.

And Ukip?
No, single issue irrelevance of a party who were never going to get elected.

nothing can be done about England, the british are a race of born cucks.

that's like shitting on your dad.

Dad was a cuck. There is a reason we rebelled against them

America has cuck tendencies for this reason. At least Swedes have the excuse of being easily brainwashed and conformist.

You are wrong, and seem rather jewish.
We are being irrevocably damaged, yes, but it will be a few decades at least before all hope is gone.

Americuck trying to derail the conversation.

ITS A FILTER YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER FAGGOT. WE POST TONS OF OFFENSIVE SHIT BECAUSE
A) FUCK NIGGERS
B) IT SCARES THE NORMIES OFF SO WE CAN HAVE GROWNUP CONVERSATION

only those that can see past the filter of obscenity, gore, and flat-earther level conspiritard shit can find the real conversation. normies GTFO

>The Swedish Democrats is a far right party and one of the fastest growing far right parties in Europe.
lol

Sweden literally have a feminist party?
Fuck just imagine if those cunts get in.

Nation First. Always.

They won't. We had constant, 24/7 shilling for FI for a year before the last election. You literally couldn't turn on the TV without people shilling for FI. There were articles about them on a daily basis. AND they received lots of support votes from V and MP voters. They still didn't manage to hit 4%. Today, V and MP are in a much, much weaker position, and the left in general is much weaker. Not even government media is shilling for FI now, they know it's pointless.

Just imagine if they do though, it would be illegal to be a male

>20 different variations of cuck-left to choose
Jesus

Who's the dude on the right?

It wouldn't be "illegal" to be a male, but their party platform included "reeducation camps" for males and dissidents (people who are sexist or don't act in a "normcritical" manner). They would also get rid of the military, and men wouldn't be allowed to hold significant positions in companies or the government without attending special normcritical, equality schools. They also wanted completely unrestricted immigration.
His name is Lars Einar Engström. He's the self-hating straight white male. He's written a book called "Confessions of a sexist" and one called "Thoughts of a sexist".

>SD
>far right

>feminist initiative
>3.1%
How did we get here?

>It wouldn't be "illegal" to be a male
Lol circumcision would be made compulsory to take away sexual pleasure form males and you would have to let tyrone impregnate your wife.

I think Trump us doing a fine job as preaching it as Americans first, after doing his bit for Israel of course but thats not relevant at the moment. I think normies are more willing to look at the presidents example of nationalism than a collection of a few thousand neets who have nothing better to do then sit on Sup Forums for hours at a time