Did normies watch the state of the union address?

All of the normies I know just said "Lol nah that shit is boring haha fucking drumpf politics is stupid who cares"

Did any normies get even slightly redpilled from the state of the union tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YrNYZuhrzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump was speaking in complete sentences. It wasn't really him.

>mfw he didn't talk about the cyber

>"Lol nah that shit is boring haha fucking drumpf politics is stupid who cares"

This is the entire left. They didn't watch.

I could barely pay attention and I voted for the guy. I forgot the SOTU is 30 minutes of a actual speech and a hour and a half of formal recognition and standing ovations.

My leftist friends pay more attention to what Trump says than I do.

All the lefties I know on Twitter were posting about how they were actively ignoring the address. Probably a good 90% of normies tuned this out and will never hear it unfiltered

Don't they just watch soundbytes on clickbait articles though?

Do they actually watch full speeches?

> you'll never get to BLACK that white pussy

why live

I'd eat red pills out of Taylor Swift's ass all day.

That was the speech that could bring America together and normies want to ignore Trump's greatest effort to heal our country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4YrNYZuhrzU

Trump voters were watching amnesty don though. Good luck with that.

>Did any normies get even slightly redpilled from the state of the union tonight?

women loved the emotional stuff about families
Trump had it all tonight, adopted baby, Mr. Crutches, mourning parents etc.

trump's state of the union address was bluepilled as fuck anyway you retard, fucking nu-Sup Forums

I have one leftist friend but they're kind of a unicorn compared to my friends who have been constantly posting on facebook about how the hammer is about to drop since January 20th 2017.

Nobody watched it because cable is dead

yeah he should have come out and played a clip from the greatest story never told wow the absolute state of nu/pol/ I wish it were 2013 again

emu cock slave

yeah but did they actually watch it?

the difference between normal people and dems is that normal people will drop all of their previous political stances, all but the ones the most dear and close to them (mostly for selfish reasons) in order to listen to Trump and judge him genuinely.

whereas, the left won't drop any of their old ideology, and therefore aren't giving him a genuine chance to convince them, and mid-conversation will look for debunking claims and articles that disprove or contradict EVERYTHING trump said.

This is also paradoxically why rational, normal people do not relate with a democratic ideology if they aren't mainstream media consumers, because most rational people understand a broken clock is right at least twice a day.

Trump is hitler, and the antichrist, even signalling that you slightly agree with any of his stances is a complete act of treason among you democratic peers and enough to be ostracized in order to prevent you "infecting the herd" even the inkling that you may convince someone that even one tiny statement trump said could be an okay or even a good idea is social suicide. most bugmen and soyboys don't want to be kicked out of their group, which consists of women, often women they're attracted to yet have no chance to ever obtain, bugmen bow and let their own rationale die for an unachievable goal.

watching the SOTU for a democrat is like kryptonite, they must always shit on everything Trump says, but dems who actually choose to go into his speech as neutrals will agree with a tiny stance, be ostracized, and then become a supporter of the right.

the news networks livestreamed it as well. you can even go on toutube and watch it now

I doubt it. Even I was bored as fuck.

nobody watched talking heads*

except the cat people, dems and easily-manipulated sidelined old people.

blue tie

Our government class had an online discussion board that people posted on during the debate. I was in a video call with my friends as I watched it and it was hilarious reading the retarded comments, but I think I’ll rewatch the speech tomorrow to actually appreciate it.

Simultaneously I feel blackpilled. The People of my younger generation who were posting in the discussion don’t give a fuck about Americas past present or future. America is just an immigrant breeding ground with 0 roots or culture, the economy is all that matters to them. not culture. Makes me angry and sad. Pls save our country trump, I fear a civil war in our lifetimes...

>bored

what did you actually expect?

I know Trump shutting the doors and gassing the dems or deporting the illegals in the room would've been some quality entertainment, but realistically this wouldn't have ever happened.

what did you realistically expect?

I'm watching it right now and it's getting pretty fucking obnoxious

the clapistan meme is real. It's literally 30 seconds of clapping for every 10 seconds of talking

Also it's scripted so who really cares.

But apparently normies like scripted boring fluffy speeches because they consider King Nigger to be a good speaker so I thought maybe they'd be able to tolerate this

At my daughter's school they will have a chance tomorrow, hopefully an edited version without all the clapping and standing so middle schoolers don't zone out.

Was talking to my mom about it and the welding guy came up somehow.
>He only had him on because he was black
>Literally the only thing she cares about is identity politics

Thats just how the left is

Ya most of it was ass sucking. But it was alright.

Didn't bother watching it because there's nothing he said that I;

1) Didn't already know
2) Wasn't already aware of

>My leftist friends pay more attention to what Trump says than I do.
Well of course. They need something to REEE at.

Well adjusted people tend not to talk politics in public.

Was pretty shit desu

I think a lot of people actually want a civil war, normal rational people want to eliminate actual social cancer such as mentally ill trans people, and being realistic these people simply wouldn't exist if society wasn't sheltered and allowed them to exist.

All of trumps supporters would be armed, the lefties would have peace signs and rocks. the lefties would be wiped from existence.

they're getting ready for niggerball this weekend

It was live streamed all over the Internet you nigger. But yes cable is cucked

Women and low-IQ fucktards can only think in terms of social optics.

>who's mean
>who's not mean
>who's nice
>who's liked
>who's not liked
>who's racist
>who's not racist

Everything else is just boring gibberish. The economy runs on fuzzy feels and videos of separated latino families hugging each other at the border to them

>one of my friends said that when he started talking about north Korea he though he was going to declare war
>laugh at her face and call her paranoid

Nope

>his name was cory
>cory bought a house.
>cory in the house.

FUCKING STOP POSTING PICTURES OF TAY I'M GETTING ARTHRITIS IN MY WRIST!!!!!

It was actually more like an hour of speech, and 30 minutes of clapping, bringing the entire speech to 1:30, but ok.

we need more division tho. order through chaos.

I’m not sure what a Normie is but I googled politics after watching state of the union and stumbled upon this website.

I’m a liberal and I watched it and I’m saddened to hear about the MS13 bit.

Trump haters never watch any time Trump is speaking. If they did their world would collapse because they would realize they have been living a lie.

>normies watch?
Who cares. They'll be told what to think after we analyze the address.

Is this the most ironic LARP in Sup Forums history?

Normies dont watch it.

They are spoonfed from selective edits and headlines from fake news like CNN and late night comedians.

How can normies really grasp the understanding of the situation without the roar of clapping?

also the crack baby didn't clap, I say we deport that little bastard.

Yeah the left is lost

but many normies have thought that trump was elected because rural retards thought they were going to become millionaires like him or something

I watched it with my kids. My daughter is too young to understand any of it, but I was surprised my son seemed really engaged. He was asking questions are really wanted to understand what was going on.

Watched it on youtube.

you're here forever now, newfriend

There was plenty of masturbatory rhetoric and deliberate liberal buttblasting to make it worth it.

Sup Forums is also going to be crying over the crutch gook until the memo is released, so there's that.

What is this place I looked at some other threads and it’s always talking about Jews or whatever. Also sorry idk how to respond so I hope you get this

Those abs thou..

Wait that's her ass!

>ywn slam tay doggystyle in her dressing room after a sweaty dance routine

this. anything above the personal level of social interaction is too abstract for them and their argument devolves into "it's i-inhumane". Even most social scientists seem unable to abstract their findings beyond "you have a 90% chance of discriminating against this woman", which is a fucking logical fallacy. a statistic's relevancy apparently disappears if you can't use it to judge people to their faces.

The numbers under my post are replies I take it? What’s a LARP? I live in Hollywood and yes there are a lot of Mexican gangster who I want to see get out. I’m liberal at heart but I can’t stand how dirty some of those people are it’s really disgusting

>LARPing this hard

why?

The last bastion of true Americans

>we've done so much to protect religious freedom
>adjusts his suit, puts on smug face
>sweeps the crowd
>half aren't standing or even applauding

Its calculated. If you just drone on for an hour without pause everybody stops listening after 10 minutes and falls asleep after 20. You gotta keep the cowd involved to keep them awake. Great orators use properly spaced applause pauses, rhetorical questions, and directly address to members of the audience to keep everybody alert and involved instead of bored and dozing off.

Those are democrats, intentionally remaining seated in a cold sweat hoping none of thier fellow leftists tear them apart for showing anything outside of utter contempt for bresidumt blampthf.

Lurk moar faggot. A-am I doing it right guise?

what shocked me was when he mentioned that blacks have the lowest unemployment rate in years and the camera cut to show ~20 blacks, none of them clapping. He could cure cancer and they would stay rooted to the chairs

He could have present every black man in america a set of solid gold air jordans and theyd just glare autistically in angry nigger because thier liberal overlords told them he rayciss.

I might watch it later, was busy playing PubG.

fpbp

at the hospital, i hear a lot of people red-pilled about seeing democrats reaction while Trump was saying how great America is.
almost as if democrats are mad about it.

The biggest reaction from the left
was when Trump talked about
Americans burning good clean coal

they were totally confused, looking at one another to see if they should be offended.

>this was born with a penis

dreamer detected

this was her as a little "girl"
btw thats Andreja Pejic the transsexual model next to her, odd that they're roughly the same build