Made in Abyss

Let's go on an adventure, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158155504/#q158165152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cave raiders.

Nanachi is fat!

For all the tentacley rape womb creatures wandering around that hellhole, there is a distinct lack of them preying on the nubile loli. All of it goes to Reg.

The fuck is going on.

Some episode one pre-air report I found from the twitter, overall the reviews seem pretty positive.

>The background is beautiful and have a Ghibli feel to it
>A lots of reviewers comment that the OST and SE sound really great
>Episode one is comfy and "heartful "
>Episode one covers chapters 1-3
>The naked hanging scene isn't directly shown
>Episode one end with an explanation of the abyss
>The OP and ED visual wasn't shown but the ED sounds cute

Misc:
>Volume 6 release on 7/31
>Endcards will be drawn by authors from Takeshobo
>Tsukushi is a beard dude wearing samue

Wow,that's good to hear,anything else worth to mention?

So we will get to Bondrewd if they keep the 3 chapters per episode. Might be a bit rushed though

I feel like at that pace we could get bondrewd, but I would prefer if the first cour ends with the end of volume 3. I think Ozen, and the Mitty arc are things that need to be spread out over a couple episodes and I would like for them to take their time with the descent.

I haven't reached bondrewd yet, but if they maintain the 3 chapters/episode pacing we would have something like this.

12 episodes - 36 chapters
13 episodes - 39 chapters

What do you think, anons?

They could sell a few pounds.

As much as I would like seeing Bondrewd fight animated, trying to reach it in 13 episodes would mean rushed pacing, but with 2 cours they might need to make some scenes unnessessary long

I am glad.

Apparently the compass scene got removed.
But someone mentioned that they explicitly animated the scene where Riko get the pendant, so this may actually be a future foreshadowing?

Not sure what to think about that. Never liked Ghibli.

>Episode one is comfy and "heartful "
Excellent.

So 13 episodes would take us to the end of the first Bondrewd arc. And there will be no second season for years, if at all.

>The naked hanging scene isn't directly shown
Dropped

>>Endcards will be drawn by authors from Takeshobo
Can't wait to see the endcard from Bkub.

Now if it doesn't happen I'll be disappointed.

>Dropped
You have to be retarded if you actually think they were going to put that in there. I guarantee a lot of the bed wedding or pissing stuff is going to be edited out too.

A bed wedding sounds comfy.

>179 people only read this mango
The inflation is going to be huge after the anime.

460 are reading it on MAL.

Can't wait for the Nanachi toys and happy meal

On the hunt for chocolate bars and broken rulers

I know there were threads where raws were dumped from chapter 28 onwards with some simple translations, but I cannot find them in archive. Searching "made in abyss" just gives you a fuckton of "what series are you waiting for next summer" -threads. Do you have any keywords I could search to find the threads?

The number is in the thousands on Batoto

Can you tell me what is it about? Cute girls in grimdark dungeon?

Search "mia toc" in the archive

>i-it's for my daughter she likes these cartoons haha

Try "mia toc" and you should find everything easily.

That sounds good.

Ch 20 Ch 21 Ch 22 Ch 23 Ch 24 Ch 25 Ch 26 Ch 27 Ch 28 Ch 29 Ch 30 Ch 31 Ch 32 Ch 33 Ch 34 Ch 35 Ch 36 Ch 37 Ch 38 Ch 39 Ch 40 Be a good guy and typeset 29+

Happy Father's Day!

Does anyone think the new arc is odd? It's so weird to be that there is a village of end results that are so varied. I guess there needed to be a plot device to get Riko her true WW though.

new chapter TL WHEN

The anime is going to be shit, isn't it? Judging from the earlier works I'm really doubtful the visuals can be even the fraction of what the manga is. But I still have to admit I haven't been this hyped since forever.

Thanks guys, saved my day.

>Tsukushi is a beard dude wearing samue

I don't know what I was expecting, but somehow that sounds extremely right.

All dead.

Try this: desuarchive.org/a/thread/158155504/#q158165152

It still makes me so mad thinking of what he did to her.

if you have 4chanX dead links automatically redirect to archive

Not bad.

>Nanachi's clothing and headpiece make her seem quite big
>She is really very small and cute without them on

Nanachi is love.

She was too cute for this world.

Is she secretly a conehead? The eyes are way too low.

Seems like people really liked the pre-screening of the first episode. I hope Aninari will stay with the project and deliver some orgasmic sakuga.

I think this is my only complaint from the PV.
Good thing Nanachi will hijack the show and have more screentime than the useless MC.

Is he working on it? Or did he work on episode 1?

>ywn have that Nanachi display next to your bed so she's the first thing you see when you wake up

In theory couldn't Riko become some other anthro-animal girl instead of dying when they return?

That being said I'm sure they'll return safely. If they return

If she had cartridges or someone dying horribly for her sake, sure, after all Bondrewd did transform into the ultimate mofufuwa.

I mean nanachi just got lucky, that was what I'm saying.

They better keep the carcoal and high contrast visuals for Ozen.
I swear this will make or break my enjoyment of the anime.

Also I asked last thread but didn't get a response. What did Ozen mean by "the kid would have stayed with me"?

She might mean Lyza. If Riko had died, then she wouldn't be a wedge between the two anymore, and Ozen seems to have been hoping Lyza would stay with her.
This is a rather fucked-up thing to say, yo.

>it's actually Bondrewd making a cartdrige out of Takeshobo no Hikomaro

fund it

I'm only on chapter 26, should I leave the thread or am I safe?

>She might mean Lyza
That's what I am thinking too. She also referred ty Lyza's husband as "stupid face". But the lone is a bit awkward because we never see her refer to Lyza as a kid. So she's over possessive it seems?

>This is a rather fucked-up thing to say, yo.
Keep in mind who this is. She has no problem shit stomping a couple of kids and telling one of them they are an abomination.

Leave thread

Add Ch 41 to the list.

Ch 41

>leave the thread
Finish the chapters listed above and come back if your already reading. People here are generally good on spoilering their discussions but if younhave the time just catch up with the archives.

Also you need to read it for this fucker here.

You haven't seen much yet. Leave and read. The next 15 chapters will change everything.

Yeah Ozen isn't exactly a paragon of mental health. But when I first read it, I didn't really notice that particular line of dialog (mostly because you only hear about Ozen and Lyza's backstory a few chapters later) but now that I know hte context, I realize Ozen is a really, really broken person. I feel truly bad for her.

I was in your place last night. Go ahead and read the TL'D chapters here
It sucks ass compared to reading them typeset, but we don't have that yet.

>29 posters
What will happen when the anime airs?

It will be the Re:Zero of the season.

Dismissed as furryshit

290 posters, with 90% being shitposters/crossboarders.

Nnaaaaaa...

None of the white whistles are a paragon of mental health.

I don't think this is true. It's not explicitly sexual and I don't think anime can get too far into material unless it's multi-cour so bunny focus should be relatively low.
The beginning isn't that heavy and rather has these dark undertones, so people looking for suffering will not likely make it trough the first episodes.

>bunny focus should be relatively low
By ep5 or 6, the cunny would take over the show.

Lyza seemed alright.
Aside from sending her daughter to hell.

I hope not, sounds pretty rushed.

I want to lewdly cuddle the ナナチ!

What if Lyza used Reg to send a message to Riko saying she shouldn't under any circumstances descend

She would disobey, since she's a zombie and all.

I started reading it from chapter 30something which is perfect. These threads won't spoil me while the anime will be a whole new experience for me.

What's the thing between Bkub and Takeshobo I don't get it .

Lyza seemed attractive. But there's the nickname "The Annihilator" and her reputation as a ruthless mass murderer.

What if Reg was sent to assassinate Riko and just missed and hit the snake instead, and that message was sent by an enemy to bait Riko into a trap by

>Lyza seemed alright
Out of all the white whistles she's the only one with the nickname of Annihilator. And a reputation as being that of a ruthless killer to her enemies. Think about that for a second. She's the only white whistle with a name like that.

What is this, I couldn't find it on aizoban by searching Made in Abyss

That only shows that she's good at her job. And there's nothing wrong with killing foreigner thieves.

Your not getting it. She's the only white whistle with a reputation based around killing. Out of all the named white whistles she's got the highest known body count and it's not just people. Her signature weapon was an exploding pick axe as well so you can imagine her fights were pretty brutal.

Sometimes the prettiest flower has the deadliest poison.

I'm pretty sure Ozen would be just as good if not better, but Lyza is the one with the cute nickname.

When Takeshobo informed bkub Poptepipic would not be renewed, he ended it with pic related.
Eventually Poptepipic WAS renewed but the jabs at Takeshobo never stopped.

Forgot my pic

But she was cute, so it's alright.
Also, just because she's a mass murderer doesn't mean she's not sane.

Ozen is far from immortal, and apparently no stranger to getting beat up in a fight. I'm fairly certain Lyza is the better fighter.

To add on that, Ozen actually doesn't seem THAT much of a fighter. She beats Reg through overwhelming strength alone but her style is pretty raw, she just grabs him and grind him into dust.
She was named after her incredible constitution, not after her fighting prowess, after all.

That Not-chen should learn some self controll.

Ozen boasts the greatest stength. As evidenced by how she man handles Reg with no problem. But we don't know if she's a worse fighter. All we now is that Lyza has killed the most creatures. It's likely that Ozen just brushes off the things that come her way, while Lyza is shown to seek revenge and go after people.

But even the "myths" surrounding Ozen aren't about fighting at all. Having immense strength is invaluable in the Abyss, but this alone won't give you an edge in many situations.
Honestly it looks like she provides support more than she fights. Someone has to haul all this heavy ass artefacts and get ruins out of the way, after all.

That's true, I definitely got that feeling too when I watched the PVs. Eveything about it seems promising other than 3 chapters per episode, it's way too fast imo.

>But even the "myths" surrounding Ozen aren't about fighting at al
That doesn't matter at all because nobody can just walk up and down the abyss without having to encounter some hardships and combat. And Ozen has been a white whistle for 50 years so she definitely has had to handle her own share of for foreign delvers and creatures.

Is this series popular in Japan? How the fuck did it get an anime.

>How the fuck did it get an anime.
Good things sometimes happen.

I'm not saying she didn't, but that's not what she got her reputation for. Unlike Lyza, who killed so much she got named after that.

Remember how Ozen calls Reg "child of the abyss" despite no one explicitly saying Reg came from inside the abyss?
If you consider that Maruruk is what Ozen imposes her regrets upon, isn't it odd that Maruruk is a little boy with black hair and lit pupils?

Ozen holds nothing but hatred for Lyza's daughter, because they took her instead of "something else", and you can be damned sure it wasn't the bell.
As soon as Riko was safe Lyza went back down into the abyss to retrieve that something. Instead of Ozen.
Then Lyza died without a word, and that thing ended up Riko. Instead of Ozen.

Ozen adored Lyza because Lyza seemed to adore her.
But after all the shit Lyza put her through and how much she was exploited, she'd rather just have left Riko and Lyza for dead and taken Reg instead.
Who can blame her.

the pendant seems important, as it comes up later in reg's flashback when he was going to clean riko's piss clothes

Happy Father's Day, everybody!
We should get him something nice for being such a great father to his children.
But what?