Shingeki no Kyojin

Was she jealous of Grisha's new family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BO-qoV_-ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. The new bitch got what was coming to her.

Wait that Titan is a female?

its grisha's ex-wife

HOL UP...
Is she Zeke's mother?

Yes speedreader-kun

they might be anime onlys

He knows Zeke's name so I'm assuming he's a manga reader.

Endgame right here, brothers.

The 9th Titan has the ability of Explosives, as in, it can make certain parts of its body explode on impact. Most effective use is to turn its hands into bombs which explode on impact, or it can detach its hand and throw it as a grenade. Because it has such a self-destructing ability, it can also regenerate very fast, faster than Eren, but the newly regenerated body parts tend to be more fragile. Another thing about the explosions is that when they detonate in close range, other parts of the Titan's body crystallize for the duration of the explosion, so it doesn't hurt the user. The crystals evaporate after that, they're not permanent like Eren's or Annie's crystals. We've already seen an ability like this with Colossal Titan's nuke ability. This Titan has been foreshadowed by Gabi's grenade trick. In fact, Gabi will not inherit the Armored Titan from Reiner, but rather she will inherit the Explosive Titan from its user, which has been on another mission this entire time.

Screencap this

Reiner is so handsome.

This opening > all other openings.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BO-qoV_-ew

The 9th Titan has now weaknesses.

The 9th titan is Levi. All those blood on him wasn't titan blood. It was his own blood. He can generate swords out of every part of his body. That's how they have so much military equipment despite being in such a confined space. And it's why he's so deadly.

Armin a cute.

>EP are cute, CUTE!

Annie is made for Bert cock

>Grim Reminder

What went so wrong?

His dick isn't inside of me.

O

He didn't stay dead

MY

How could he survive the fall?

Isayama didn't explain how he survived the fall. Still gets me mad as a fan of his.

SERUM

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Annie isn't a disgusting necrophile, silly

>killed Grisha's second wife
>killed the best man at his wedding
>would have killed his son with Carla and his adopted daughter if the coordinate didn't kick in
She definitely didn't like Grisha remarrying

Is Pork salty because his parents literally called him pig instead of giving him the name of a god?

OF PISS

?th for Ymir and Christa

My titan has the properties of both Attack AND Coordinate.

>I am the manlet of my sword

MUDA MUDA MUDA

Pork is salty because the boy he use to bully became a shifter, became taller than him, became stronger than him, and Pieck (like every girl) wants the Reiner dick.

Yes
>literal street rat and nobody named after a god
>proud warrior of Marley and champion of his people named after a pig.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

Annie doesn't.

I meant regarding what he said about Ymir's name. It's hilarious how he's arrogant as fuck even after being cucked in every possible way.

How did no one do this before

Porco did literally nothing wrong.

How do you think Isayama reintroduces Annie to the story (or he won't)?

He'll reintroduce her as a figment of Eren's psyche after he's eaten her.

>Protect her smile at all cost.

>not bananas
One job.

Bert will save her after he takes over Armin's mind like Marcel saved BR.

Eren's screams made me cry. Am I big faggot?

Yes

Massive faggot

Yes.

Beast Titan+Royal Blood>>>Attack+Coordinate+Shit Blood.

>Beast Titan
>Fat
What kind of meme is this?

Eren wakes her up with the coordinate and ask him to lead her to Marley.

How new are you right now

For the love of god, Eren cannot use the coordinate by eating a royal. Isayama corrected this. Eren thought he needed to be in contact with a titan royal.

Which is why he's in Marley. He'll bait Zeke into a fight and then use it when they touch in titan form.

What you mean,user?

>Ativate Coordinate to control titans
>No titan to control
What is his REAL objectives? Capturing Zeke isn't going to be easy.

After all the shit Reiner went and some of which were asspulls, Isayama is not killing Reiner anytime soon.

Also Reiner transfering his memories and conscious to his titan brain is not an asspull. Since a shifters titan body is litteraly an extension of themselves they seemingly control with their nerves system. Seeing as how the shifters can see through the eyes of their titan.

They were both referencing Dio memes, it wasnt about Zeke.

>Isayama is not killing Reiner anytime soon.
keep believing that

I don't know user,we are getting to much info about Reiner.

Anons gets triggered when a new titan power if show.

But I was talking about the user who put a "fat monkey" image,Beast Titan isn't fat he is bulk.

>After all the shit Reiner went and some of which were asspulls, Isayama is not killing Reiner anytime soon.
People said the same shit about Ymir surviving for sure after she was rescued at Utgard and we know how that ended in her case as retarded suicide for enemy sake plot.

Reiner will die, just the question is if by Eren hand or one of new kids eating him.

Ymir was left alive to create new Marley shifter, bert was saved to create new Wall Eldian shifter, so Reiner was kept alive in plot for similiar reason. I bet Annie too was kept alive and will be shown in flashback to be eaten by new Female titan owner.

New chapter when?
I read the manga in one go, after watching the last episode of S2

Do you guys really believe the original Ymir made a deal with the devil?

He is the best shingeki daddy! Nobody, nobody, even comes close to my darling Erwin!

Devils are aliens. Origin of all life is carbon. Ymir gained control over carbon itself but at the cost of sending her people into hell after 2000 years.

How can people not root for Mikasa to win? I've never seen a girl so obsessed with her husbando.

there's also a theory that ymir was the devil since historia remembers that the girl in the book was called christa

Her name wasn't Krista. Rod gave her that name.

obsession can be bad when she get possessive and autistic
there are girls like hinata, orihime, rem who doesn't burn with jealousy when the guy they love is hugged by some other girl while mikasa quickly goes there to stop even a little chat

if it wasn't for that I'd be rooting for her, hell i used to be a EMfag but boy did my eyes opened

It would also fit because Ymir's titan form resembles the devil in the book.
Why not both? There's a chance that Rod named her after that girl from the book, after all the book was Frieda's.

Because she's like an annoying over protective clingy mother to Eren and seriously needs to give him some space

>not wanting to be a girl's only reason for existing

>Annie is turned pro-paradis during the timeskip
>Annie's crystalization was suicide
not sure which I like more

>It would also fit because Ymir's titan form resembles the devil in the book.
probably how it was supposed to be until isayama decided to make her the jaw and retconned her mindless titan's design with the letter flashback

>girls like hinata, orihime, rem who doesn't burn with jealousy when the guy they love is hugged by some other girl
Cucks, all of them, especially Rem.

>As he doesn’t have any family, he was about to ignore it, but suddenly, familiar faces come to his mind—the new commander, who works hard; those youngsters who consciously bear the sin of being survivors and are preparing for the next battle.

Reminder LH family is literally canon.

>bait Zeke into a fight and use it in Marley
Why not just use Historia, or have Historia pop out an expendable baby for portability's sake?

I think people underestimate the beast titan. He may be able to throw rocks and shit but really he is some sort of ape. Apes are strong as shit, attacks from them have the potential to mangle humans. Imagine a 17 meter sized ape, the amount of power and strength produced by him would be stronger then a human at that size.

>expecting a character with a strong will to change just like that
>thinking she would commit suicide when the last thing she though of was surviving no matter what

She based her role as "Krista" on the personality of that girl. Not that her name was Krista. Historia can barely remember the book, because Frieda erased her memories.

Girls can't be cucks, because women sharing one man is natural.

Well, her Jaw titan form still resembles the devil from the book, I suppose that the reason why he retconned her design was just because there was basically no difference between her mindless form and shifter form otherwise.

>Rem
>A cuck
Little did they know Emilia is the true cuck

>just like that
4 years

Post Mikasa kissing Eren please

Is there a bigger failure than Porko

Ahmed please.

How? I only watched the anime adaption, I guess I should start reading the LNs as well.

>Cucks, all of them
hinata got naruto
orihime got ichigo
only cucks were the character fags of rukia and sakura
as for rem, all she wants is for subaru to be happy, she rejecting his offer to go live together somewhere and make a family because she thought it was not who subaru is, that he doesn't run away

looking at mikasa, she always said they can go to farm and raise vegetables, not caring what eren is like

More like Porcuck, amirite.

Why do newfags throw the word cuck around so much. It makes you look insecure.

She isn't going to be pro-Paradise, she is going to find the willpower to stand up against Marley and protect her people the eldians. Btw nice trips

YH fags are THIS MAD

Yeah,he is able to trow projectiles over 700mph and trow boulders like catapult for miles away,this means he has some powerfull arms which could mean he can punch really hard,his hardening could even give him a advantage since he could create the "hardening fists".

>barely
that's the point, look at the pic

>She based her role as "Krista" on the personality
you could be right but I do want to believe ymir was actually the devil

There was no devil, it's marley kike propaganda

Salted Pork, all he can do is bully a broken PTSD man

>Jean is no longer Isayama's favourite
>meaning Jean's chances of winning the Mikasab owl decrasing exponentially
>Araki will do the dirty work of turning the anime only shitters/normies into EM shippers on a worldwide scale
>Araki will also undermine any EH scenes in S3 because he is one of us and understands this plan perfectly
>Editor-kun will try to please the masses and will force Isayama to make EM real one way or another
>Meanwhile marketing teams worldwide will keep featuring Mikasa next to her husband Eren in every ad/piece of merchandise

Fellow EM bros, we won.