Nz/pol/

I hate Maoris and coconuts. I hate them so goddamn much. I'm sick of the crime rate being sky high entirely due to them. I'm sick of them pushing for mass immigration while complaining about colonisation. Sick to death of the gibsmedat industry. The corrupt tribal bullshit. The masquerading as a warrior culture when the reality is they are a bunch of culture-less cowards who only fight in packs. The Maori battalion were a joke, the most disorderly army ever assembled. The haka is childish and embarrassing yet most of these clowns think its something to be proud about. The best All Blacks were and are white men, the horis only hold them back. These brown dogs have ruined any potential New Zealand had and I despise the government for enabling them. Most of all I hate that I'm expected to embrace their backwards bullshit and enjoy the white privilege of paying them for it. We need to deport chinks and poos, and gas the Maori niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Thing-From-Another-World-Eternal-Vows/Issue-1?id=93318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. North Islander
Laughing out loud at you m8.

>implying the South Island is any better
hows Ngai Tahu treating you faggot

GO NUE ZEARAND!!! ZEARAND NUMBA 1
Those broody coconuts amiright!! I rove NUE ZEARAND!!!

>implying the South Island is any better
But it is, Tongaroa

Has anyone else killed themselves recently?

Will there ever be a HAPPENING in NZ?
I really would like a civil war or something.

That's nothing kid. The other day we got a 28

Unless we get invaded there never, ever will be.

The South Island is a shithole. Christchurch is still a mess after 7 fucking years, crawling with fucking foreigners. Dunedin is a leftwing cuck town. You have no other populations of note.

In fact this whole fucking country is a shithole.

Alright Chang, it's time to move back.

I'm off to Australia, like anyone with half a brain already has.

Everything north of the Killmog is the North Island cunts

I'm on the West island here. Strangely enough my friends from the East love to tell me how the Maori fought the British army to a standstill and could have easily won, it's just that they got tricked into signing a dodge treaty with the British and had to sit on their hands while their country got taken from them. They love to tell me that a Maori warrior with big jade blade could cut a man in half and that the puny British soldiers were no match for them, even though they had guns.
Why aren't you more proud of your wonderful Maori warrior heritage?

>tfw will never slaughter jaffas and hear the lamentations of jaffa women

Were your friends from the East Maori's by any chance?

Weren't most of the Eastern tribes Queenites?

Your hori m8s are liars. They had their arses handed to them and all their women were fucked into bastardising their pathetic race, hence their shame, insecurities and lies.

I've heard this narrative several times. Once from someone married to a Maori woman. Other times just well off, affluent whites who accused me of racism when I expressed any skepticism at their stories. "So the great warrior race said 'Ugh, me sign bad contract, you win this time!'" and watched their country get colonised but stayed men of their word.
They also started to hint at the fact that such racism or culturalism is typical from people of my culture.

ITT Winston voters you fucking cucks. Told you so.

>Whites push for a Republic.
>The treaty gets declared void by Maoris.
>Civil war kicks off.
>Whites too cucked, Maori win.
Our cuntry is getting soft a plan should be made
to secure a better future for Real NewZealanders.

I forgot to mention that we are great admirers of what you call the "childish" Haka over here. So much so that our Aboriginal people have recently invented a "war dance" to do at games of footy. The war dance is new and our answer to the Haka, but also, it's 50,000 years old and you're racist for not knowing that.

God I wish NZF was further right

Alot of it comes from poms not wanting to seem weak so they big up their opponent. Not to say they arent decent trench monkeys though.

Sometimes I think we deserve to be nuked, just to kill the maoris and cucked whites, and spite the chinks out of their land grab.

I know someone going to school to become a teacher, part of the course was listening to a maori scholar and he asserts maoris during the land wars were 10 foot giants.

Then go back to Europe. You're the invasor.

shut the fuck up hue hue monkey

The best All Black was Jonah Lomu show some respect you cunt. Theres niggers in every ethnic group even in your own ethnic group. If you havent noticed nearlly all western nations are getting flooded with migrants. The reality is the brain drain fucked NZ. When all the Kiwis left for AUS the Gov simply just replaced them with chinks and indians had our people stayed in NZ wouldnt have changed so rapidly.

>and could have easily won,
Thats a fucking joke, General Cameron was prepared to call upon gurkhas if requried

>Jonah Lomu
not even a maori

Fuck off, we're full

The absolute state of maori

But the best all black was richie maccaw.

>even though they had guns.
Maoris also conveniently forgetting they also had guns 20 years before the wars started at least

>Jonah Lomu
overrated. Selfish. overweight and lazy. Glad he is dead.

Fuck this stupid heat may as well be in Aussie at this point.

Also Rugby is queer as fuck.

When did all the maoris and tongans decide to come to Australia? 2 years ago there were piss all of you lot and now you're fucking everywhere. You make up almost half of my wife's sons high school and every other high school in Queensland.

How do you feel knowing you’re children and grand children will all be forced to learn maori.

You son comes home from school
>Kiora Dad, what’s the Whanau making for Kai tonight?

It's literally a leftist party that's anti immigration which is the only reason why you faggots voted for them.

A lot like Labour

And people here thought that he wouldn't pick Labour LMAO.

>highlighting one of the polls with low sample size instead of the election results
For what purpose?

NZ only has leftist parties.

its not even hot today and its 31 in oz. The only bad part is the sun burning my skin in under 20 minutes.

>>Kiora Dad, what’s the Whanau making for Kai tonight?
Not
>Eyyy cuz giz a ciggy and a lion red

> Dark Blue = White
> Light Blue = Arguably White
> Green = Non-White Caucasian
> Pink = Other
Western culture has been the most productive force in history as it inherently creates an environment that spurs on productivity. Productivity is dictated by three main economic classes, investors (what Marxists would call the exploiters), inventors and laborers as well as being dictated by factors like cultural upbringing, rule of law, personal liberty and economic freedom. Due to western culture having strictly enforced the monogamous family unit, the culture upbringing for most were that of K selected investment allocating much of the parents personal time, energy and resources to to the upbringing of their children. Rule of law existed for an incredibly long time in the west that it's practically a hallmark of western cultural as both the European Mediterraneans and Celtic and Germanic northern people had rule of law. As Christianity is inherently a religion that endorses rule of law, this continued throughout medieval Europe. Finally is personal liberty and economic freedom which came about shortly after the black death as clans broke down and the workforce dwindled, monogamous, small family units became the norm and the common workers gained much in economic leverage and freedom which eventually spawned the system that we now call capitalism. The traits that lead to these outcomes are uniquely white in their existence so to destroy the race that created Western culture would destroy Western culture itself. This is why white nationalist must stand against sexual degeneracy, Marxism, Globalism and Islam.

Lemme guess, the girl you like is seeing a maori?

how is this relevant

>I'm sick of the crime rate being sky high entirely due to them. I'm sick of them pushing for mass immigration while complaining about colonisation. Sick to death of the gibsmedat industry. The corrupt tribal bullshit.
Basically an explanation of this for any readers.

Typo
>I'm sick of the crime rate being sky high entirely due to them. I'm sick of them pushing for mass immigration while complaining about colonisation. Sick to death of the gibsmedat industry. The corrupt tribal bullshit.
Basically an explanation and response* of this for any readers.

Hey kiwis, I want to move to Stewart Island, thoughts?

Puke bro?
Howzit

I'd recommend against it. There is nothing on the island. The whole country lacks opportunities and Stewart Island is just an even more isolated island off the cold southern coast of our isolated island.

He was just abnormally fast for his size and could run through people with his weight.
Hardly the 'best' but yeah the best try scorer, that doesn't say much for the sport of rugby

I'm in not in puke, but waiuk mate

>Stewart Island,
with that logic you might as well move to the chathams

You want to fight the thing from another world?

I don't like heat, it's hot and sticky.

Also isn't it the blood moon tonight?

>I'm sick of them pushing for mass immigration while complaining about colonisation.

It's not about immigration or colonization. It's just about hating white people and wanting to water their numbers down.
Same thing with Democrats and their love of all brown people and open borders.

Go away we're full, unless of course you want to help out in sheep breeding

>maoris
>culture-less

mad they stole your shoes and made you cry white boy?

Ouijafag here, killed myself a couple of weeks ago.

What do you Kiwis think about the Cook Islands?

any nz nudes? post em

Can I smuggle in guns and help y'all build stens in the basement of a laundromat? Y'know for the much needed civil unrest.

nothing they are just a bunch of coconuts whose government is staffed and funded by ours while they just sit lazily under palm trees

IMAGINE ACTUALLY BELIEVING THIS HAHAHHAHA
the current leader of the labor party is a commie, there's a video of her at a leftist convention referring to the other people there as "comrades"

The what now?

t. maori

Good news! Cindy's parasite got Labour a poll bump.

Better news! Winston First is chilling out at 3.8%.

That's what he gets for enabling Labour again!

If you want, but i aint paying for fuckin 9mm. Shit's crazy dear

Lovely to visit if you like to just chill on the beach, but not much else.

>smuggling guns into Stewart Island for what fucking point

Heh. Well everyone in the US has this impression of NZ that it is sort of like 1950s America. Mostly peaceful, productive white people with modest homes and strong morals. Blue pilled bullshit?

Absolute rubbish, this place is poor as fuck

Sure add in the 1950's standard of living and corrupted unions and politics and take away the military and you're fairly bang on the money

Wait until the country finds out its Winnies baby. He'll be Mr 25% in no time

Fuck's sake, what the hell is going on in NZ to cause that many teenagers to kill themselves?

I hear ya, we'll just have to MacGyver it into something that fires 7.62x39mm. The chinks' surprise will be priceless.

Well fuck. I checked out real estate there awhile back. Getting pretty fucking pricey, like Australia.

Mate, everyone knows it's spawned from the Trudeau family's stock of frozen Castro sperm.

>productive white people with modest homes and strong morals.
We are not productive and our morals are atrocious, and everyone who has a plaster home its leaky

Oban seems decent enough and it looks as if it only has whites.
I've also heard that the island has historically wanted its independence.
If we were to get 400 Sup Forumsacks to move there they could take the majority vote and take over and gain independence.
I plan to start a contracting company. While Oban doesn't have easy access to the outside placing the company HQ near or in Oban would be a good way to boost the economy and grow the ethnostate.
That place doesn't have a decent town.
It looks like a nice Island.
seeTo create an ethnostate getaway.

i'm telling you its a shithole thats why

Oh yeah, and also that.

>To create an ethnostate getaway.
Stewart Island has maoris on it you fool

yesterday we had 34

Get them to leave then.

its their traditional land, you can fuck off seppo

Yea but that's monkey's region

your friends are all aucklanders and faggots m8

>muh literal stone age tribe could have defeated colonial fucking england

They say that about all of the Islands.
They came by boat and warred with each other before us Anglos came.

>talking shit about jake

>when they need to make a new colour just for your country

>before us Anglos came.
fuck off mate, you don't know a single thing about this country or its history, go create your Ethnostate somewhere else. The Crown and Maori in NZ have come to full agreement where they recognize and accept the Crown's rule and in return the Crown protects the Property of the Tribes.

>Macready, get the flamethrower.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Thing-From-Another-World-Eternal-Vows/Issue-1?id=93318

We have that now in public schools, but no one retains any of it, unless you're in the Far North, and end up switching to French or some shit as soon as possible.

>traditional land

the maoris were in NZ only 500 years before europeans got here
whites have been in america as long as maoris were in New Zealand when we found them, theres nothing traditional about it
at least the fucking abos have been in australia since the fucking beginning of time and injuns were in america for a few thousand years, maoris arent native to shit m8

>maoris arent native to shit m8
its not about that its about the Treaty of Waitangi promising the protect their land in return for acceptance of crown rule

>tfw colonials had to zerg rush the pah's for decades against the maori's inferior numbers and weaponry.

Fuck off you assblasted Maori, you're lucky the Anglos didn't exterminate you.
>you don't know a single thing about this country or its history
Not true.
>go create your Ethnostate somewhere else
Scouting
>The Crown and Maori in NZ have come to full agreement
The Crown is gone, it's just your cucked government now.