So, he's supposed to be a white guy right? Probably Irish?

So, he's supposed to be a white guy right? Probably Irish?

How many white guys born in Japan named Shirou do you know? He's a self insert for japanese boys think critically.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't his birth name though.

if he was meant to be a foreigner he'd be blonde, blue eyed, and have huge tits

>white guy
What even gave you that idea?

Foreign characters are usually explicitly stated to be foreign, like how people commented on Saber

Nobody knows what Shirou's actual heritage is since his family died in the fire and he has not real memory of them.

That was a name either Kerry gave him or he gave himself.

Anal sex with Shirou

Why would he bother to change his first name?

He isn't white for long.

Stay away from magic kids, that shit will fuck you up.

This was always weird to me, like absolutely nothing about his parents/family, he didn't get amnesia from the fire, did he?

Iirc, he actually does remember them, he just doesn't like thinking about them, since he left them to burn and shit.

Just because he's correct doesn't mean he's white.

He turns into a nigger in Grand Order. Nasu must be a fan of Sisqo.

>This is you on used goods

Yeah he's irish that's why he calls Lancer daddy in the doujins.

It makes sense with the way his 'rebirth' is presented. His past no longer matters to him.

because muh rebirth. I highly doubt he was called Shirou before. Feels like a name Kerry would give the kid that "saved" him

I dont think he really remembers them. He remembers that his house was full of love and that it was a relatively ordinary existance but beyond that he never makes any further mention of his family.

He remembers the last moments with them in Heaven's Feel at least, I think the event was just that traumatic for him.

He remembers them.

How do I read the VN? Realta Nua or Original?

What happened to him here?

Burnt his circuits

So niggers are mages who burnt their circuits. Lol

>lol

Kill yourself.

Realta Nua is better in every way. It has voice acting, better effects, better art, etc, and it gives you more options in general.

Gotta accomplish the diversity quota

Original with RN patch.

Done.

Don't be an idiot. Kerry asks about his name ("so you're Shirou-kun, right?") when he comes to visit him in the hospital.

Shut the fuck up Bajeerna, go back to your shitty anime.

considering le ebin self insert post just now im not surprised you didnt pay much attention but he didnt know his first name and kiritsugu gave him a new one

>irish
>white

I dunno OP, what's his name sound like?

He doesn't say that at all. He says he likes the name "Emiya" Shirou, as in he was happy for being given Kiritsugu's family name.

If Jews can be white, so can the Irish.

slav

He looks asian enough to not stand out too much in school so most likely he's HALFU.
Thats the only explanation for his height growth from 167cm to 187cm

Don't compare that trash with the beautiful Seiba