CIA/Mossad has groomed this man to be the Trudeau of the US. Meme fast, meme hard

CIA/Mossad has groomed this man to be the Trudeau of the US. Meme fast, meme hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/17/i-tutored-a-kennedy-relative-and-wound-up-accused-of-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=qG-c8DtOm9g
nypost.com/2015/09/06/jfk-jr-blackmailed-by-family-to-support-cousin-accused-of-rape/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258605/Kennedy-cousins-tell-battled-substance-abuse.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1209313/Ted-Kennedy-The-Senator-Sleaze-drunk-sexual-bully--left-young-woman-die.html
people.com/archive/peter-lawford-was-his-dad-pat-kennedy-his-mom-and-heroin-his-undoing-now-christopher-lawford-is-back-on-track-vol-35-no-9/
articles.latimes.com/1991-04-13/news/mn-172_1_kennedy-family
nytimes.com/1984/04/27/us/a-troubled-kennedy-makes-last-trip-home.html?pagewanted=all
nydailynews.com/archives/news/rages-kennedy-5-years-rape-charge-article-1.549715
nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/
abcnews.go.com/Health/kerry-kennedys-sleep-drug-mix-latest-medical-defense/story?id=22647810
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5157747/The-Crown-depicts-JFK-jealous-drug-addict.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He lasted about ten minutes after he started speaking.

I will grind the USA into chili.

Krumpthhgf doesthnt lyykth twannies dat wayciss

>i wont die on you
lel

>ask not what your country can drool for you

God, I hate the Kennedys. Why won't they go away?

Do we really need to meme him any more than this?

I wuvth los mehicanoth endlessth immigranths pleeth

Well they shot and killed the last one when he started to go off script. This one knows what to say to continue existing.

Yes

looks like you got a trudeau on your hands burgers..good luck with that

How the fuck can anyone even think a word this cunt says is genuine

He's overacting so hard

Alright gentlemen.

Game plan.

We spam you tube with anime slogans or memes if you will on Youtube. Especially on Trump vids.

On Facebook we say Japanese sayings like Hitker was the last Emperor.

Basically we need to learn Kanji and type it out on "los red4s sociales".

Boom. We've countered Spanish. Communists lose but Moscow wins but China conquers Chile.

Golden. This should be memed at boomers. They love infantilizing people they don't like.

Have some fresh OC

>"How do you do my fellow Soyim?"

>Meme fast, meme hard.
Meme another shooter? Or plane crash? Or will he kill some poor woman while drinking and driving?

White, pretty boyish face , pretty hair, yep they're appealing to muh vagina

>They love initializing people
You mean millennial women? It isn't initializing Kennedy he's just a drooling lispy nigga.

>family member of famous political family
>rich inheritance
>coasting off name of family
>spouting SJW talking points
>Ivy League pedigree

Jewdeau can survive debates though, even if his voice is a high shrill super soy voice he can at least appear somewhat human whereas this petri dish cloned Kennedy is clearly a science mistake

he's not good looking enough to be the next trudeau, sorry

Are dems really going to try to sell the tranny angle to win back male votes? It's almost like they want to lose.

Richard Nixon's ghost finally gets revenge for the 1960 debate

shop a lobster on that bib and you got yourself a tasty meme

Ooh yeah no yeahh

Mc genocide when?

Haha, checked.

>Apart
I think it works with this meme, because we're posing him as a dope.

Fucking underrated

High quality meme buddy.

Laughing my ass off over here.

Fucking all too typical Irish American. Sell out whores with no souls.

*infantilizing whoops

kek

Kek checked

It's too late for a young white guy to ascend in the Democrat party.

Bolshevist(retarded jew). Opinion discarded.

They really should, the taigs are a pre-industrial people by nature and they don't fit in at all in society.

Wow. If that brainlet is the future of the DNC they are screwed.

Why can't the Kennedys stop abusing prescription drugs/heroin/alcohol/cocaine/meth and murdering/raping people? How many people has Joe Ginger Creep Kennedy murdered?

nypost.com/2017/09/17/i-tutored-a-kennedy-relative-and-wound-up-accused-of-murder/

youtube.com/watch?v=qG-c8DtOm9g

nypost.com/2015/09/06/jfk-jr-blackmailed-by-family-to-support-cousin-accused-of-rape/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258605/Kennedy-cousins-tell-battled-substance-abuse.html

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1209313/Ted-Kennedy-The-Senator-Sleaze-drunk-sexual-bully--left-young-woman-die.html

people.com/archive/peter-lawford-was-his-dad-pat-kennedy-his-mom-and-heroin-his-undoing-now-christopher-lawford-is-back-on-track-vol-35-no-9/

articles.latimes.com/1991-04-13/news/mn-172_1_kennedy-family

nytimes.com/1984/04/27/us/a-troubled-kennedy-makes-last-trip-home.html?pagewanted=all

nydailynews.com/archives/news/rages-kennedy-5-years-rape-charge-article-1.549715

nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/

abcnews.go.com/Health/kerry-kennedys-sleep-drug-mix-latest-medical-defense/story?id=22647810

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5157747/The-Crown-depicts-JFK-jealous-drug-addict.html

, the Kennedy family remains in public life to remind us all why civilized societies no longer transfer political power through heredity because I guess watching the British royal family wasn't good enough.

Perfect meme! I thought we were finally done with the kennedys?! The bad ones.

Bets on this: Pick one

Lip Gloss
Carmex for herpes
Drug induced, what kind of narcotics?

>mfw I’m better looking ginger than joe

Hahahahahaaaaaaa!!!spit,hahahaaaaa!

I don't even want to go into work tomorrow. I just want to collect memes all day.

He looks like your stereotypical soulless ginger.

Richard Nixon was a cock sucking faggot homo.

>I won't die on you
FUCK

99s

>be American
>gets shot

t. Bohemian Grove
Nixon was based on the homosexual question

This faggot is a living insult. JFK was killed by the CIA after he warned the nation about them, and now this sniveling faggot is being set up by the CIA to run based on him having the same last name. Sharing the name Kennedy means absolutely nothing if you are a drooling, bumbling mess with nothing to stand on. On the bright side, if he continues being pushed by the CIA niggers then it would be opportune and topical to redpill the normies on what his ancestor warned the country about before his tragic death.

my sides

wasn't the young kennedy kid arrested for raping some girl years ago?

The dems will never, ever run a white male for President again. They're too far in diversity mode to go back.

Israel killed JFK.

DAMN
how prolific are these people?

who keeps killing them, and how the fuck are they respawning?

Israel owns the CIA from the inside. Israel is the CIA.

Israeli's killed JFK

Israel owns our media, our congress, our private companies. Israel is about to get BTFO though.

Any drugs that cause saliva to build up faster as a side effect? He might have juiced up before his big speech.

Oswald was indeed CIA, but he did not kill Kennedy. Oswald infiltrated the Jewish Chicago Mob (the purple gang) aka FBI aka Mossad.

Kennedy was killed because.
a) He ordered Treasury to produce US currency, and end the Federal Reserve.
b) He asked the UN to inspect Israel's nuclear program.

Bump for destroying his life

Conan Obrian has a better chance of being the first gay ginger president than this flaming faggot.