youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Acnologia could've obliterated anyone with his current power
>Let's send all the people with the power to kill beings like his world
>all these characters are visibly wounded

>Anna and Ichiya are alive
>Makarov is alive
>No one died this arc

>Dragon slayers broke out of the crystal with friendship.

Mashima is the fucking worst. This shit is garbage.

because its dogshit

>"discussing " a FT chapter

Boy, it's been hard maintaining my routine new-chapter-wank these last few weeks. He's been giving us next to nothing.

Because Rave ended for this

what's there to discuss?

Because it's a pile of dogshit and people are just waiting for it to end. Hell, it's not even like when Nardo and Bleach ended when people looked back with nostalgia. Nobody has nostalgia for this garbage.

6 chapters to go, and their finally gonna live up to their name

fuck you I'm hype

You know only Natsu and maybe Gajeel will get to do anything.

Because Fairy Tail is shit

they got free out of pure friendship... Whenever there's a FT chapter I just click around until I find a sexy panel and just continue forward once the chapter is done

fairy tail annoys the shit out of me but for some reason i still read it

I need closure
just end it so I can move on

No fanservice, no deal, you dumb nigga

But they're not...they're killing a person...the Dragon is outside of the Ravines of Time. So in the end, that Dragon Slayers fight a person, and the non-Dragon Slayers fight a dragon. Go figure...

Acnologia will join Fairy Tail

>fairy tail will end
youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU

>I have space-time magic
>I won't stop time tho LOL why would I do that?

Probably because JoJo can move in stopped time, so he loses his advantage.

mavis, zeref and their unborn timetravel baby died

That's because contrary to popular opinion, the main point of Fairy Tail isn't fan service, and never has been. The fan service is just an extra that he works in when he can.

Cobra will save the day.

for now.

There was a big thread yesterday.

I want to suck Zeref's dick

I can't wait for this shit to end soon.

Haven't read this in ages. I thought Gajeel was dead? haha

Wow. Anna and Ichiya survived. And here I thought they had actually sacrificed themselves and died...

Has any protagonists actually died in this final arc?

Nope.

In fact they revived Makarov actually

I knoooow! Fucking bullshit, but I'm not surprised at all. Old bastard should have died ages ago.

Did Flare fuck Lucy at least?

Hope he gives us an official doujin of natsu x lucy and gray x juvia pairing. Also that evil thunder thigh lady. Tamakiya did it, so there is hope.

Did he ever produce a hotter female than flare?

Dimaria is a great contender. I can't choose.

this is drawn like shit

im here only for the hope of erza or mirajane doujins.

My niggas

I'm pretty fucking amazed Mashima can still disappoint me when i'm already lost all hope for this shit

Even though she's a villain, I am a bit surprised Irene is just dead despite her slight change of heart and 'redemption'.

FT better end with a giant orgy in the guild hall.

Isnt acnologias world some time shit? Just wait for ~Chapter 545. I bet Irene comes back somehow.

I don't know why you're hype, there's a massive power difference between Natsu and the others. If anything it'll be like that one fight where everyone was boosting Natsu to get the last hit on the guy.

Most villains tends to be shit on pretty hard with a few exceptions. Tartaros's members were all killed and so did half of the Spriggan.

Wendy had insane feats against Eleein yet chapters before that she was jobbing against a zombie Tartaros demon.

The DS will be as strong as Mashima wants them to be this time. Don't go looking for continuity.