Things that you wish Araki hadn't forgotten about

Things that you wish Araki hadn't forgotten about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MBcD6M7Xyg
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQT7YcnnZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ripple.

how to draw every character from part 1 to 3

How to draw like he did in part 3-4

Hamon.

How dio got another coffin/case

Hamon had to go. There weren't enough limits to what it could do and the series would've devolved into powerlevel bullshit if it had stayed around any longer than it did. It's also useless after Part 3 since there's no more vampires.

That Kakyoin can control people with his stand, I'm pretty sure all of part 3 could be beaten with that ability.

It probably doesn't work on other Stand users, and since they're the good guys they wouldn't want to involve innocents.

didn't josuke see pretty much his older self when he was a child, and then that was never elaborated on? I thought for sure it would turn out that he went back in time or something

Santana

>this shit again
Why is the concept of late-80s delinquents having pompadour so confusing to people?
It being a random act of kindness from a stranger made the scene have more impact.

There was definitely something Araki was planning on doing with that, since the delinquent was bleeding and wounded.
And walking around in a blizzard in his school uniform.

it was a dude that went to the same school (only highshool in morioh) and styled his hair a certain way (which josuke intentionally imitated)

in you remove those two traits it really could have been anybody. which was pretty much the point. this random nobody who clearly had his own shit going on stopped to help some total strangers, and that's the kind of man Josuke wanted to become

Using the stone mask twice on the same creature.

Vampire horses.

joseph using hermit purple to find kira or josuke healing the button to go back to kira.

Araki said in an interview that he meant for that to me Josuke but completely forgot about it until the interviewer reminded him a decade later.

That jotaro could fly, and that polnareff existed

Kira's left hand had different fingerprints than his other hand once he became Kosaki Kojiro. I really expected and wished that that was going to become a plot point.

You're stupid, ripple doesn't only affect vampires

And Araki still pulls out bullshit new abilities for Stands all the time beyond what they can originally do.

9/11

Source?

Space Ripper Stingy Eyes

I kept expecting Dio to shoot laserbeams from his eyes at Jotaro in part 3 but instead his long range attack of choice was throwing knives.

More like he forgets stand abilities

Just as expected.

New style>>old style

ew

New Old Joseph looks pretty dapper, not gonna lie.

Gold Experience powers

Aging

The thing I WISH he'd forget about, are the annoying poses.

Fem annasui

Giorno, Irene, Emporio

God I wish he was female. Maybe then we could have less fujoshitters.

All the stupid power about GE
Josuke flashback about being saved by himself
Nijimura father being saved
Giorno is a Dio at part 6
That Joshu could still be useful

probably got shit from his editor for only having 2 dudes being the heroes

A Dio's son.

>not liking poses
Why are you even reading this series?

Literally this
Biggest plothole in part 3
Fucking hack piece of shit

>part 3
>plothole
user...

>Giorno is a Dio at part 6
Pretty sure there was a side note that Giorno is still around doing something else

For DIO!

Dio was the first person to strike a pose in the series and probably the single most prolific posing character.

who says I don't like poses hmmh mm
dayumn those hot bodies.

The foreshadowing time traveling in part 4 where Josuke ends up saving his own life

part 4
my bad

>The thing I WISH he'd forget about, are the annoying poses.
>who says I don't like poses
Sorry I clearly misinterpreted what you were saying, totally my bad.

>plothole
user...

m just kidding here sweetheart.

>Pompadour
>In a school uniform in the middle of a blizzard
>Bleeding to death

You're actually retarded and just trying to be contrarian if you think it wasn't meant to be Josuke.

It wasn't funny.

Ahacki

You don't know what a plothole is.

AHACKI
H
A
C
K
I

Are you not embarassed when you randomly start autistically screeching?

This is Sup Forums. You should already know the answer to that question.

Ahacki

>that polnareff existed
Go read part 5 right now

Purple Haze.

This could not be more untrue

He didn't forget. He purposely wrote Fugo out.

>Nijimura father being saved

The montage at the end of part 4 anime referenced this, when Okuyasu takes his dad to Tonio's to see if the food will fix him, and all it does is make his skin shinier

Don't forget he also cut Jotaro's leg by painting a wound on it

He just attacked from a distance, that was a red herring. Or else it would have been explained and expanded upon in that fight.

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=3MBcD6M7Xyg

FUCK!!! I meant this!
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQT7YcnnZY

Why not start taking notes on important plot points, and then refer to them every week?

how to make good art

>It probably doesn't work on other Stand users

>worked on jotaro

full retard

Flying Super Saiyan Jotaro and Dio.

unless i'm severely misremembering, he controlled the nurse, not jotaro

how would jotaro have even won if kakyoin could've controlled him directly

It was just their Stand auras while Star Platinum and The World kicked them high into the air. The anime misinterpreted it as flying.

>unless i'm severely misremembering, he controlled the nurse, not jotaro
This is correct.
>how would jotaro have even won if kakyoin could've controlled him directly
By using his true stand:「ZA ASSPURU」

Star Finger solves everything

>*Star Platinum: The World fixes everything
Ftfy

Can Star Platinum: The World beat a rat? Didn't think so.

Delet.

It's not a plothole, but it's something that was clearly set up that never paid off, which is still pretty shitty story-wise.

I agree.

That hamon slows your aging so Joseph could still look great in part three, Lisa Lisa was 5o in part 2. So Joseph could have still looked like his spunky younger self.

Araki didn't forget, Joseph just isn't the kind of guy to keep up with his training, which is why he aged and couldn't rely on Hamon for everything in Part 3.

he wanted to age with suzy q

Achtung Baby

Shizuka or a character like Shizuna will be the protagonist of Part 9 screencap this.

IS IT A HAT OR HIS HAIR

Jotaro did it first.

All of part 4 basically

Giorno from part 6

Mad as fuck

This. Araki is a vamp, JoJo is autobiography

Ayo hol' up. So wat u be sayin is Araki is a Victorian era vampire who was set on world domination but was stopped by an angry Japanese teenager?

>Crazy Diamond fixes almost everything
ftfy

>Heaven's Door fixes everything
Ftfy

with the latest chapter, he may actually be relevant again. He may be the third party searching for immortality

It's literally a different uniform, stop being so delusional.

Invisibility is a boring power.
I guess her stand could make other things invisible, that could be cool. It couldn't possibly be the same Shizuka, though, because this is a different universe than Parts 1-6.

t. retard

Invisibility is a boring power by itself, true. However, most battle shounen/seinen tend to make the MC mostly an offensive type character, and we generally know what to expect from them. But a defensive MC is rarely done, and the closest thing we have to those are Tactician types. Araki is a creative guy, despite what other anons and nips say. I'd be curious as to what he would do with a MC who has to fight but has no offensive capabilities.
>It couldn't possibly be the same Shizuka
True, but seeing as how in the original universe she was an orphan with little backstory, it'd be pretty easy to come up with an older counterpart of hers.