THE MEMO

100% FUCKING HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfn_sAtozmI

hooktube.com/watch?v=Cfn_sAtozmI

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-adam-schiff-views-documents-white-house-1491002341-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day of rope soon.

We're tired of waiting. DOTR now!

It's Mueller time.

democrats on suicide watch.

Magnanimous Kek

HAHAHAHA

dems literally BTFO

>he's going to release it

holy fuck I thought he wasn't to get compliance out of dems

Is it really happening this time,vor is OP a faggot?

Trump is literally destroying our country and you faggots are concerned about a memo?

I cant wait until he is impeached.

oh, iz'appnin' mang

I can't tell if he was joking or not. That "can you imagine? You'd be too mad" concerns me.

Bless you OP, you're not a faggot this time

Ty mang. God bless America and Germany

Exile Hillary. A live enemy far away is better than a dead one under foot.

dis
its over lads, there will be no memo

He's clearly joking around "you kidding me?" implying that he's not dumb enough to release it.

I know that English isn't your primary language but it is mine. I've carefully watched and listened to the 12 second video clip and can with absolute certainty that it is in fact happening, this I swear to you on my mother's grave Hans. Do you feel me?

>God bless Germany
You mean Allah, right mein bruder?

So once again literally nothing happened.
Time to pack it in boys. Time for bed.

this is ambiguous to you?

stop being a divisionist nigger

one thing that worries me is they might do what gowdy did with benghazi and focus the narrative on just hillary and her cohorts to divert attention and protect obama and the deep state.
could explain the timing of the vote that expanded fisa powers.

He was pointing at the podium. If you listened carefully you'd catch him finishing the "can you imagine" with "if I released it up there?"

Do you not understand how jubilant conversation works? The "can you imagine?" is referring to if he DIDN'T release it. Come on now, stop embarrassing yourself.

Thanks faggot

how delusional are you people really?

Hans lives in the modern day ghetto that is Merkel’s Germany. He doesn’t know what a mother is.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

You mean like this:
Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken
Und keine Falte zum verstecken
Niemand gab mir einen Namen
Gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

kys shill. It’s happening

this was after the speech. why would he shmooze before hand?

Ok nigger, I’ll bite your dangling clit.... exactly HOW is he destroying the country when literally ever measure of a country’s success is improving?

I want you all to take note, these two are playing both sides, they are both trump bots and are on script. These responses are regurgitated over and over and it's become obvious just how fucked we really are.

You have the "angry progressive democrat" and the "reasonable level headed trump supporter" this is all manufactured, none of it is real, wake up and stop falling for snake oil salesmen

I think this too but...

... this could be right. That would have been cherry if released it up there.

debunked he said it mockingly as if because he knows it will jeopardize sources and methods... never see the light of day.

Yes, Jerry, I'm gonna need a double order on that rope. Thanks, man.

Thursday night.

The old good cop/bad cop routine.

God save Germany is probably more appropriate.

bingo

Why thursday?

Fucking saved.

Yeah. We need to put god back anyway

A memo written by Trump's cronie. How could this change anything?

Does everyone remember this?
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-adam-schiff-views-documents-white-house-1491002341-htmlstory.html

I forgot about this story but its what started this whole investigation and memo. Nunes got access to Obamas daily briefs had updates on Trumps wire taps.

is this the whole enchilada?

wtf are you on about

>"can you imagine? You'd be too mad"
The guy he was talking to alluded to releasing it on stage, so that's what Trump was referring to, and he would be correct. Can you imagine? They would be so mad

No its not. She needs to die

Bannon and Ledeen may be wary of talking about Cohen-Watnick after his first, and thus far only, turn in the national spotlight. Washington got its first real look at Cohen-Watnick when he was identified as one of two White House sources who provided House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes with evidence that former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the “unmasking” of the names of Trump associates in intelligence documents. In the intelligence world, incidental collection refers to intelligence agencies obtaining, in the course of monitoring foreigners, communications that either refer to or involve Americans, whose names are typically “masked” unless officials request that they be “unmasked.”

Birth Name: Adam Bennett Schiff

Place of Birth: Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.

Date of Birth: June 22, 1960

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish

Adam Bennett is an American politician. A member of the Democratic Party, he has served as a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California, since January 3, 2001.

Adam is the son of Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) and Edward Maurice Schiff.

He is married to Eve (Sanderson), with whom he has two children.

Adam’s paternal grandfather was Frank E. Schiff (the son of Yaakov Zalman Schiff and Bessie Frank). Adam’s grandfather Frank was born in England, to parents from Russia. Bessie was the daughter of Yisroel Moshe Frank and Brendal.

Adam’s maternal grandparents were Harry A. Glovsky (the son of Meyer Glovsky and Sadie Bromberg) and Marcella. Meyer was born in Russia.

I know get why this guy is freaking out so much. Not only did he see the memo he was also with Trump to see the start of the investigation.

i usually just do it because im addicted to getting (you)s

Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.

the memo isn't happening it's just a bargaining chip

example: hey dems we want you to recognize jerusalem and approve another 10 billion in aid to israel, and if you don't we're releasing the memo

see that's how politics work in USA

why would Trump not release something that harms the Dems?

i swear it seems like he is being sarcastic.....maybe im tripping

I voted Trump but I have a feeling the wall is a Jew creation designed to keep us locked in so Walmart can get their Holocaust 2.0

thank you for releasing detailed investigations into how the clintons assassinated JFK
I would suggest leaving your house it is not safe there anymore.
Have a fun Adventure user

lol the US is so fucking stupid they are waiting for the release of a memo written by a fucking moron from fucking TULARE (which means hes a meth head or his mother is on fentanyl) who hasnt even read the fucking source material!

It is really is the dumbest fucking country imaginable. This is the kind of dumb shit I expect from Africa.

we know exactly whats in the memo

your country is so fucking stupid, I'm surprised there's even literate people left who could read a memo. You'll probably have to hire one of them to read it out on talk radio.

The memo was written by a retard who hasn't even seen the source material. This is like writing a scathing book review on a book you haven't read. Maybe it's true, but it's fucking retarded and a sign that your mother probably smoked meth when she was pregnant (this definitely was the case for Devin nunes)

Trump likely will release it between thursday and monday

Hi Adam!

Aside the fact that OP was, is and always will be a faggot -

yes, it is happening.

They really aren’t sending their best any more.

haha you are so fucking stupid you think if I realize that your country is filled with a bunch of mongoloids with IQ's that rival a protozoa that I must be some micro-dicked beta male who just complains sheepishly alll the time. This sums up your country perfectly. Everyone is either a retard or a pathetic ponce.

This is rich coming from the dykeniggers who thought tulips were worth 2000 dollars

This.

If the republicans thought for a minute that Trump wouldn't release the memo, they would have leaked it. They're trying to not lower themselves to tactics utilized by the other side of the aisle, particularly when they know Trump will release it.

HAHAHAHA BASED

Gott mittens

i'm not a shill but this seems like trump saying the idea of releasing it is a joke.

anyone got an answer for this?

love trump btw.

See

SOTU 2008 - 2016 Sup Forums - pure salt!!
2017/18 Sup Forums - grease me up bitch I wanna have that mans baby!!

The two consecutive posts you used directly contradict each other...

can someone tell me what is happening?!!

Kek

I was not allowed to lick nipples
And no fold to hide
Nobody gave me a name
Generated in haste and without seeds

>after that,haha can you imagine

>not true! God is all-forgiving.

To those reading this. Get up now and start living righteousness life under the words of god. Repent your sins and be the best you can be!

Ehhhhhh even if the angry trump posters are shills or fakes they're still not far off the rhetoric of the college educated drones nowadays, so the ideas are real.

This, All people are equal in christ, join your true borthers, not in race or nation but in christ!

Heil Hitler.

Totally this, the misogynistic racist sexist imperialist bigoted orange cheeto anti abortion Russian colluding small handed rapist bourgeoisie capitalist will be impeached and imprisoned very soon.

The Sup Forums double numbers meme proves I am right.

>gets killed by drunk driver

dontcha like him then? huh!

a branch falls in a forest?? what the fuck is your point?

McCabe is a hero and a patriot.

What do you even care you're not an American, you're a stupid fucking Dutchman that was letting Muslims over in your country and kill your national heroes before it was cool.

Why would you think something so stupid