Activate your Meme Machine, boys

Activate your Meme Machine, boys.

Only Archer could express how gay Joe Blow Kennedy was tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/17/i-tutored-a-kennedy-relative-and-wound-up-accused-of-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=qG-c8DtOm9g
nypost.com/2015/09/06/jfk-jr-blackmailed-by-family-to-support-cousin-accused-of-rape/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258605/Kennedy-cousins-tell-battled-substance-abuse.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1209313/Ted-Kennedy-The-Senator-Sleaze-drunk-sexual-bully--left-young-woman-die.html
people.com/archive/peter-lawford-was-his-dad-pat-kennedy-his-mom-and-heroin-his-undoing-now-christopher-lawford-is-back-on-track-vol-35-no-9/
articles.latimes.com/1991-04-13/news/mn-172_1_kennedy-family
nytimes.com/1984/04/27/us/a-troubled-kennedy-makes-last-trip-home.html?pagewanted=all
nydailynews.com/archives/news/rages-kennedy-5-years-rape-charge-article-1.549715
nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/
abcnews.go.com/Health/kerry-kennedys-sleep-drug-mix-latest-medical-defense/story?id=22647810
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5157747/The-Crown-depicts-JFK-jealous-drug-addict.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Just remember he was talking about tranny kids when that happened.

Requesting BLACKED hand around his head.

There not a single post on t_d frontpage for this
fuck that place has become SAD establishment ran shithole

thats hot

this is fucking hilarious lets destroy this fag

bump

Holy shit I thought I was the only one noticing his cock juiced lips.

That's just how reddit works. The frontpage will stay exactly the same for 8 hours until anything new pops up.

He talks exactly like Obama

Possible Explanations.....

1) he was eating wet potatos raw
2) he was drinking like an irishman
3) he just finished blowing some guy
4) he just finished eating pussy
5) he was salivating as he talked about LGBTQ Children

Oh man.

I'm pretty sure he just has an underbite to some degree. Poor guy

Kek saved

you think that came from Irish inbreeding?

Bump
This is a high quality meme in fucking laughing my ass off

I got kind of caught up on Ghostbusters.

Bump

Bump times 2

Hahaha hahaha I'm dying

Other explanations for the Creepy Bug-Eyed Pale Kennedy's watery mouth

6) He was fantasizing and drooling about getting his next fix, since it's in the Kennedy tradition to murder and rape girls, as many of his inbred cousins and uncles have done
7) He just murdered another girl in Chappaquiddick and is still damp from swimming away from the scene
8) Before leaving the body of a different girl he murdered, his lips were feeling dry so he took the gloss from her purse before fleeing the scene

>cum literally drains from his lips

Why can't the Kennedys stop abusing prescription drugs/heroin/alcohol/cocaine/meth and murdering/raping people? How many people has Joe Ginger Creep Kennedy murdered?

nypost.com/2017/09/17/i-tutored-a-kennedy-relative-and-wound-up-accused-of-murder/

youtube.com/watch?v=qG-c8DtOm9g

nypost.com/2015/09/06/jfk-jr-blackmailed-by-family-to-support-cousin-accused-of-rape/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258605/Kennedy-cousins-tell-battled-substance-abuse.html

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1209313/Ted-Kennedy-The-Senator-Sleaze-drunk-sexual-bully--left-young-woman-die.html

people.com/archive/peter-lawford-was-his-dad-pat-kennedy-his-mom-and-heroin-his-undoing-now-christopher-lawford-is-back-on-track-vol-35-no-9/

articles.latimes.com/1991-04-13/news/mn-172_1_kennedy-family

nytimes.com/1984/04/27/us/a-troubled-kennedy-makes-last-trip-home.html?pagewanted=all

nydailynews.com/archives/news/rages-kennedy-5-years-rape-charge-article-1.549715

nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth/

abcnews.go.com/Health/kerry-kennedys-sleep-drug-mix-latest-medical-defense/story?id=22647810

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5157747/The-Crown-depicts-JFK-jealous-drug-addict.html

Ironically, he's the sober one.

it was cum.

who's got a template?