Why Western society require an Ethno-state

> Dark Blue = White
> Light Blue = Arguably White
> Green = Non-White Caucasian
> Pink = Other
Western culture has been the most productive force in history as it inherently creates an environment that spurs on productivity. Productivity is dictated by three main economic classes, investors (what Marxists would call the exploiters), inventors and laborers as well as being dictated by factors like cultural upbringing, rule of law, personal liberty and economic freedom. Due to western culture having strictly enforced the monogamous family unit, the culture upbringing for most were that of K selected investment allocating much of the parents personal time, energy and resources to to the upbringing of their children. Rule of law existed for an incredibly long time in the west that it's practically a hallmark of western cultural as both the European Mediterraneans and Celtic and Germanic northern people had rule of law. As Christianity is inherently a religion that endorses rule of law, this continued throughout medieval Europe. Finally is personal liberty and economic freedom which came about shortly after the black death as clans broke down and the workforce dwindled, monogamous, small family units became the norm and the common workers gained much in economic leverage and freedom which eventually spawned the system that we now call capitalism. The traits that lead to these outcomes are uniquely white in their existence so to destroy the race that created Western culture would destroy Western culture itself. This is why white nationalist must stand against sexual degeneracy, Marxism, Globalism and Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vi3nS6lByjw
youtube.com/watch?v=ze1WgzqtKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There doesn't need to be any violence or political mandates actually. Whites could do to non-whites (with the exclusion of Asians as they can actually self sustain) what Jews do to Palestinians or what Chinese do in Africa. In other words, build small closed off self sustaining communities that favor one group of people and have those communities slowly but surely expand throughout the country through gentrification. This is basically a flawless and non-violent tactic that can be utilized if you target specific laws like the Fair Housing Act that prevent specifically White people from doing these very things.
The second thing would be to simply prevent the subsidizing of reproduction of inferior races as they're only able to reproduce and grow in numbers due to things such as welfare and charities which redistribute wealth from superior races and gives them to inferiors races which subsidizes and outsources the cost of children and living.
These two things utilized together would turn the U.S. into a mostly white country within less than two decades.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Nice comment Jordan Peterson.
Most of what you said is completely true but that should not mean that there shouldn't be political participation for people who have yet to completely sort themselves in my opinion. There exists an imperative threat to the west and we as a people need all the help we can get.

Western culture led to the biggest degeneracy that the world has ever seen. Every form of wymen's rights, LGBTXQQ and other trash came from Western culture.

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard, faggot. It was thanks to you whites that the world is being fucked by feminists and cucks. I hope you pieces of shit go extinct for unleashing Pandora's box upon the rest of the world.

It's the duty of every non-white to corrupt and degrade white populations by mixing with them. I am going to do my job in ending the white race.

Also, Communism and all other trash came from the Western culture. I come from South America and you guys absolutely ruined the shit out of my region of the world with your cancerous ideologies.

You shove this bullshit down our throats, colonize us, annihilate our native cultures and replace it with your degeneracy and faggotry, and then tout yourself as the most superior culture? Fucking LMFAO. You really do deserve to go extinct cumskin. White Genocide is absolutely beautiful.

> Fascist Memeflag
> Blames White people for Jewish/Marxist influence
> Blames Whites for spreading Marxism to South America despite Western countries and militaries opposing Marxism in South America and even being partially responsible for Pinochet
> Is Hispanic so is partially descended from the very whites he hates.
How fucking dimwitted are you?

Whether Jews created it or not, you allowed Marxism to develop, and then freely spread in your societies. Even during the time of Imperialism, Marxists were freely agitating while your faggot soldiers were slaughtering people and colonizing foreign lands.

You just couldn't leave other people alone. All you had to do was leave us in peace and we would have lived happily like ignorant savages and never bothered you. But instead you couldn't do this, and even today you keep bombing and intervening across the world. You continue to impose and spread your diseased culture to the rest of the world, eroding what little remains of our native cultures that you hadn't already annihilated with colonization and the forced spreading of Christianity.

So now I am laughing with glee that all of this is coming to bite you back in the ass. I am incredibly happy that the globalized world you created is finally fucking you over. This is pure karma, pay-back for all the shit your people have done.

> All you had to do was leave us in peace and we would have lived happily like ignorant savages and never bothered you.
Dude, do you know the state of the 'societies' that existed in the Americas before Whites. You can't really call anyone a degenerate when that's what you wish to return to.
> and even today you keep bombing and intervening across the world.
That's due to Zionism and Globalism, things that weren't created by Whites. And Muslim countries in particular deserve to be bombed for the harm they did and are still doing to western civilization.
> This is pure karma, pay-back for all the shit your people have done.
It isn't a karma, it's degeneracy. The destruction of the most productive culture lost to savages and social decay.

Only an Amerimutt would call pic related "arguably white"

>Dude, do you know the state of the 'societies' that existed in the Americas before Whites. You can't really call anyone a degenerate when that's what you wish to return to.

Yes, and we were happy with them before you destroyed them. We didn't ask for you to annihilate our cultures, wipe out 90% of our people and then turn the rest of us into mongrels you sack of shit.

>That's due to Zionism and Globalism, things that weren't created by Whites. And Muslim countries in particular deserve to be bombed for the harm they did and are still doing to western civilization.

Lol fuck off, white countries enforce globalism and spread degeneracy worldwide. They bomb and attack any country that doesn't want it, like Syria, Iran and North Korea.

>It isn't a karma, it's degeneracy. The destruction of the most productive culture lost to savages and social decay.

It absolutely is karma of the most delicious sort. It's every non-white's holy duty to hasten the end of your race and do everything possible to finish you off.

The way we are going to end you is by mixing with you until you slowly become mongrelized just like what you did to us. There will come a point where all of you have a little bit of non-white blood and "white nationalism" will be an impossibility. In America this is soon being reached, as more and more whites are being contaminated with non-white blood. I hope to do my part in this and spread my genes into a white QT.

Should probably color them in dark blue. Good thing about this image is that its easier to modify.

Here it is

You don't travel

i fixed it

By the end of the century, there will be no dark blue left. All whites will get browned and blacked.

>wipe out 90% of our people
I don't think anyone can be held responsible for the deaths caused by small pox and other old world illnesses
> Yes, and we were happy with them before you destroyed them.
> annihilate our cultures
> and spread degeneracy worldwide.
This is what I don't understand... pre-white American cultures were basically far more degenerate in every way. Polygamy, homosexuality and pedophilia were all apparent in everyday lives within pre-white America. And yet you call the current decaying state of western culture as degeneracy? The current state of western culture is degeneracy in comparison to pre-WW2 Western culture but it's still far better than what the America's had.

>Sweden not green
>Londonistan not green
>south France and Paris not green

No.

Well, if we take modern immigration to account

Estonia has highest % of blondes if am not mistaken.

Also some Russian and Ukrainian provinces have majority asian

People of native European ancestry are white

That is it. That is the only thing that being white is.

>Bosnia
>White

Swedish, German, English and French people will always be more white than a 56% Mutt like yourself.

Also, are you fucking retarded? Do you realise how many immigrants the Netherlands and Belgium have?

Most Bosnians are white, and pretty white at that, looking genetically.

Submit your own versions, it's easy to edit

Republika Srpska maybe. Bosniaks and Ottoman rape-babies have not, are not and will not ever be white.

>yugoniggers
>white
Southern Slavs are a genetical mix of Slavs and Mediterraneans, both non-white
Saged

Thats a meme. Most Turkish admixture is in Greece, Macedonia, South Serbia and Kosovo. Bosniaks are not Turked, but some were recently Arab'd and Gypsie'd due to liberal/communist influence.

there's already an ethnostate in western and northern europe though
for niggers

>not turked
turks took janissaries from Greece and Serbia but never from bosnia
wonder why? Because they weren't looking for turklets
noz zica srebrenica

We are not turklets and you're supporting communists and paid mercenaries who couldn't care less about majority of their people let alone Europe as a whole. Same kind of people would probably gladly transit those refugees for some money.

>hungarians
>white
they are ASIAN, hungarians are ASIAN

> (OP)
>There doesn't need to be any violence or political mandates actually. Whites could do to non-whites (with the exclusion of Asians as they can actually self sustain) what Jews do to Palestinians or what Chinese do in Africa. In other words, build small closed off self sustaining communities that favor one group of people and have those communities slowly but surely expand throughout the country through gentrification. This is basically a flawless and non-violent tactic that can be utilized if you target specific laws like the Fair Housing Act that prevent specifically White people from doing these very things.

i've put some thought into this, and i think its a possible sale as, 'legalized ethnic enclaves'

drop all the white rhetoric, whites are already ethnocentric. they just need permission to do it on purpose.

frame a positive argument around all the good things that ethnicity and community have to offer. then frame a negative argument around those dirty globalist clingers that want to hold us all prisoner, etc

there are black people with audiences that we could sell this too. then *they'd have the New Right helping realize part of blm's platform. the old blm base could easily be splintered because if you aren't for it, it could be claimed that it shows that you aren't really pro-black but just an antiwhite. then pin it all up against identity politics itself for leverage.

how the hell do you oppose that politically without undermining the identity politics of the grievance industry? you can't.

the voting rights act was rather recently struck down, it was, like the fair housing act, a provision of the civil rights act. so the same process is open to us.

this also, btw, totally defeats 'what is white' since its enclave dependant and up to the locals.

freedom of association, goy. can't be a tyrant now, can you?

We could also sell it as a freedom to disassociate as well as economic freedom.

>italians and greeks aren't white
>unless i'm claiming their accomplishments
i'm saying this as an anglofag

I'm Italian.
Arguably white just means that they're probably be consider white by most all.
Some argue against it due to, either falling under a Muslim caliphate for a time or due to Nordism.

YA KNOW MAYBE I WILL

> (You)
>We could also sell it as a freedom to disassociate as well as economic freedom.

this is key, i think. a related tangent to this that i've also been thinking about is how inclusiveness breeds degeneracy since exclusion is the standard method of enforcing integrity and moral standards. a 'global citizen' doesn't really care if they get caught lying. their worldview doesn't need to be coherent or fair, since if taken to task they'll just go somewhere else and repeat the same shit shamelessly.

that viral jbp debate with that british bitch on the wage gap can be seen repeated on yt almost verbatim sometimes by thomas sowell from sometime in the 80s. so feminists, as an example, simply don't care if they're caught lying since they'll just impose themselves on a new audience somewhere.

exclusivity is everything

I agree but the problem being able to organize something to enforce that when the globalist media is constantly focusing on the west

This one's my personal take

>it's another "who's white and who's not" thread
CRINGE
The term WHITE was created by Americans, never have the Europeans used this word to describe themselves as they're all part of one race, European.

I'm starting to believe that the whole topic of white nationalism and ethnostates is a directed movement by the powers that be as another way to prevent discussion of more taboo topics. It wasn't that long ago that Sup Forums felt like it was dominated by discussions of the Syrian Civil War (which, obviously, still exist), and the geopolitical implications of said conflict, as well as being direct as to which entities (such as Israel) would be behind the support of rebel forces throughout the region. Or during the Snowden revelations, discussions on the NSA's spy programs as well as the legitimacy of said programs.

How'd the consciousness of the board move away from these type of discussions in favor of race realism? The most eerie thing is that many of the "e-celebs" behind the push for ethnostates happen to be big supporters of Israel, which is in direct contradiction to what was previously discussed on Sup Forums ad nauseum. We went from having copypastas showing how Israeli tech companies (likely Mossad fronts) were the contractors for developing physical NSA hardware and how this could potentially lead to political blackmail to copypastas of e-celebs talking about how great a white civilization would be and how Israel would be an ally.

The fuck happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=vi3nS6lByjw

youtube.com/watch?v=ze1WgzqtKj4

It's because of the low t of white males.

Proove me wrong.

The reasons are quite simple. As non-white immigration increases and so does their birth rate we're being faced with the consequences of this everyday. So the logical move for many of us is to form an ethno-state where we don't face the consequences and tribulations that are caused by Ethnic Diversity.
The reason some "E-Celebs" support Israel is quite simple; Israel is by definition a fascist ethno-state and thus can be used as an example of the ideology and many feel they can not win going directly against the Jews so they compromise like Richard Spencer.

>croatia white but italy not when italy was the center of western civilization for 1500 years
slavic scum out

>half of slavs are white, half of slavs are arguably white
amerimutt geopolitics

>south of france not white
>northern italy is white
That's not how it works amerimutt, either you take it all or none

>el goblino in charge of telling who is white and who is not
Kill yourself mutt scum

Russians seem to have far more Esian mixture in them

>Sweden
>White
KEK

>Marxism
>Western culture
Fuck off, Shlomo.

What are Bosnians/Serbs/Montenegrins/FYROMians/Bulgarians/Ukrainians/Belorussians?
Why is Estonia and Finland not white but fucking France/Britain/Germany are
youa re absolutely daft.

>Closed borders with nordcucks, degenerate frogs, germbots and fucking beady eye (((anglos)))
pic very much related

holy shit is the reason (((they))) pump so much aid into africa is to raise a new generation of slaves for the nwo? sure seems like it

I think I might've mistakenly created the European equivalent to the Amerimutt meme

>you allowed Marxism to develop
>you
Nope, it was Germans, the other great European plague.

Stop jewing, faggots.

> (You)
>I agree but the problem being able to organize something to enforce that when the globalist media is constantly focusing on the west

did you read op? its about going after the fair housing act in the us. its vulnerable. it doesn't take much support either, that's the point i was trying to make. exclusivity will make ethnic enclaves more functional communities, thus demonstrating their value to skeptics

>The reason some "E-Celebs" support Israel is quite simple; Israel is by definition a fascist ethno-state and thus can be used as an example of the ideology and many feel they can not win going directly against the Jews so they compromise like Richard Spencer.
I'm not buying this for a second, especially because it's well documented that most of the physical devices that the NSA use to collect data were developed by Israeli tech companies, and this is only magnified by the revelation that the NSA shares parts of its data collection with Israel voluntarily. And, of course, based on the past actions of Israel, it's pretty obvious that they're collecting plenty of data without permission as well.

You'd have to think anyone involved in such a movement that's against "diversity" would, bare minimum, have this sort of entry-level knowledge, which would immediately preclude any potential support of Israel. The moment you realize that the systems of manipulation that exist, which gave fruition to modern diversity to begin with, are being controlled by a foreign state, is the moment you realize that anyone supporting said foreign state is compromised.

And, no, by systems of manipulation I'm not referring to the media. I'm referring to the very real fact that political lobby groups use blackmail and coercion on individuals in positions of power to further their agenda. Of course, it's not a stretch to think that anyone who receives a platform is compromised in one way or another.

Belarus is the whitest state on earth, like 100% blue-eyed.

I agree with the anti-Israel sentiment and was just trying to give the common explanation as to why some white nationalist would support Israel. Ultimately globalism is a facet of Zionism so a compromise would most likely never take place but if it could I wouldn't mind it.

>nationalist
>not supporting nation states
Are you by any chance braindamaged Swede?

>race
I fucking hope it's mostly larpers and shills.

I'm pretty fascistic and want to see a clean up of political correct immigration, but these stupid race theories that completely misunderstand the nature of race (and haplogroups) is fucking deplorable.

There is no black, white or asian race. There is a Negroid, Caucasoid, Australoid and Capoid-Mongoloid race, and many people are mixed. These races are determined solely by hominid ancestors, not magical genes.

Hungary and Britain should be light blue senpai.

>ancestors
>not genes
Drink bleach, faggot.

>nationalist
>compromising with a foreign entity undermining a nation's sovereignty

Mongul-Ugric-Magyar union when?

>slav

Chill down Tony

None of your business until you belong to our tribes.

>Meds less white than Slavs
WEW LAD.

I meant a compromise as in they stop fucking with us and our nation and we won't stand against them in the affairs of their own state. That's exactly why I predicated my statement with the fact that the compromise would probably never happen.

Here's the final dump of Euro race maps. Do what you will with it

>I fucking hope it's mostly larpers and shills.
You'd have to really stretch the definition of the word "nationalist" in order to support a foreign entity that is undermining national sovereignty. Unless, of course, we go with the more simple explanation, and assume that they're shills. Given the system of blackmail that exists (and, is arguably demonstrated by politicians switching positions after receiving campaign contributions from lobbies like AIPAC) anyone who is supporting be viewed cautiously.

Not to sound like a LARPer myself, but in all reality, I'd like to see a day of the rope where the shills and those just complicit with the foreign actors are rounded up.

It's time to grow up and admit that nothing will happen unless it's radical action. The former being more likely. In order for your notion to be reality, we'd have to do a complete reset on global telecommunication. Otherwise, nothing's changing unless the heat is turned up on Israel.

second

Third

Fuck off, Shlomo. You are not white.

>Romanians and Fins are white
user, I..

Last

>southern french and northern iberian less white than north italians
where did you get this false meme from?
is it burgermutts trying to claim med achievement for "MUH WHITE RASE"?

KYS

blue is starting to take hold across central and south america, in 20 years it will be a LOT more blue

Final

We need lot less blue, green, red and that weird jewish supremacy tale.

>finland arguably white

Do not by into this civic nationalist white bullshit, bro. It is (((them))) who push that bullshit. Be finn.

>another thread where amerimutts judge who is white

Civic Nationalist? White Nationalism is not CivNat

(((White nationalism))) is civic nationalism you Swedish cunt. Stop fucking with Europeans cultures you Islamic faggot.

Make your own then. The point of this may is that it can easily be edited.
This one is based on American immigration law pre-1965
This one is based on Sup Forums's opinions from what I've seen
This one is my own personal take

Kek, so easily triggered. Most effective way of luring Romanians out in the open.

Muhammad, you are retarded.

>Slavs calling others retarded
This feels surreal.