Trump gets BTFO by Rep. Gutierrez

I'll admit it even thought I voted for Trump.

Trump should let Mueller do his job, protect Dreamers, and apologize to Puerto Rico.

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/video-luis-gutierrez-triggered-usa-chants-flees-house-chamber/
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

It reads like a passive aggressive note left on the office fridge by a middle aged white woman.

In comic sans.

Who wants to bet that this faggot has ties to La Raza like that one spic judge who attacked Trump a couple of years ago?

Democrats booed when Trump called out chain migration, didn't boo the wall or deporting illegals.

Gutierrez should think real hard.

The Democrats will let Trump deport all illegals before they give up chain migration.

How can these scumbags keep going on about Puerto Rico when it has been proven countless times that PR officials deliberately held back supplies in order to make Trump look bad? They even gave themselves nice pay raises with the money donated. These ungrateful spics should be ashamed.

theamericanmirror.com/video-luis-gutierrez-triggered-usa-chants-flees-house-chamber/

tl;dr lol

It is just pathetic at this point. If this spic actually believes what he says he would be running for re election.

That is common knowledge user.

>Russia wants the US military fully funded

This guy is an idiot.

>whoever translated it for him from Russian did a good job

Spics will never be equal to the white man.
This country belongs to us - not you.

>Whoever translated it from Russian did a good job.

Whoever translated Gutierrez's statement from Spanish needs to be fired, it makes him sound too unhinged and conspiratorial to be a Congressman.

Puerto ricans hate Mexicans and vice versa. They likely supported trump and now it bites them in the ass since dreamers stay.

>meme flag

this stupid nigger though he'd apologize for a hurricane?
hurricanes are Trumps fault
fuck off shariablue

>Trump should let Mueller do his job,

No

> protect Dreamers

No

> and apologize to Puerto Rico.

No

Lel. This

He even knows he is unstable for elected office. Hence his retirement. Plus his squiggly line district is getting redrawn

Worth looking into

When Pelosi & Schumer arrived, they got booed. Funny af. This was from a thread earlier. Whomever wrote it knew....
Pic related
(((1 of 2)))

I wish I had never read that tweet, literally saw liberal tears coming from his butthurt.

(((2)))
Pic related

>Dreamers will not support legalization if it comes at the expense of other immigrants
Want to bet? This is so patently absurd.

Anything they can. Project Mockingbird. They’re ratchet cunts.

>the Dreamers themselves have said they do not want legal status if it comes at the expense of others
Well then the solution is pretty obvious - the Dreamers have to go back

Also to elaborate further on this, this guy thinks all "latinos" fall under the same banner. It's a retarded way of thinking since the people of the Caribbean islands vs Mexico might as well be of a different race. They literally fight one another consistently. That shows how much he knows of the situation on the ground level. Literally what Trump is doing is following the law while allowing some leeway for Obama's fuck ups.

IKR

Pure pandering nonsense.

He couldn't even sit through the entire address.

He's literally a Communist

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1265

Maybe he’s a swamp creature being forced out by administration due to corruption??? There’s 40+ (((Flake))) etc not running because of corruption

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Nice find

>thought I voted for Trump.

No. You didn’t.

lol. They actually believe this? At least they're trying to lie to themselves.

Dreamers, Latinos are not that selfless.

LA Raza confirmed

Greasy spic terrorist lover. I’ll be dancing when he kicks.

>Mueller do his job, protect Dreamers
sacred precious dreamers

Democrats will be a third party in 2020.

dumb nigger

>and apologize to Puerto Rico.
THE FUCK FOR???The Governor praised POTUS. The mayor was a cunt.
>Stormy Daniels interview on Jimmy Kimmel. Does that cum dumpster not know wtf an NDA is? I hope POTUS dies her slutty ass. Kimmel needs a bullet.

This guy loves terrorists

Great guy this manlet spic is

I want everyone to take note of the OP. This is a clear example of false flag posting, the OP is an avid trump supporter that is stirring the pot to farm a reaction in favor of the president. This tactic can be seen all over Sup Forums

seemingly angry incoherent "democrat" posts thread about how angry they are at trump and the entire thread gets flooded with rational level headed trump supporters. If you don't believe look through the catalog, I guarantee you can see it happen in real time. All of this pro trump/anti trump rhetoric is manufactured by pro trump supporters, it's sad but true.

And this guy loves kikes.

Fuck em
We’ll repurpose the thread, subvert it with truth

imPEACH FO-FA

James and the giant imPEACH

That didn't take long

Thank you for the honesty and support. He’s draining the swamp and they hate him for it. Search Project Mockingbird on any search engine it’s literally disgusting and IMO should be a crime. Fuck the CIA

Is anyone actually surprised???

La raza. Vaguely translated as "the lower class" represented by privileged politics

Please kill them for me

I didn't particularly hear any of that?

Not even remotely. After lurking on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for several years, you don't get surprised by anything

>voted for Trump
Hahhahahahahaha noone believes you Mr. Sharejew!

itt:redpills

>AMERICANS ARE DREAMERS TOO

also sage this shit thread

>Kekistan flag
>I'll admit it even thought I voted for Trump.
Sage this fake ass thread

Ignoring all the retarded crap concerning how awesome shitskins are, he's right. This speech changed nothing, Democrats will keep stonewalling anything meaningful, and their immigrant shitskin voters will keep voting for them.

/leftpol/

>Whoever translated it for him from russian did a good job

How the fuck can you be democrat when they are pro-globalism and anti-American worker? The Dems claim to be pro-worker but support shipping jobs overseas and forcing people to pay higher taxes.
How can you possibly be a Dem ?! The party that puts mexican citizens above Americans? Y'know those people that elected them.

Unless ,of course ,the Dems are using illegal immigration to gain votes! Gee whizz sounds about right doesnt it? Riight. The R's abd D's establishments' really are just one globalist entitg. Trump is trying to end it.

PR is our vassal state we can say whatever the fuck we want.

This Russian meme faggotry is fucking ridiculous and is literally the democrats trying to ape the Republican birther nonsense.

Their sympathziers invoke the red scare and criticize it and with a straight face start doing the same shit.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a shitskin. They'll even fucking screech at Pelosi and Schumer, two of the only people actually trying to help them.

>Mexicans trying to lump Purto Ricans and Cubans in the same “Latino” category again

They fucking hate you

This is what happens when the shit type of minorities get in power after the initial wave of them.

They put "their" people before the country's laws and the people that were there before them.

Who? Rep for where?

he sounds like an ignorant child. Trump literally said tonight he supported the dreamers, and starting an official statement with a shitty russia joke is just pathetic.

Searched the transcript, no mention of Richard Grenell.

The offer is quite generous. They can take it, or they can take the bus ticket; it's their choice. I don't care either way.

You mean this faggot who had to storm out like a child over a USA chant?

sage