CNN BTFO

HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/viewers-approve-of-trumps-first-state-of-the-union-address-cbs-news-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh that sucks

>CNN
Wow, so you mean the news channel that gave Trump the most fair and balanced coverage out of all the networks? Big fucking shocker. They’ve been sucking off Trump since he ran for election, that poll is fucking shaky at best.

And yet this is the headline they went with
>CNN Instant poll: Trump gets least positive reaction in at least 20 years

Surprising that CNN would report that.
That's among speech watchers though. Most libtards probably refused to watch it.

They won’t

We have been undergoing a political and cultural moment not seen since FDR in the mid 1930’s

>CNN on full blown damage control with those numbers

>SPEECH WATCHERS
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

that is actually the lowest polling result for that particular poll in 20 years. cnn wrote an article to go with that poll to put it in context. the SOTUs are generally well received so its no real surprise trump's is polling positively. however, its polling lower on that particular poll than all recent ones

>actually being brain dead enough to type this shot out and post it on Sup Forums

Please be a troll

>CNN reporting something positive about the other side
Umm, do any of you silly goys realize how bad this is?

pack it in, demoshills. it's over.

This literally happened last year and it didn't stop them from hammering Trump all year. Am I the only who remembers his speech last year?

>posting fake polls

lmao

>le polls xDDD
fake news faggots

they need to start distancing themselves from implicated parties in congress that have been spoon-feeding the media russian counter-intelligence larp for over a year now.

the memo is not a glancing blow.
> It's super-effective!

They are going to ramp up their agenda now.

CNN is full of shit
cbsnews.com/news/viewers-approve-of-trumps-first-state-of-the-union-address-cbs-news-poll/

also I should point out that one reason the numbers for SOTUs are so much higher than other polls is because the viewers are skewed in support of the president because much more republicans watch republican SOTUs and much more democrats watch democrat SOTUs. I think something like ~23% of the viewers this time were dems

Also, wondering, did you watch it?
was sick m8

I see what you did there.

They broke positive into two categories to make it seem smaller than it is.

I did, and it was the same speech with a little North Korean flare at the end. And I liked both speeches but I'm not going to pretend like this changes anything.

that poll you linked is very similar to the CNN poll. adding up very positive and the somewhat positiver category bring the sum to 70% in the CNN poll. in that CBS poll you linked the positive category is 75%. so they are about the same.

Haha haha, got any other ones m8? I need a good laugh

SQL Server Reporting Services?

He's obviously a troll

...R-Right guys?

This
70% of people thought it was positive, 29% did not.

the only ones who watched are already pro trump, no one else can stand to look at the ghoul

>I don't like this so I'm going to bury my head in the sand

And that is why they will always lose. It's like fat chicks that never stop drinking soda and eating so many carbs, they just put their hands over their ears and go lalalalalala I can't hear you.

Pathetic. Sad!

This. Even my 86 year old grandma said: "Stand up, bitches."

Is anyone more soy that Chris Hayes?

i seriously wish almost all of those people die

i really want to tittyfuck katy tur tho

the same speech
interesting

The people who say "negative" would have voted negative literally regardless of what Trump said. He could have offered amnesty for every brown person in the world with free college and healthcare and those people would hate it because it's big mean drumpf

The chaser was the Kennedy spawn response.
I can't decide what was more ridiculous: That he thinks we are living in a real-life Brazil meets Handmaiden's Tale,
or that shiny, slimy shit on the corner of his mouth that wouldn't go away.

He isn't a troll, he's a shill trying to sperg out so badly retards like you turn this slide thread into a discussion.

fake poll

RUBIO!

If you go to their website the headline is "Less than half think very positively of Trump's address"

Truly they know no shame.