Shingeki no Kyojin

Thoughts on the anime forcing Sasha into the arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFjb8HkpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mikasa leaning for the kiss
What did WIT mean by this?

Araki is a faggot
and Annie is best

hissu a cute!

Fucking spawn of Satan.

Daddy kruger s3 soon

How can Erwin just send his troops to die and feel zero empathy?

Why do people hate Armin so much?

Why include Freida's book in the ED if they cut the scene from the season?

Read the manga

>Literally kisses air when he stands up
Kek

Because he thinks he's a smart little shit, but instead, when he's around everyone else is just retarded. Or he predicts the future.

He was kind of bland, but when the whole thing with Erwin and Bertholdt happened, I kind of started to dislike him.

Fanservice for mangafags.

>zero empathy
it haunts him, he wanted to die many times

3 good episodes
and a whole lotta bad & boring ones

I really hope annie doesnt die off screen
MUH OCEAN EREN

>EP are cute, CUTE!

>Hisu will never do backflips in the air and land in you're dick
Why live

Why do you always greentext your post, it makes no sense

>he thinks hes a smart little shit

Other characters think he's smart.
Armin sure doesn't.

only impressive thing he ever did was pissing bert off
everything else was something anyone could've done

Any moonfag around? I want to be sure of something?

When will they include pic related in season 3. At the end of uprising like in the manga or earlier in the season?
Could it be cut since we already have the Zeke reveal?

what is this from

I'm dropping this shit if isayama pulls off another ymir

good choice

Jesus Christ

they need to show how strong zeke is, so they will show it at the end of uprising arc

Exposition where they promoted this guy as the key to the story.

Goodnight sweet prince.
Those that want him back aren't true Erwin fans, let him rest.

The 9th Titan has the ability of Explosives, as in, it can make certain parts of its body explode on impact. Most effective use is to turn its hands into bombs which explode on impact, or it can detach its hand and throw it as a grenade. Because it has such a self-destructing ability, it can also regenerate very fast, faster than Eren, but the newly regenerated body parts tend to be more fragile. Another thing about the explosions is that when they detonate in close range, other parts of the Titan's body crystallize for the duration of the explosion, so it doesn't hurt the user. The crystals evaporate after that, they're not permanent like Eren's or Annie's crystals. We've already seen an ability like this with Colossal Titan's nuke ability. This Titan has been foreshadowed by Gabi's grenade trick. In fact, Gabi will not inherit the Armored Titan from Reiner, but rather she will inherit the Explosive Titan from its user, which has been on another mission this entire time.

Screencap this.

I always feel bad for him when I see this panel.
He got raped.

So that's what Hisu was trying to do. Landing on Ymir's titan dick.

But that's old, and Isayama has said that he doesn't have the original plan for the manga. I still think that Zeke is very important but not the key.

Let's be honest. Ymir was more relevant than Annie in the story, so if she can die offscreen, I wouldn't think it's impossible that Annie was eaten during the long timeskip.

Now manlet needs to give pleasure to the new commander

You might as well just drop it down. Annie will never be redeemed after the damages she has done to the SL.

true, they are no better than floch who wanted him to experience more hell

He has said not a long time ago the original ending would be twice.

foreshadowing for next season.

Are you saying this as a speculation or are you a ''leaker''

Annie is made for Bert cock

Are you the same guy who said that Pieck is not a shifter and some other shit?

Doesn't make a difference. She was barely relevant.

you can never have too much sasha

it's not impossible but I'd still hate it if he uses the same trick
besides was the reason why everything happened

My intuition tells me this is correct information. Maybe not all of it, but parts of it for sure. I am certain of this. So yes, this is my speculation.

but he already did. It has been well established that Levi, Hanji and Erwin fucked each other every night.

>redeem
not the point user
stop posting this dead sweaty beta with annie

Well, that's exactly what it says.

>Must protect her smile at all cost.

But if they had a titan that could punch with an explosion why wasn't he in the war.
It doesn't make sense

Thanks.

he's retarded, ignore him

Sash is great so no complaints. I'm just waiting on Connie to step up and become the husbando she deserves.

then what is the point of bringing her back?
Reiner, Zeke and Annie fighting the SL?

Stop breaking my heart, Commander.

>connie

user, Jean is going make that potato girl fall in love with her with food.

Annie needs no redemption. She's already a hero to her countrymen.

It's okay, she was literally just there and her presence made happy all those animefags who love le ebin potato girl.

I've already accepted she'll be eaten, but even ymir got some back story and reveals, I just want more of her

Blatantly and hilariously forced. She should have fucking died in that village. Prove me wrong.

>4 years ago, reiner's fake personality was the "soldier", and the "warrior" was the real one
>now, his fake personality is the warrior, and his real one is the soldier

pottery

Pieck will save Annie

>eren was the attack (on) titan all along
pottery

Happy father's day best daddy and husband.

At this point it's a recurring joke, she's like a walking bush. I wouldn't be surprised if she outlived everyone else with her Akarin~ powers.

Like she saved Bert?

There's no other personality, just fake memories.

The soldier and warrior are the same. All that changes are his memories.

To be fair, she would have hadn't Zeke puss out when he saw manlet at that moment.

>Manlet: Where is Annie?
>Eren: he is hiding in the hospital.
>Manlet: do you think we can trust her?
>Eren: Yes, she just wants to be with her father and she will help us. I trust her.
>Mikasa: Eren...

I think this one is beautiful.

>she is hiding

fixed

You guys remember how Isayama said Zeke was the key to the story? I think its clear at this point he meant he was the key to Eren using the Coordinate, which is why Eren is alone in Marley. He'll never sacrifice Historia, and the SL would never willingly go along with such a reckless plan, so he's trying to infiltrate Marley and get to Zeke alone.

>implying pic related is not what happened

Or he just accidentally killed Historia in a rage attack. That is more likely.

I'd like to force Sasha in all kinds of arcs.

Endgame right here, bros.

GIRL OR BOY?

I´m divided user, I really like EH or EA, I think EH would be very beautiful but I also think EA would be interesting to see if she is alive.

Best shingekis.

Be specific, what did armin do that anyone could have done.

Bert is non-character, Reiner a fag who needs to die and Annie is only half as hot as most snk girls.

/thread

Bert is best boy
Reiner is a loveable failure
Annie is love, Annie is life

>wait for OST 1 to come out to hear the music they use in the anime
>the OST has a completely different rendition lacking instruments used in the anime
>Fuck
>wait for OST 2 to come out to hear the music they use in the anime
>the OST has a completely different rendition lacking instruments used in the anime
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck man i just wanted the Attack on Titan rendition used during Annie vs Eren in the forest.
at least i was able to edit a coherent Bert/Reiner betrayal suite

finding out annie, he just happened to be at the right place at the right time

mikasa couldnt even get a kiss from him on the verge of death, what makes you think he'll impregnate her

>at least i was able to edit a coherent Bert/Reiner betrayal suite
isn't that just the second half of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrFjb8HkpM

Best girls, best warriors.

ARIGATO WIT

Don't forget planning expeditions at night, who were common sense but he just "came up" with them.
That was such bullshit.

He's a soldier. But it does bother him.

I'm not surprised and a bit sad Hisu got butchered by being the fanservice slut but that scene still made my dick diamonds.