The sushi tray arrived again

I always knew there was a second shooter. The sushi told me so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So he didn't kill him Fitty men? :( not comped...

Everybody has forgotten about Las Vegas by now.

I have to hand it to them, the Weinstein ordeal was a pretty good distraction.

He was probably just the weapons supplier.

Israel did vegas

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

last known pic of the second shooter

That is a jew no doubt about it

>Listen TNP'ers, like dude, my philosophy of use for a bumpstock doesn't include firing upon crowds of country music fans

I remember when this shit first happened Sup Forums was digging into this guy and then it completely disappeared from the media

Bump

That's when things changed...

The WW1 general? The Butcher of the Somme?

is it lrear?

BUUUUMMMPPP

Does this mean we can start composting again?

Maybe. Let's start by finding more info on the shootsr

Checked and comped.

bump but sadly people have a short attention span

>Dudes, let me debunk the fantasy of snipers nest, its not like the videogames okay?

WHAT YOU GOT THIS FAR INTO THE SHITPOSTING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN COCAINE BUMP THIS THREAD? COMPED.

YOU PROBABLY WORK AT TACOBELL SERVING WELFARE MEAT WHILE COLLECTING WELFARE SO YOU CAN AFFORD THAT WELFARE SUSHI YOU BUY AT PUBLIX.

COMPED COMPED

Check

Holy shit

composting is the ultimate shitposting

bump

Oh come on this gets crazier?

Wrong. That's our second shooter right there. There is no fucking way all of that was done by one shooter. I knew there were two shooters from the very beginning. You just have to have a brain and use your ears.

Well would you look at that

Bump.

AMERICA WANTS FUCKING ANSWERS

i still believe there was a small team of "terrorists" doing the shooting over that guys dead body which was left as proof it was a one man job, haig was the guy supplying the weapons to the terrorist cell, which was funded by the government deep state to form more anti gun opinions from (they had hoped) country music fans where were pro gun traditionally.

Ah yes, the butcher of the somme

Of interest doesn't mean shooter, means some kind of accomplice either financial or material support. Somewhere around this guy was a Terry Nichols they want to string up because Comped Sushi Tray man cheated justice.

But the sedated corpse on Ellen saw it all

fuck thats creepy

are you sure? i feel like we would have forgotten anyway

I wish the internet didn't happen so I could have turned into that old biker with the bandana and the beard and Kodak disposable camera.

Bump

Bumpu

nice

share your comped memes

doug haig on myspace circa 2007 profile has been scrubbed

looks like demented genius freak and very weird dude

can somebody explain to a brainlet like me what the implication here is?

I also believe there to be a 3rd shooter. Review all the footage you can

Mossad came in from Mexico. Maybe they were mexican Jews.

Military industrial complex psychopaths.

bro paddock needs his own live daily call-in show on HLN or the gorilla network

With everything being confirmed that Sup Forums dug from their asses, it is believed that for whatever reason, Syria gave weapons to Mexico to run to lv. But paddock appearently ran weapons to the Philippines before Vegas. This is all so fucked it's hard for me to COMPrehend.

Is this real?

Why does it keep showing up?

mike tokes the wigger, get out.

What

It'll keep on posting that - until you like it

Holy fuck it's real, just confirmed it

>It's all about SAWC

Media's already killed this by saying that he only met Paddock once to sell him some ammo. See guys nothing at all to see here.

Jesus Campos looks like Sayed farook
>Jesus is 25
>Farook was 30

>Sits upright
>Adjusts glasses and tents fingers
Sauce
>Leans all the way back

HAIG WAS A PATSY #COMPEDGUILT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

But that's my phenotype

Character ("Zero Two") is from a show that has running for been about 3 weeks ("Darling in the Franxx"). In Ep1 she catches a fish with her teeth so this lends itself easily to the existing Sakurafish meme

>Paddock just happened to buy ammunition from a top military ammunition researcher instead of his local gun shop
Makes sense

Last one

kek sees all. eyes wide open. they are hellbound.

hes actually a mormon

You're correct. Social media has lobotomized people.

Bumpu