strawpoll.me/13222820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone needs to color this page

>GoD Freeza incoming.

Leave Freeza to me.

we're gonna see a genki dama + hakai dama yinyang bomb before the year is out

Is bad if I want Zamas to fuck me hard?

Yes because you're a filthy ningen.

How much can we expect from Frieza after the Tournament of power?
Is he just going to get BTFO again?

The only one in the tournament who could beat him is Jiren

This scene alone was better than 99% of the entire Black arc. I'm glad they won't pull some redemption thing with Frieza. He's still an absolute fucking madman.

Yes he's ugly as fuck.

Fuck off.

Oh shit you're right

What will they plan, and who will betray who first?

Anybody else happy with how the writing has taken a step up in the anime?
Toyo seemed to handle the subtleties well in the U6 tourney but he seems to have lost is mind and is littering it with fanfiction-tier bullshit.
I think the show would benefit from Toei sidelining him and instructing him how to properly mount and build a situation, and in return he can tell them to stop making Goku a clinical retard.

I'm so excited, I cant wait to see Freeza bully Frost.

No blood just smoke, eh. The Fist of the North Star reference was cool though.

>anime version
Of course he's ugly

are they gonna fuck?

What are the odds he'll pick on him for being so much weaker than him?

>Anybody else happy with how the writing has taken a step up in the anime?
The writing is still shit though, also Toei didn't step up the Dragon Ball Room put a fire under their ass because of their shitty production.

The absolute STATE of Toyocucks

Frieza would deserve it, then again, his life will be connected with a Kaioshin, which doesn't sound that good if it is someone like Rou or Shin
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

The absolute STATE of Toeicucks

admit it, you'd let him boogie on your back.

I hope Frost doesn´t magically learn Gold form and fight with Freiza on equal footing.
That would be stupid as hell

>posting a top tier scene
>pretending there's something wrong with it

The absolute state of toeishills

Boogie back a shit.

I don't know why but I don't like seeing muscular Zamasu
Also he looks like he has a unibrow

Nah it's definitely better now. Characters (aside from Goku when he goes retard) are being respected, we're seeing them divide up episodes between universes while they keep it focused on a central theme, which is showcasing some excellent time-management on their behalf. Generally it has taken a step up.

Yeah that was pretty bad. It still has it's pants-on-head moments, and FemBroly's reveal underwhelmed me. But if you think Toyo hasn't been plunging new depths, you're a delusional fanboy.

>"So what do we do tonight, Freeza?"
>"The same thing we do every night, Frost. Try to take over the multiverse!"
>They're Frostie, Frostie and the Freeeezer, Freeeezer
>NARF

What?

Frieza will betray him first. Frost may be a scumbag, but Frieza is a heartless psychopath. Not to mention Frieza is MUCH stronger than Frost unless they gave him an asspull power up too.

he wouldn't fuck a filthy ningen like you

> I WUS TIED
> I WUS SHADOW TRAINING ALL THE TIME
> As strong as SSB Goku
Fuck neo toei. Fuck them.

There´s nothing wrong with that scene.
Goku was trained to be a God of Destruction under Beerus and Whiz

lmao the STATE of toyocucks

Image-training was introduced in DBZ.
It's an actual thing in the franchise.
>Toyotards confirmed superbabbies

Nice headcanon

Still expecting Frieza to get erased by the Zens. There's no way that they're going to like him.

That's what you get with females in charge

It's a shame Toyotaro didn't when he wrote the manga.

why does frieza wear a lipstick ?

kys pedro

toyo btfo

You upset there pablo?

More likely his plan to fuck over the Gods is going to backfire on him due to him being overconfident as usual. I really do think that this time he's going to be gone for good when he fucks up, and nothing will bring him back.

You've got to look your best when you're mass-murdering

Will Caulifla be with Cabba at the end of this?

strawpoll.me/13222820

Alright lads lets finish it.

>Characters (aside from Goku when he goes retard) are being respected,
Just like Tien right?

>makeup
bitch I woke up like this

haha I like how you're mad. Typical 3rd world bum

>Toyopedros trying to defend their fanfiction author's asspulls

W-well at least i-its better then toei's s-shity animation.

T-The Hakai ball was just as bad as when Gary St- I mean G-Goku used it in the manga, even though Krillin did the same shit in the Saiyan saga

On a scale Frieza is far more of a bastard than Frost is. Frost would manipulate people into thinking he's a good person and then sell off the planet but Frieza would enslave people and just destroy their planet when they aren't of any use.

So I'd say Frieza would be the first to betray.
Frieza is also considerably more powerful than Frost is unless they had him train for five months

No even the SSB form is being respected.

Can't wait for Jiren to save the day.

I was so upset by the fact Gokuu wasn't able to escape the sphere man. I guess neo Toei is trying to make him less mc and shit and most of you millenial retards are ok with this. But he was my childhood hero, you know

>Image-training was introduced in DBZ.
And Goku was meditating to train back when he first met Kami.

But the first one is wrong, he could've beaten Tien but decided to let the new generation take over.

Leave Jiren to us.

Jiren is just a red hering

Toei couldn't write it's way off a gay massage parlor, the two last episodes where okayish, but overall you can tell that they just make scene after scene from whatever Toriyama vaguely describes in his notes, there's hardly any visual narrative, everything is bland, there is no panache.

Didn't Whis train Goku so that he can use Hakai? Why the fuck could Frieza, who's never seen Hakai, control it but Goku couldn't?

best dad in the universe

Man Freeza is such a bland 1 dimensional villain...

>Facebook memes

>Didn't Whis train Goku so that he can use Hakai?
No. He only taught him how to use godly ki. The rest was training with Vegeta to build up control and such.

Also Frieza was stronger than Goku and Vegeta during RoF to begin with it was the stamina issue that fucked him over.

>dad
Except he has no kids, he's just nanny.

Toyo is so original

So was Frieza "testing" Goku with putting him in the God of Destruction Ball? When Goku started condensing it, he didn't seem too bothered but of course later laughed when Goku couldn't do it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Delet

Are toybletards going to go over every common visual trope there is?

>Got his ass beat by a Ginyu level fighter
>Can take god level fighters

Super is shit

>subs for ants

I really like Piccolo's arc as a character, from when he fought Goku at the 23rd Tournament to how he's basically a member of Goku's family now. I wish they gave him some more love. Hopefully he pulls through in the Tournament of Power and doesn't just job so Gohan can get a boost or something.

>why is r63 broly acting like broly?

Toeishills are the most pathetic because they pull out every excuse in the world to defend the anime, then tear down their own excuses to attack the manga
They also live in these threads and just lurk hoping to own their imaginary enemies
It's surprising that they just haven't committed suicide yet, being so sad

>Goku's gonna go his own way to fight strong fighters without help because that his fetish
>Vegeta's not gonna work together with others because the balding manlet's always got something to prove
>Freeza is gonna scheme behind the scenes and probably sabotage the team in order to have the last laugh
Universe 7 is doomed

Just you wait, in a few episodes he´ll be babysitting the Saiyan offspring along with Piccolo

Yeah it seemed like he assumed Goku could do it, and when he couldn't Freeza thought "okay well goku's finished, better pick another universe or I'll be on the losing side"

Did the Dragon Ball Room save Super?

>That tiny pecker of yours wont ravage anything. Bring me a real saiyan.

Defend this Toyocucks.

Hi Mr. freeza

Neither he or Ten shin han were fightning seriously, Roshi realized he could'nt win even if they went full power and stepped down.

he is going to try to screw beerus only to end hakai'ed, thus saving goku from his promise to revive him.

It's almost like Frieza is teaching Goku to stop letting his guard down.

Aww man I was really hoping Freeza would join univ 9 and the team would just go grab future Trunks for this fight.

Freeza is just so fucking boring as a character.
So is future trunks but if we're going to meme then I'd rather we go full meme.