How does it make you feel that we have a homeland and you don't?

How does it make you feel that we have a homeland and you don't?

lol are you mad that you will never have something like this? Whites are too emotionally driven to ever truly gain the upper hand. You failed in WW2 and you will fail in WW3. Go back to your pride parades you fritz crackers.

Other urls found in this thread:

klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/
timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel? Wasrael... soon.

You lost. Get over it you babies.

Britain lost? They are the only reason your nation exists.

I was saying that whites lost. I don't give a shit what country you're from, it will all be drowning in waves of immigration soon enough.

Pride comes before the fall. Your delusion is stunning but not surprising given your history. You never see it coming and make course corrections. Then you whine about it and blame everyone but yourselves.

Keep whining. Those tears are delicious.

There are no tears and I don't really want to see you be destroyed but your path is your own.

FPBP

WASREAL FUCKING KEK

sage

Your really good at lying
You've made it to the top of hundreds of civilizations before getting kicked out
Your lies are collapsing under their own weight

kys

Fucking Lol. Small yellow basterds.

>Jews want to rule niggers
Truely no standards at all a race so weak they can only control niggers.

Martin Schulz....

The Arabs will eventually nuke (((their))) homeland and it'll just another place they'll have been kicked out of.

I don't know man. Mr. President seems to have taken a liking to us.

you have no power here

If the USA cut funding Israel would change from the only superpower in the Middle East to 7 million Street Corner begging Jews fighting over the last three seats on the last helicopter out of the US Embassy compound

>not posting the original

Your the smallest in the world. No wonder you mad you poor basterds. Your poor fucking women must be so miserable.

klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

Underrated.

>what is all of western Europe
Jews literally had to beg to even get a homeland.
How pathetic.

A homeland? Its a tiny strip of sand with no water surrounded by goat fuckers and inhabited by kiddy fiddlers. Have at it, faggot.

Yeah whatever.

Jewish threads are good.

Noice bantz OP. I applaud you and salute your superior Jewish DNA.

Ironic or unironic, this is funny

>Whites are too emotionally driven to ever truly gain the upper hand.

unbelievably true tbqh

ALL HAIL OUR JEWISH OVERLORDS

Suble promoting multiculturalism fucking evil kike.

If America didn't have MILLIONS of blacks who raise the average, they'd be to the right of Korea lmao

I am no joke looking for an Israel flag online to buy.

>Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime.

Jewish "dominance" is the equivalent of some scrawny, soyboy, beta, effeminate bitch getting some dumb brute to fight on his behalf, and then claiming it was his victory since he was able to convince the brute.

Sure, its a "strategy" but not one really worth any respect as it takes no physical effort or courage on your part, just cunning.

>it takes no physical effort
The pen is mightier than the sword, you brutish cracker.

It also has a tendency to backfire horribly.

Turks can't into math

We'll see when we no longer protect you. You think pissrael stands a chance without Western intervention?

>The pen is mightier than the sword
Until you run out of pen.

>larping as a jew

You always were the ubermensch shlomo. Give my goy daughter your microcephalic seed.

But I do have a homeland.
And its not some desert shithole like yours.
Enjoy your sand.

So jews are the females of race?

Ever since France gave them nukes the threat hasn't been physical force by any sane actor. That doesn't mean it isn't a threat just not by any sane actor. What is the true threat to a small nation like Israel that doesn't have the resources to be self sufficient is sanctions until they give up their nukes or give Palestine the land they were supposed to get when the international community created Israel. That's why they absolutely chimped out when Obama didn't veto that UN resolution in his last days in office. It was a shot across the bow and warning of what could happen without the protection of Americas veto power.

woke

Does it really matter? If people stop crying over their home land and get rid of African genetics, I don't anyone would have a problem.

That said, to some degree I can agree with the Jews having their home land in Israel. The Muslim shithole religion should have died when it began.

>the land they were supposed to get
>Palestine
lol keep dreaming

>The Muslim shithole religion should have died when it began.
At least we can agree on this.

Soon Schlomo, you defied God by returning to the Holy Land before the return of the messiah. Your people will be replaced and there will be no more gentiles to rescue you once the palestinians slaughter you like cattle in the streets. Personally I dont have a problem with you Jews. You over played your hand, now suffer the consequences.

Didn't we give you nukes? You should be thanking us.

So then why hate presumably Caucasians? You say white people are emotionally driven but there you are making an appeal to your own emotions. Supposedly Jews have a slightly higher IQ but I don't see it

Well until you decided to pick a fight with white people for reasons unknown and gloat at our demise it would be none of our business but you did. You have heard of global jewry, well there are global Europeans and we are going to be here for a long time as there are hundreds of millions of us. I personally don't see why we are the concern of anyone in the mid east but if you make us a concern you can't honestly expect the favor won't be returned.

>returning to the Holy Land
They aren't returning because they were never from there in the first place. Today's Jews aren't Israelites at all.

>whites don't have a homeland
I'll take "what is Europe" for 200, Alex

We just tested them for you. That doesnt change the fact that your precious Israel is entirely reliant on goy support for its continued existence. You really shouldnt be biting the hand that feeds.

Europe? Waseurope.... soon

>How does it make you feel that we have a homeland and you don't?
What? Descendants of many European nationalities can get dual citizenship.

That's what they don't understand. If the US cut off funding to Israel, they would be fucked. And yet this person wants to mock white people for involuntarily supporting his country.

>claims that we're too emotionally driven

Makes an emotionally charged post. I mean Tel Aviv is the pedophile capital of the world so if you're happy to live there and feel good, then fine.

Shill post

This. I’m honestly curious what they will expect to happen when Europe and America fall, no free gibs and military support anymore.

stop posting jewish propaganda

That's not even a pun you burgershart

lol

>we have a country goyim.
That's rich coming from someone who was so bad that god literally let you lose your nation and not get one again for several thousands of years and send you into involuntary exile, because of how much of dickheads you are to everyone else. And even then can't procure the country yourself, but have to have other countries set it up and build it for you, and finance it or you would collapse within 2-3 months, the very same you are trying to destroy, oy vey it's like you don't even want to help yourself but prove again and again how big dickheads you are.

I mean you guys kind of started it though.

The israeli economy is pathetic, without gibs it would turn the key in a matter of months.

And the jews better hope and pray that europeans and european based countries don't become a minority there, because i doubt very much other demographics would give a shit about israel.

Fucking noice

We are gods chosen people you stupid motherfucker. Who the fuck are you? Some stupid albinos from the north who can't stop killing eachother.

YOURope
WASYOURope
useless shrimp griller

Please don't embarrass yourself further. There is no problem with protecting Israel. It's as easy as when the UK gifted you the land but you have to stop hating white people or else they are going to notice. With all your enemies it seems very counter productive but the future is in your collective hands and those hands alone.

>We are gods chosen people you stupid motherfucker.
Which he hates and allowed for you to lose your own country for several thousands of years, because you are dickheads. No you WERE chosen till you sold your birthright and the christians got selected as house of god, and you're still butthurt about it. Go see the esau (jews) and jacob allegory.

Lol jew thinks Isreal isn't going to wind up a glass sheet when WW3 kicks off. Sorry bro. The whole of your country is getting taken out with one nuke. Special delivery from Iran. Mecca and the vatican will get one as well.

Started what exactly? So a few alt-righters hate Jews simply because they see a link and the issues attached to government bodies that simply favor Israel over the well being of the states? They use "all Jews" because they simply don't trust Jews because of The Greater Israel Project and a desire to believe in some fairy-tale religion.

Are a few people on the alt-right a general view of "all white people"? Because if that's the case, then you are very stupid.

I was not being serious. Europeans deserve states that are dedicated to their indigenous people in the same way that Israel is a 'State for Jews'

Firstly, real men eat prawns. Only amerimutts eat shrimp
Secondly, that's still not a pun

>you started it.
No actually the jews did, there's a reason why you were kicked out of europe like a thousand times for being total assholes and up to no good with all kinds of nefarious schemes.

you lost the covenant and God gave it to us. Accept Christ Shlomo. He knows da wey.

Kek. You strayed from God long ago, you are sons of Satan. Christ is Lord you disgusting abomination.

Assuming you're Ashkenazi, the only Jews worth a shit, half your ancestors are probably "stupid albinos from the north".
timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-descend-from-350-people-study-finds/

even just saying YOURope is a pun on Europe. watch out for the poisonous spider crawling underneath your desk.

>that we have a homeland

Because the british empire (white people) gave it to you. It was ultimately a solution that should have suited both jews and gentiles...But it didn't (pic related).

Sigh... Its so fucking tiresome.

Your entire existence for almost the past 2000 years has been predicated on white christian countries generously allowing you to live amongst them. Tens of millions more non-jews died during the second world war than jews did and jews aren't really welcomed with open arms anywhere but in white countries... I don't really get the "ha ha ha victory lap" Its kinda pathetic honestly.

Not Ashkenazi.

Fine but globalism is a force we may both fail to resist. No need to gloat about us being the first to fall because you might not be too far behind. I'm not even sure it should or can be resisted.

Than what are you even bragging about? You have no reason to.

Kek, israel has some dark times ahead,your female kikes have bought into the feminist cap so the secular kikes are having less and less babies,the only ones having babies in israel are the sand niggers and the ultra orthodox that kike other jews out of military service and working.
You pissed the left by being "evil"towards sand niggers and you made the right pissed at you because of bringing us the sand niggers by supporting inmigration in white countries,and the whole israel first policies,the federal reserve,the media and Hollywood control etc etc.
You made a very long list of people that hate you and you'll soon find yourself without any allies left.

I hope white genocide is a real thing and that Jews succeed. Whites will never learn so it's better to just wipe them off the face of the earth.

>Who the fuck are you? Some stupid albinos from the north who can't stop killing eachother.
You're talking about nordic countries for some reason. Ok let's talk about it. The nordic countries had the lowest crime and murder rates on the ENTIRE PLANET till the recent mass immigration, meanwhile you and your fucking sandnigger cousins the muslims (ah you people didn't know the jews consider the arabs their cousins did you?) can't do nothing but murder eachother and instigate all kinds of wars using the west as your pawns.

Pretty much the theme of this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=KX3uCmbFUFg

Easier said then done. I hope your hatred and desire for conflict doesn't backfire.

>easier said than done
It's already happening. Your populations are being replaced, it's just not done by another party. But keep whining about something not real and you may well just jinx yourself.

Conflict? There is none. It's hopefully going to be a one sided massacre.

>Conflict? There is none. It's hopefully going to be a one sided massacre.
And why is it you hope for this satan of digits?

There are hundreds of millions of whites around the world. Jews number in the 10s of millions and are concentrated in a small strip of land surrounded by enemies. Who exactly is in the worst position and they want us as enemies too? Fine.

What is that? Aladdins cave? Pathetic shithole that no one would be proud to call home.

God damn you are fucking delusional. Tiny Romania has 3 times the population of Israel. Poland 5 times and 20% of Israel are muslims that's more that fucking France. All you fuckers are going to do is to instill a terrible rage that will either end you or stand back while someone else does.