Why can't burgers stop clapping after every sentence?

Why can't burgers stop clapping after every sentence?
So distracting...
In Europe we clap at the end of the performance, not in the middle.

it's who we are.

Clapping is an American pastime.

You also bow down before bureaucrats in Brussels, letting them tell your country what to do.

So that we can see the opposition party sitting down like babies when they say we should work together and respect the flag, and care about American citizens.

*claps*

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

US citizenship tests need a clapping round to weed out the fake patriots.

Because we actually do things worth clapping for.

Bullshit, Poles clap every time they can. Especially when the plane lands. In this matter we are like soul-mates with americans.

It's to scare away predators

SOTU tradition. It's about the only time American politics has a parliamentary flavor. Reactions during the SOTU speech are highly prescribed. Clapping while standing, clapping while sitting, cheering, and hissing (Yes, hissing) all have different meanings.

I even often find myself confused when people clap in the fucking church when there is a concert after every fucking song.

It’s part of our culture. We’re a very animated people.

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

*claps*

Obligatory Walmart scooter image

*claps*

You also notice that the judges don't clap or stand except for members of the public. That's also prescribed and is meant to show their impartiality as judges.

Yeah, it's a traditional thing. Annoying as all hell to watch, but it is what it is.

Eh, if you've ever watched a session of the British parliament, you know our politics is a pretty damn quiet civil affair.

Likewise for the uniformed generals.

But in reality every judge has political affiliation and every President dreams of all of the supreme court dying of heart attack while he's in the office.
This judge is impartiality thing is so fucking bullshit. Democracy is bullshit.

Danes love clapping almost as much as we love our flag.

>First SOTU address not loaded with pseudo-intellectual post-modernist commie fellacio in 28 fucking years.
>Not clapping after every fucking sentence of this masterpiece of a speech that was 100% pure, Grade A god damned MURICA.
Go fuck yourself, and kick out all those immigrants you just accepted.

He's an extremely weak President and this is how they compensate. He's going to be impeached.

>be driver for tour
>driving tour bus to castle
>group is full of americans
>be a little drunk
>drive off road and almost off cliff
>correct at last second
>backpacks and the smaller amerifats fly out of seats
>get back on road
>everyone starts clapping
>after we get to castle i drink some more to stop shaking

Your mum gave me the clap.

Europeans clap because they're happy it's over, Americans clap to prolong greatness. Learn the difference.

>Its pay back for when Obama had his first one. Go back and watch fucking Nancy and Joe behind Obama the whole time.

Kinda amazing how Trump flipped the script.

Dis is da brice of freedom xdddd *claps you to death*

It's unspoken American culture that virtually any pauses in speeches about positive things get immediate applause. It's very distracting to me and I don't think I'll ever be fully used to it despite being born and raised in the US.

The best part is when there's a half pause with unanticipated clapping. Then it's an all out fight to out-clap the speaker until he bows down to the full applause.

*claps behind you*

GEOTUS MUST BE PRAISED

CHUMP IS WEAK BLOOD

not sure but its pretty fucking annoying, it started in the 2000's

It's because we don't want Euros watching our state of the Union. If we clap you'll eventually turn it off and we can watch it in peace.

honest hearty kek

Why did you fuck a nigger?

>In Europe we clap at the end of the performance, not in the middle