Latino culture appreciation

A thread dedicated to the beautiful, intellectual and rich culture that the Latino people have created. We have so much to learn from these wise, wonderful people! m.liveleak.com/view?i=b60_1464380087

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such an enriching culture! Bigots need to open their hearts! This young man did. bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

by all the gods that exist

wtf is wrong with these aztec maniacs

You racists need to face the truth that Latinos are a benefit to our society culturally and economically! bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Kek I see what you did there

You fags don’t want to miss out on the Latina qts do you? Hispanic women give amazing head.

>Tfw more attracted to latinas than any other women
>Tfw I don’t want to get beheaded or skinned alive

Wat do?

The guy is so not into it, he clearly wanted to look crazy and dangerous but can't hide his shame and disgust

help pls. send nukes

end it all amigo

build the fucking wall

any with sound?
link please?

enriched af

looks fake.

sage

You have a problem

This thread isn’t about your mom’s tits

Kys

>home depot?

Moar

Oh come on, criminals being tortured to death isn't endemic to Hispanics only. Place the torture rack in an enclosed room and you pretty much have a modern day execution chamber.

People revert to the norm of their biological nature. Those are Aztec savages.
It's no aberration that they were doing human sacrifices only! 500 years ago.

I actually took a few history classes on south american history in the 1500's and early 1900's.
Really interesting stuff.