Are you guys really this racist irl or you are just kidding..?

Are you guys really this racist irl or you are just kidding..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un2eLp8HHOw
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=SRFO9px9Nwk
youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you heard of hiding your power level?

I'm just kidding but a lot of people here are not.

I can hide mine naturally, it's be gonna sad when my friends and family see me for what I really am.

plan to be taken out of the will. once your power level hits a certain zone, there is only so much you can hide. friends embraced it, family, not so much.

It's all a joke. I really am anti-Zionist though.

Sup Forums is satire

I'm just joking CIA

It's just memes bro *wink

I’m white, I have arab and black friends, we call each other nigger, and i openly hate the kikes; consequently, they openly hate the kikes.

I try not to but that is obligatory if I have to be true to myself and to the world

Full on nazi i have become i look at people to id them.by head shape and then decide whether or not they need to die. Then i say thanks and leave the store

Knew it was a Leafpost before even seeing the flag.

>Are you guys really this racist irl or you are just kidding..?

Moreso, Sup Forums is where we come to act like idiots while flexing our recently-acquired political power

Sup Forums is just satire man, nobody here means what they're saying. Be reassured and leave.

I'm not a racist to individuals, but I pay attention to statistics. For example, I treat blacks equally but I'll never go to certain major cities unless it's work related.

It's mostly satire with a mix of actual racism.

i dont know m8. im sure everyone is totally kidding about loving hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=un2eLp8HHOw

I just hate Islam and communism. Don’t hate the people, hate the ideologies that have tainted them. Unless they are niggers. Niggers are not human

I hide my power level in front of strangers
my family and fiance though knows I'm a hate driven misanthrope who unironically wants a race war.

I'm actually pretty racist, but I am not outwardly rude to minorities. Dems think they can defeat racism by making it illegal, but really the secret to beating racism is to just not act like a 3rd world savage. Easy in concept but alas most immigrants nowadays can't let go of their past lifestyle.

I'm both racist IRL and just kidding simultaneously. Once you understand how to obscure a legitimate hatred of other races behind multiple layers of irony you're officially a Sup Forumsack. Nobody takes anything I say about Jews or Blacks seriously IRL, but I'm planting a little seed in their brains.

It's complicated

hating someone for something that is beyond their control is unacceptable (race). hating someone for something that is under their control is acceptable (Muslim POS).

The hatred is LARPing but I am a race realist. I’m not really hating nogs and chinks but I do acknowledge a difference between us, I mean there is plenty of evidence for that. I’m all for an Africa for the blacks, an Europe for the whites and an Asia for the Asians.

I’m a Catholic, it would be wrong of me to hate people, especially when they can’t help it because of their nature.

Rwds//13nyckel

Only if they're in my country. Otherwise, not at all.

it's sad that pointing out different behaviour in people of different ethnicities is promptly labeled as racist.

it's as if you allmost have no chance escaping this label even though you have a mulatto half brother you love with all your heart

I'm this racist in rl. Stay out of NW Ohio. We're full up on coloreds.

being racist in real life takes too much energy, i do it here mostly because i dont ever really look at people replying to me

Your heart beats fast as you pander to black people while trying to prove to them you're not racist.... but we all know you are ;)

Kinda. It's like the average person's approach to pit bulls. You have to acknowledge the risk because they're generally more prone to violent tendencies, but not all of them are like that, depending mostly on the environment. But even a docile pitbull might still chimpout if you step around it the wrong way.

I don't really hate black people as much as I say, just large portions of their communities.

Jews though... not a big fan of Jews

I think every continent should practically be their own ethnostate in a sense. I don't really hate the individual for their race but as a collective some are shittier than others. I'm mostly ironic but my personal list from shittiest to best is Jews, blacks, arabs, hispanic, asians, whites and then the divine orgasmic energy of KEK himself.

I can be racist here

Just one more year and we can go public. Just wait.

We are even worse IRL.

Idk what you're talking about Anons. My mom (devout Christian) asked me if I deny the holocaust happened and I showed her the truth. She was shocked - typical Boomer. Just show your family this pic and ask them which number is correct.

Black people are great. Niggers are subhuman. Mexicans are great. Cartel members are the worst. Jews are great. Zionists are demons. Liberals are great. Pink pussy hat femnazis are literal cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=SRFO9px9Nwk
youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw

this + travelling and intermarriage should be legal tho not forced upon like in todays media, if that what be the case, i am sure, more and more people would stick to their own kind - simply for having similar education, traditions, etc which makes coming to a common point that much easier

PS: i don't agree with your list at all

I'm just here for the memes tbqh. I'm a based black.

I'm a firm believer in racial differences, but I see strengths and weaknesses in all of them. I don't want to genocide anyone, I just want Europe to stay white. I actually really enjoy learning about non white cultures. That being said if Italy ever chooses to rid itself of it's refugees or break way from the EU in any warlike compacity, I would unironically fly there and fight in its defence so long as its possible, may my soul burn in hell if I break the promise

i wouldnt find Sup Forums funny if i was racist.

Alright whats your list then? If you don't put jews at the absolute bottom I'm going to smear my own shit on the walls.

I hate niggers
But boy I treat them nice as fuck irl
I even tip them more the usual.

It's my whiteness.
I have too much empathy.

I'm careful to phrase things using stats and facts instead of just screaming gas the kikes. Black crime stats, Jewish power brokers, Muslim terrorism and acid attacks, Chinese rekt videos. Provable real world examples.

that second memorial is obviously a total of the jews that went to Auschwitz, not the total jews killed by germans.

The only form of hate that unites Sup Forums is counter-semitism.

nah, I love niggers

they all got to go back tho

>reading comprehension
Do leafs have it?

i care deeply for the black community

that's why i'm hyper critical of them. they can do better, but they seem to be incapable

i haven't lost faith.

Ditto

Kek.

you don't put muslims at the bottom? muslims forcefully try to eratticate the white race while jews hide in the shadows, if the muslims go then the kikes can get more focus and they can't shutdown the whole world watching them.

I am a racist everywhere, so yes

Counter-semitism. I like it.

Are you scared of racists or something?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I’m only as racist as statistics on minorities. Plus I’ve had a ton of racist brown people give me a hard time for being white lately so i just don't give a shit about being offensive anymore

Its only a problem once the inevitable European race war starts and your still being nice to them. We can all be civilized for now.
Kick the jews out and they will improve. The jews brought the blacks over on the slave ships and started the decline of blacks in the 60's.
The jews have been behind literally all the fucking problems and wars in the world. If the kikes weren't here messing with people's sense of morality the west wouldn't have a problem with throwing out muzzies.
>if the muslims go then the kikes can get more focus and they can't shutdown the whole world watching them.
Hey you fuck WW2 was literally the eternal jew pitting white against white.

i think there is no such thing as good or worse. i believe the majority of jews have to suffer a bad reputation because of those 1% inter-clique mindlessly raping all other races.

i have very bad experiences with blacks (lack of brain + ready to violence) but most ppl from isreal i met where pretty chill and not racist, though this probably has to do with me and them beeing poorfags.

>i refuse to do listing, not contributing

Not really. I understand why certain races behave the way they do and use it to my advantage.

we can't very much solve the JQ if we are constantly getting bombed, raped and murdered by mud slimes, the muslims problem needs to be solved fist then the jews have nothing to shrowd themsleves.

Don’t talk til spoken to nigger

Have you heard of the Samson option for Israel? If they get invaded Israel launches a nuke at every capital in the world. Those kikes are ready to take down literally everybody while every other race despite all the tensions just want to be left to themselves.

Just from anecdotes alone I have reason to hate niggers, statistics are a solid foundation too.

Niggers are often good at dancing and singing, have a finer motor development overall. Whites are more creative than the other races and Asians have hive minds enabling them to undertake massive projects in days whereas for other races it would take week.

Unfortunately, tribalism of every kind seems to be on the rise, OP.

If it ever happens ill think of you user, you fight till death

>defending 2.5 million Jews miraculously coming back to life
Both were plaques at Auschwitz. The bottom one replaced the top.
>when the Goyim know
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that again would be a piece of mind from a 1%er

I'm racist as fuck. Not "kill them all" racist, just "they can all fuck off back to their own countries" racist. Also got nothing against jews and not denying holocaust.

Its starting to feel more like 10 to 20 percent user.
Do you not believe jews are bad because you don't care? The holocaust is one of the main selling points they say as to why Europe can't be white.

I don't know anymore.

Not kidding at all. Fuck shitskins

Not really

i hate kikes irl and in vr. I'm okay with nogs so long as they keep their distance and know i won't ever trust one

kike or nigger? or maybe your a spic

Great flow chart desu

Speaks English
Don't be rude
Don't be smelly
Don't be selfish

Unfortunately most Asians Jews Indians Spics Muslims can't pass these simple requirements for me not to hate them.

I’m really polite in real life tbqhwy

we have a saying here "wie der herr, so is gscherr"

meaning 'like the lord, so his flocks"

the problem here is not the jew in itself i believe. but our history (written by them of course) which gives them all the reason the need to be the most oppressiv towards the goym

I hate jews and laugh at niggers...

i should mention that i'm no fan of isreal either. not the way they behave

pajeet

>Taking anything seriously

Its all for the keks

Depends on your definition of racism, I acknowledge that some races are statistically inferior to my own in certain respects and some are superior, however that does not make me hate or disdain them, nor does it affect my dealings with individual members of these races.
If you do believe that vehement hatred of islamic doctrine counts as racism thou, I am guilty as charged.