SRS ALT LITE POLL

Alt lite thinks this is a good idea

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/958535569314738176

How is it not? You should not punish a child for their parents sins.

The wall was supposed to be paid for by Mexico, and "dreamers" were supposed to be deported on day 1.

Any compromise on immigration is bad.
That's literally the single most important issue.
Once the demographics shift, there's no turning back.
Mexicans will be able to vote for more gibs for themselves, and whites won't have the numbers to stop it. It'll be the death of this nation.

The 14th amendment doesn't make the children of illegal aliens citizens.
They have zero right to be here - period.

>rule of law
>muh feels
pick one

>The wall was supposed to be paid for by Mexico, and "dreamers" were supposed to be deported on day 1.
>Any compromise on immigration is bad.
These are both 150% true, and any Sup Forumstards that disagree or try to make excuses are total pussies and have absolutely 0 conviction.

And by not punishing them you create an incentive to send minors here illegally. I don't think we can just ship them away though, so something like this 12 year plan has to happen.

That's not even the whole deal. The deal includes an end to chain migration and the visa lottery.

It's not a punishment, deportation is just righting a wrong.

Some of us didn't support Trump until recently now that he isn't pandering to the retarded fringes of his base.

Right, white childrens shouldnt pay because their fathers were fucking faggots.

Oh hey shareblue shill

I guess ole Brock has got you need virgins working overtime xD

You’re a fucking idiot, those were literally his campaign promises and it’s something me and everyone I know that voted for him wants him to fucking keep.
Like I said, 0 fucking conviction, just because you’re okay pussying out doesn’t mean everyone else is, if he cucks out on that shit he won’t get my vote next time around for sure.

The Dems aren't scared of the wall, it's the other shit they are scared of. Don't give in.

Whatever you say shareblue shill

You and your band of low energy shills can fuck right off

Also, you conveniently left out the part where we are ending chain migration and removing the visa lottery

Keep crying while we keep winning shareblue nazi cuck!

>12 years
>have to be employed
>can't get any convictions
>can't get on any welfare

Literally ~85% of them will be deported. That's an utterly fantastic deal all things considered.

Fuck off, cuck.
Of course it's a good deal (there's much more to this deal than just "the wall"). The idea though is that we'll be able to deport the dreamers while getting immigration reform all at the same time.

You should, actually.

Seriously, it's just a monitored waiting list for deporation and even the beaners know it,

This. DACA kids are fine, fuck off stormweenies

Why not. Wall can be built by ICE regulations, just up their budget. Or can be built by the military under their existing bloated budget.

If you let 1.8 million become citizens, all is permanently lost demographics wise. 1.8 million votes for democrats in 2030 and probably 10 million when their gaggle of spiclets can vote a few years after. if you get a wall/border security in return for that it is only temporary. it can just be dismantled by the left 10 years from now. I guarantee it will be the new Berlin Wall in the eyes of the MSM just waiting for a leftist Reagan to demand it be torn down. Once you let dreamers stay, we can’t reverse it

Terrible fucking deal that mean they get to fucking STAY HERE the entire fucking time

Hey, you dumb niggers. You think congress would get behind something like that? Hell no, the executive branch doesn't have absolute power. He's attempted to do all that he has promised and has been cock blocked by the Judicial and Legislative branch.

yup without either of these things that deal could shit up a rope and hang itself with it

This guy understands it. """Dreamers""" were raised by people who respected America as a nation and wished to become Americans. Otherwise they would have gone through the proper channels, regardless of how long it took. All granting citizenship will accomplish is a generation of people who hold bitter feelings towards the country who will always vote to exploit the largess of the American people until the country goes bankrupt from welfare and social services.

Weren't raised*
Makes a pretty big difference.

2030 is literally the year i expect the west to completely collapse under its bullshit

You are definitely the token faggot in this thread by the way.

I agree. But I would also point out that if your parents robbed a bank you shouldn't get to keep the money.