Post some 50s aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU
youtu.be/trZlvpLihHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

50's are for cucks.
The 80's are king

degenerate nigger

Soon leftists will be saying these pictures are fake and 'white right-wring propaganda', give it a few years. Soon the 50's will ''never have existed''

screenshot this

hate to ask, but is that the ones who were portrayed in Band of Brothers? Like srgnt. Winters, etc?

That's scary man.

God damn I love Americana

Are you ready for the dump to end all dumps?

Seriously, I have so many that I'm just going to take my time. 50s threads are always so /comfy/

yuck

>Post some 50s aesthetics
What's there to fucking idolize? The generation that sold us all out?

not fake or propaganda but completely lack the facility to convey that during this golden age women were treated pretty much like pets and minorities like animals.

If you think that is fine then well done but let's not look back and think everything was perfect. The ONLY people who were free were white males.

Peak white American culture.

Listen to link related while watching webm related

youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU

>confusing the Greatest Generation with Boomers

If they can be faulted for anything, it's being bad parents

Stop, I can only get so hard!

Let's have some music.

youtu.be/trZlvpLihHk

70 years, a bottomless supply of gibs and affirmative action later and they've imprisoned themselves in their own garbage culture.

Can we make room for the little bit of the 50s that bled over into the 60s?

that's good
thx

I believe so. If memory serves it's taken at eagles nest after it was liberated

It's weird how so few were laying out on a towel and how close the cars are to the water. It's like people go there just to hang out sitting on their cars or jump in the water with their kids or to walk around. It seems like few just went there specifically to get tan, most are just enjoying the beach and the day.

That's the first time anyone has ever said "that's good thx" to that. Normally they're tearing their eyes out like pic related in frustration and sadness

They weren't even trying to be bad parents. They grew up in the depression, and entire generation who wanted to give their kids what they could not have themselves as children. They went overboard and spoiled them.

Nice try, Taco Bell Marketing Dept.

>specifically to get tan
wasn't really in fashion yet. When working outside was normal everyone had some kind of "tan" but when everyone started working inside it become more of a status symbol to be tan. You had the ability to go and get tan.

wut?

i'm amazed that not only were they able to drive their cars right up onto the beach, but they did so in an ordinary fashion and not chaos. here, at least in cali no way could you not only park your car right on the shore like that, but if people did it would be just a massive shitstorm.

The greatest generation are fucking worse than the boomers imo. They were the first generation to be stupefied by the electricjuice, think of how many europeans died under their watch. it's fucking unreal, we are taking about like tens of millions of people. they also raised the little turd boomers and got the ball rolling in the first place with this feminism and marxism garbage and they were the ones in power during most of the shit that went down when the boomers were young in the 60's.

>Now go rob this bank here, or I swear to God I will light both of you faggots on fire

>women were treated pretty much like pets
like how women treat themselves these days?
>and minorities like animals.
like how most minorities act? especially blacks?
>The ONLY people who were free were white males.
you forgot asian men and women in that line.

Is it just me, or did cars look so much better back then? Ever since the 90s, most cars look so plain, boring, uncreative, and lame. No style or creativity whatsoever.
Nowadays, it seems like every new car is trying too hard to look “unique” and “futuristic”. 50s cars were pure aesthetic and I don’t think any other generation will produce more aesthetically pleasing cars.

I have a theory that we, as Europeans, subconsciously knew what we did to ourselves and everything after the war is us trying to punish ourselves for killing so many of our own brothers and sisters.

It’s only like that because that pic is taken in Daytona beach, FL. Its one of the few beaches you can drive on because of it’s hard packed sand. Other beaches you’ll just get stuck in the sand.

It’s still like that today in the summer and spring break.

Damn, man. Imagine how happy we'd all be if we were born in the 30s.

We'd all have jobs and wives. God, I'd kill to feel loved.

Parking your car on a beach isn't aesthetic

where are all the minorities? where are all the Muslims?

>Steve, we've been over this a hundred times - if you want to be a part of the space program, you have to get milked.

>I'd kill to feel loved
TOO REAL

But I know what you mean, user. We'll get back there. We might not get to enjoy it, but our grand kids certainly will, and that's enough for me.

This. People say things went to shit in the 60s, but the seeds were sown long before.

50 & 60 cars were the best year in design. 80 & 90's where the worst imo.

THE OLD DAYS WERE FUCKING WEIRD AF FAMILAM

>liberated

How fucking sad is it that ADVERTISING is more appealing than our present world...

Agreed

That is what it's designed for. Your present world will be just that much better with the product being advertised.

Wtf bill nye

This is a real movie poster BTW

I don't know why you guys get so hard over the 50's for

Just go live in a small country town and you'll pretty much get the same aesthetic except that everyone's a lot fatter

But it's not the product that's better, it's the world the product is in that we long for...

>80s and 90s are the worst in car design
>implying
>not even mentioning modern cars like pic related
Your opinions are shit! SHIT!

fucking niggers...

I think you drank too much of the 'bad old days' koolaid.

>Helen, you can beg all you want, but you know the rules - if you miss your monthly, you have to beat it out of you with my shoes. Now get into the kitchen and the only sounds I hear better be leather

It's not?

because the world was better. The people had a sense of identity and purpose the modern American doesn't. The radio played better music. The cars looked cooler. The clothes were stylish and non-degenerate.

It was peak white American culture. And they fucking threw it all away because muh feels...

I hate the white ability to feel guilt sometimes.

>You wouldn't BELIEVE how many stairs this poor fella fell down...

Meanwhile in 1993 when car design was actually good...

Reminder, we live in the worst generation to exist thus far, and our lives will be completely inferior to theirs all the way through to our old age.

50’s really was peak Americana. Only the 20s compare when talking about recent decades.

Such a nice time.

we went from structure, order, to absolute chaos. sad

How has that not been fashwaved yet? It's literally got all the elements already.

>all the way through to our old age

Don't even think most of us are gonna make it to old age honestly.

Or on the contrary you're just more exposed to the horrors of the world and thus your world view is shaped to see other times in a more positive light. How much do you think you would have been able to achieve in your life if you lived in the 50's? More than you could have today?
How much could you have related to other people.
What you think low IQ retards didn't exist in the 50's?

Me personally?
I enjoy seeing the horrors of the day. It helps me create a world view. I'd take it any day over living blind.

Our ability to feel guilt is our weakness

good point

Atlanta

>living blind
user, if I went back I wouldn't be blind, I'd know full well what the Jews were up to and you bet your sweet ass I'd be right next Commander Rockwell when the time came.

As for accomplish that I couldn't here, who knows. It's not about what I would accomplish, it would be the world I was in. It's why we all fight for what we do. For a better world.

It's something that's unique to us. It's both a strength and a weakness. It helps define who we are and our cultures, but has led to countless mistakes.

where's that pic from btw?

> melted bar of soap
> bubble with holes
Except they all looked that way. Not terrible, but basically a result of every engineer going "hay look what this new CAD package lets us do - NURRRRRRBSes ooooOOOoooo".

IMO, there was more stylistic "pizazz" in the '40s - '50s compared to today, though all of it non-functional. Personally, I prefer a functional design.

des moines

nah best time was 00s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ln-qyvX_I

Okay, now I know you're trolling. I grew up in that shit. It fucking sucked.