Why is the Granblue anime so fucking boring and shit?

Why is the Granblue anime so fucking boring and shit?

Shingeki no Baharmut is AOTY while Granblue is dogshit, how come?

>bahamut
>not shit

Found the contrarian hipster

>Comparing one shitty Mobage game with another one while both are at the same level of shittines.

you know that there are other season right? and all of those , willing will be selling way more of both your Mobageshit.

One is a passion project with an original story, the other is a cookie-cutter adaptation already guaranteed to sell. You should've known it was going to be like this before the season started.

are you implying granblue is guaranteed to sell kek

Imagine being this dumb. Fucking summerfags.

kek u dumbass weeb, rage of bahamut is the original

This nigga

I'm downright stating it, retard.

>Original story with new characters and plot based in the world the fans know and love, with their favorite characters making appearances and being part of the plot
Versus
>Straight adaptation of a mobage's main story, not at all the main selling point of the game, with a boy meets girl plotline forced in as a focus by the suits, that only goes full anime original and tosses in a bunch of fanservice in the last episode and extras
Man, I wonder what the difference is.

>with a boy meets girl plotline forced in as a focus by the suits
Yo/u/ mad

the game is really bad and the anime look like shit.

>/u/
Huh? FKHR wanted Gran and Djeeta to costar you dumbass.

You are incoherent. Learn English before posting again.

I actually like the animation style A-1 uses for this show. They used it for O;9 as well

I don't mind it but the thing I hate about the art is that so many of the male characters are horridly off model.

Because both Favaro and Nina actually have personalities.

Gran is just bland as fuck.

Generic mobage adventure storyline vs Original story created for the Medium

yeah sure was hard to answer that answer that question.

All in all comparing those two anime has its merit, as the source material is so close. It teaches you do's and don't for the medium quite a bit, at least in my opinion.

Yeah but as stated, that's because Favaro and Nina are original MCs created to be entertaining for the anime, whereas Gran is literally a silent protagonist in his own game.

Generic fantasy adventure.

The premise of Granblue is like Pokémon, only you replace gym leaders with primals, Team Rocket with the empire and gym badges with parts of the sky map.

Barely anything signifcant happens until late into the game's story. It's shit adaptation material.

>Team Rocket with the empire
You what

I had Pommern and Furias in my head. Strum and Drang make more sense.

Does Sup Forums have a crew in the game? Every crew I joined so far was either ebin memesters from /vg/ or mix of reddit and facebook.

There are actually a few /vg/ guilds that are purely from Sup Forums and not reddit or facebook or whatever and I'm in one, but the thread on /vg/ is too full of shitposting to give you an honest answer on that. If you don't see actual proof of a guild in question doing something, then don't believe it. Ask the guild leader yourself.

The /vg/ thread is Sup Forums as it gets.
But if you are asking for a specifically Sup Forums guild, then no. The threads for the anime are dead.

Because they went with the boring main story and Gran.

And Virgin Soul is just as bad. It has a terrible boring plot and shitty fujobait characters.

> Does Sup Forums have a crew in the game? Every crew I joined so far was either ebin memesters from /vg/ or mix of reddit and facebook.
It can't really be helped when /vg/ is a central shitting point for everyone that plays the game and despite what people on /vg/ like to complain about, all of these communities are interlinked. Lots of people frequent two or more other places in addition to /vg/

There are no pure Sup Forums guilds. The anime being unpopular trash has cemented that. /vg/ is as good as it gets.

Vol.1 is at 52k. That's like Fate/Zero tier sales. Better than Yuri on Ice.

That's what game extras do to you shit anime.

>Bahamut anime is good

Ebin meme. It looks good but plot is trash.

At the very least I know my own guild as well as other guilds whose members I'm friends with lurk Sup Forums and talk about/sometimes even watch anime together. There's definitely a lot of people over there who also post on Sup Forums. Its just a matter of finding the right guild that isn't full of twitch and facebook cancer and also isn't full.

That should be a given, really. It's a Japanese game that appeals to weeb sensibilities. You're going to have more people that are into anime, idols and other parts of Japanese culture because of the type of game it is. If they browse Sup Forums and play GBF, it's likely they browse/post on Sup Forums rather than say, Sup Forums

It's not like you're going to get people that don't give a shit about weeb games being drawn to GBF because of its non-reputation for tryhard autists trying to make MVP racing into esports by recording wins when racing HL Bahas aganst people (and yes, some people in Xiei.moe's discord channel do this)

I don't think Granblue is shit. It's generic in a good way, it makes me dream about being a hero with a party of friends saving the world.

Btw Katalina is my wife.

You'd be surprised at how cancerous some of the non-/vg/ tryhard guilds are. There's actually quite a few of them who hate weebshit and are seriously only playing the game for esports, as sad as that is.

Most of /vg/ isn't like that, though.

After the terrible reception this anime had in Japan next season is pretty much guaranteed to be /u/.

They are already doing damage control with DJ extra episodes.

I can't wait for when they reveal that Djeeta's crew is basically fujoboat
I guarantee Percival is gonna be there

>Djeeta's crew

>/u/ with fujobait

Because it's mobage shit done wrong. Say what you want about Type Moon and Grand Order shitting on canon. I liked the Grand Order adaptation it was somewhat entertaining compared to this garbage.

Just replace everything with a school setting and give me a reverse harem.

Even then, you get shitposters all over /vg/ acting as if GW and Baha HL MVPs are the magnum opus of gaming, when both just give you access to more grinding as a reward. GW shitposting is always about which guilds are going to get 5-0 and more recently, who's trying to superseed. So it's not like /vg/ guilds don't try a little to play esports.

GW is just an autism contest based on who can spend the most time smashing the same boss again and again within an 18 hour period doing the same repetitive skill and attack orders on the same bosses. It's not even fun and the rewards are literally useless if you're F2P like me (pic related from the last year; not spent a dime, don't play enough to get regular gems from events to spark, etc.)

People that grind HL Bahas are beyond saving RE: their autism though. They spend hours every day fighting raids, hoping to MVP and get bars so that they can autismally work towards a new GW character and their 5*, even if they don't plan on using them.

I don't see why people even try to play esports when being good is mainly determined by how much you spend or grind, rather than actual skill. Where skill grand strategy goes as far as having 2-3 windows open so you can press buttons more quickly. It always feels like people only try to be esports in GBF because they can't eports actual games and probably masturbate to Twitch streamers.

Last year and 2/3rds, I should say. Feels like less.

Two girls kissing while four sexy guys hold them and get their faces very close together and make antagonizing remarks at each other?

the world is not ready for this much gayness

Baha s2 is one of the better shows this season

What guild

I sure love that boring as shit crap about a retarded girl and fujobait king where nothing fucking happened for 5 episodes.

>in a japanese crew with only nip speakers
>can't talk with any of them

Feels bad man. The strike time is convenient though

Granblue's gimmick is that it's an incredibly vanilla fantasy adventure. That might work fine as a mobage, but it doesn't really work as an anime.

Bahamut on the other hand, largely ignores it's source material in favor of an anime original story, using elements of the setting from the mobage.

GBF got popular because of events and characters. Main story is the weakest part of the game.

gbf x idol anime when

Latter part of the story is alright though.

That'd be telling.

>Sighgames actually thinks lyria being emo about her origin is exciting to the audience

dead show, dead game

Deal with it, Jannu.

At least give a hint.

No.

Is "hai!" Lyria's catchphrase?

>didn't feature a lot side character in the first 11 episode
>when they do they crammed them all

Why are they so fucking stupid? So many characters, so many opportunity yet they fucked it up.
Chain Chronicles > Granblue

Gotta say that I absolutely loved the monk part.

Because you're watching it the wrong way

Granblue has so many interesting characters but they're just doing the generic magna quest line so I doubt it'll be anything amazing.

Also why would you have high hopes for it in the first place you really can't do much if you're starting from the beginning.

While overall quality of the shows are similar, Granblue has the better characters and is the superior mobage

>fujobait characters

Where?

Hot

Jeanne displayed more emotion in a single episode than the entire GBF cast during the whole show

Lyria is more fappable in a single episode than the entire Virgin Soul cast during the whole show

of all the GBF fapbaits it is Lyria that does it for you?

>fapping to lyria

Her optimism is pretty sensual

>fapping to lyria

yes, first time her character type has ever looked appealing. Usually they're annoying

This show is fucking garbage. How much more generic can you get? Granblue has such a rich cast and universe to explore and they go the safest route. The only thing it has going for it is the nice ED. Even with it's fucking horrible pacing, Virgin Soul hits all over this. At least it's fun instead of boring.

I don't understand. Is it wrong to want to do unspeakable things to Lyria?

Yes.

A-1 is a shit studio who only whores out soulless lifeless adaptions and works for Aniplex while Mappa does their own thing out of fun.

Kill yourself.

A1 is based because they dont do gay pandering

Don't listen to them they just want her for themselves

yeah I'm glad vira won't ever make an appearance in the anime

They should've used wacky idol shenanigans Gran instead of no personality self-insert Gran. Go over the top with everything, give him crazy ploys for winning fights and making money.

A1 are the kings of playing it safe, so it wasn't gonna happen

No djeeta

No Cog

>Jeanne
Guess who's in Granblue Fantasy, dark version and all.

Season one of Bahamut shits on Granblue too. People were actually butthurt because of Favaro's appearance. Also nobody self inserts as Nina. Most people don't even like her as the new MC.

you know she's a borrowed character right

Not the only one, dork.

That's exactly what I was saying, yes.

So besides the cameos, any indication of the true heroine appearing?

Nope.

Big Yugudurasiru is cute.

It's downright depressing that the manga is better written.

RoB is a better game as well. GBF just doesn't do anything right.