As a Kuroneko fan this anime better not have new best girl Elf lose...

As a Kuroneko fan this anime better not have new best girl Elf lose, Why the fuck does the shitty sister always win in works.
The best girls always get teased until the sister wins out of nowhere WHY THE FUCK!

>teased
dude, I like kuroneko as much as the next guy and I don't deny that elf is best girl but holy shit read the fucking titles.

>Kuroneko fan
>likes Elf
As expected of someone with shit taste

And why is she best girl, exactly? Sagiri encourages the main character and got him to become who he is. Just because a character has nice tits doesn't make her best girl.

I'm a Kuroneko fan but would prefer Sagiri i. Or the shopkeep girl.

That's just how this author rolls
This anime is literally Oreimo 1.5 anyway

>He doesn't watch a harem where ALL the girls are MC's sister.
Why even bother with anything else when you know you'll be disappointed?

Elf encourages the main character and got him to become better than who he was. Sagiri is the one who solely wins on looks.

>Elf encourages the main character and got him to become better than who he was

Yeah, because applying sunscreen always makes a man out of someone.

Don't mention Kusoneko and My Angel Emily in the same sentence ever again.

I don't see how this is surprising in the slightest.
every single character is just a reskin
kirino -> sagiri
kuroneko -> elf
ayase -> Megumi
manami -> tomoe
at a stretch
kanako -> muramasa
literally 90% of people will have the following best girl if they liked the previous girl most in oreimo.

ImoPara 2 soon, brother.

ELF IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE.

You can't possibly believe that knife-eared slut has any chance of winning after the last episode. Masa and Sagiri are too tight-knit for anyone to come between them.

Four (4) fucking years and nekofags are still at it

>until the sister wins out of nowhere

>Why the fuck does the shitty sister always win in works
Because the author is a degenerate (has incest fetish and is probably a huge masochist since both sister main characters are abusive and mean to the boring and tactless author's self-insert mc)

Superior lolita fashion can't win over normies like imouto harem protagonists. Only true patricians can understand the value that frills contribute to a best girl.

Those posts always make my day brighter. Serves you right for wanting to be in the way of pure love.

This is exactly what I thought as well

Endless stream of salt from kuronekofags

Nope Kuronekofag myself and I prefer bookshop girl over Elf or anyone else in the harem for that matter.

Manami and Tomoe aren't really similar at all outside being the protagonist's classmate and having big breasts. But I agree with the rest.

But Elf already has an onii-chan, why would she need someone else's as well?

She's a spoiled bitch who doesn't appreciate what she has

Too bad the author has his hands tied from fixing that.