What is wrong with niggers?

Trump mentions that black unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded, and this is the reaction from the Congressional Black Caucus. Why are they like this?

And what are those orange towels they have on?

1:41:50
youtube.com/watch?v=exsOim0Lyl4

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/apr/11/allen-west/allen-west-says-about-80-house-democrats-are-membe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

He's really, really trying to think.

>shiet nigger I dont wanna work. Wheres my free gibs at holla at me.

politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/apr/11/allen-west/allen-west-says-about-80-house-democrats-are-membe/

COMMIE ANC PAN AFRO NIGGERS

old thread:

WUZ

Because they don’t want blacks to have jobs they want to keep them dependent on them emotionally and economically.

THIS

best post i've seen all day. These people are Joe Slovo's creation

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

HE KNOW DA WEI

SENATORS AND SHIIIEEET

fucked up thing is, people actually voted for these lazy niggers

KANGZ

>Congressional Black Caucus
There's your problem.

What's up with the african cloth scarf things?

They don’t understand it themselves, because they are too dumb, but they want to go back Africa. That is their home and natural habitat.

What do you think they will react when you mention "job" or "work"?

Niggers are ungrateful shit beasts who want a free check, not a job. Do you honestly think these congresscoons give a shit about their districts? Do you have any idea how much corruption goes on in democrat strongholds. Rest assured, these niggers are in it for the money and kickbacks. Not a single one of those worthless bootlipped jungle jumpers gives a shit about how many niggers have “jobs”.

>And what are those orange towels they have on?

Kangz garments.

>And what are those orange towels they have on?

Expressions of Ethnic/Racial solidarity.

You know...the sort of thing a White person would be crucified for doing.

they think this is shomehow a fuck you to trump

I say, if they love africa so much, they should be forced to move there

Because it's a lie and not of trump's doing

and the employment rate doesn't matter when people working full time still can't afford rent

>tfw when you loose your pet niggers

>orange towels
They was Kangs. Obviously.

we got the bantz ladies

We're not going to make it into the future, until we do something about the nigger problem. Its coming to a head and needs to be addressed. That much should be obvious with what they've done to art, culture and language.

>all those retarded African colors

OOGA BOOGA

Seriously though, wtf?

>meanwhile all the white clap their asses off when he mentions money

trump is making them work, black people are mad

they voted these politicians for free gibs

The fuck is this? The Congolese national assembly?

When I watched I thought the same thing. These pieces of shit don't deserve to be citizens of this nation, let alone represent them. String them all up, I don't care what color they are.

They're not niggers. They're democrats. They're mad because they are losing their voting base.

They’re scum. Did they even stand for Scalise?

Niggers going to nig.

Pretty much pic related

those niggers were voted in by niggers as those niggers stem from nigger districts.

Because most black people in the US have values that are right wing. Much of the Congressional Black Caucus are there only because of black people convinced that republicans are all racist; if republicans are doing right by black people, then these members of Congress have nothing to offer their voting base aside from a complete disdain for their values.

They don't understand math.

They don't want jobs, they want free shit

You can take the nigger out of the jungle...

To be honest you deserve it.
It was your sperg ancestors who brought them in. Now you have to feed this parasite.

AND