If you are Irish or have ANY Irish descent (one drop rule mo chara) and you're not supporting our boy Joe then you're a...

If you are Irish or have ANY Irish descent (one drop rule mo chara) and you're not supporting our boy Joe then you're a race traitor and a cuckold

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520
independent.ie/irish-news/comment-antisemitism-was-rife-when-ireland-shut-the-door-to-jews-seeking-refuge-35999118.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cory Booker will be the Democratic nominee and we will see voting on racial lines like never before.

SAGE

"Mo chara"
The LARP is real, you barely bi-lingual knacker cunt

This

trump 2020 confirmed if thats the case

He sucks weiner was all over his face, probably black weiner too. He's the race trailer with black man weiner juice all over his lips, no thanks!

>vote for a real white man
>vote for an orange kike puppet from Jew York

I'm voting for Joe Kennedy, he's as American as it gets

You said you were both g Operah 2020 the other day. You fucking Libtards will hitch your cart to anyone you see on tv.

Why doesn't he talk like a Kennedy?...

He's the race traitor !!! Selling out to the jews -Fuck you OP .

He's a lab grown cia drone. Look at those glassy eyes, no soul at all.

>All that grooming
>All that hidden Kennedy ace card

Can't match Trumps heart, power and God's own blessings.

>not even half irish
>our boy
Le reverse hurritage

I can believe that.
Even his speech felt completely manufactured.

>He sucks weiner was all over his face, probably black weiner too. He's the race trailer with black man weiner juice all over his lips, no thanks!

why did i laugh so hard

This is not Breitbart you fucking imbecile.
Go suck a bag of dicks like your pal Slobberin' Joe.

This picture is literally a killshot to whatever political career he hoped to have. He should just get drunk and ski into a tree or something.

I condemn my Irish heritage and any Rooney too chicken to come to America.

Cum lips Joe is creepier than his cousin Chris Kennedy whose running in Illinois.,there was only one JFK but he was an outsider unfortunately

the bitch doesn't swallow I want my money back

Joe Kennedy looked disgusting- moistened lip drooling- his ginger head after the SOTU. Very disrespectful!

>kennedy
>ginger
>drools
>#metoo
>blacklivesmatter
>speaks broken spanish
>muh tranny sons
>muh russia

Yeah, no thanks faggot.

>suddenly Irish-Americans are actually Irish

I hope he ends up like Rosemary

I can't support this slobbering cuck

kek, thank you for posting this.

Drooling Joe

Didnt ted kennedy create the immigration act that flooded america with shitskins?

I never liked any of the Kennedys
>ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country
fuckin commie bullshit I'm glad they were killed

I bet the drooling is from shitloads of botox

>no exclamation mark at the end

Do you even Trumpism?

Praise kek fellow Kennedypedes

Yo his face is sweaty, cheeks pale, mouth is wet he,
Has slobber on his chin already. Worse than Teddy

I swear to fuck you're both the same when it comes to this shit.

The left: TRUMP DRINKS TOO MUCH WATER
The right: JOE KENNEDY DROOPS A LITTLE BIT

You're supposed to be better than this. It's just not interesting.

>Parents worried about their tranny kid if its going to get bullied or beat up or
>Parents worried about their opiate addicted daughter
>As Democrats, we choose both

Seriously. This is the best they have? LOL!

He really got a tranny kid and a junky daughter ? Sad for the Kennedy line

fuck off mick

>ted kennedy caused slave ships

Once you realize every Democrat argument boils down to "give me more of your hard-earned money for free" it starts becoming really easy to hate them, despite how flowery or humanitarian their speeches are.

My money is hard-earned, and I give up enough of it already. No moral grandstanding is going to make me want to pay even more just so a bunch of lily-livered cunts can have good feelings about "choosing both".

So after BTFO'ing a Bush and a Clinton, Trump can now BTFO a Kennedy? That would be hilarious

LOL. Like the Irish in Ireland are pure. Get out of here. Your land has been raped, pillaged and planted by the Anglo-Saxons, the Norwegians, the Danes, the Anglo-Normans, the Pakis, the Niggers, the Iberiian sandniggers, and God knows who else till kingdom come.

None of you can even speak your damned language despite always moaning and whingeing about "800 years of Sassanach tyranny", you amadan. Get the feck out of here, lad!

Yeah, right. Pretty rich coming from Eurotrash like yourself (yes, you read that right). The real Americans are the ones you've pushed into the reservations, you thick inbred mongrel.

what would the caption for this be?

>around micks, you...____

He's a alright specimen. We should let the Dems know how much Sup Forums approves. Can't hurt his chances at this point.

He is a Kennedy they probably have them so under wraps at this point I wouldn't trust a word out of any of their mouths.

No thanks. Sage.

Glad I'm not the only person who couldn't get past this. The shit on his lips was so distracting that I could barely focus on what the tiny ginger homo was saying.

around micks, always be quick

Fuck the Irish.

Pls take your gay identity politics for a long walk off a short pier.

Oh look, another filthy taig supporting brown immigration to America. Nothing new here.
Another taig pretending to be a white human. Fucking animal.
>Didnt ted kennedy create the immigration act that flooded america with shitskins?
He helped push it through congress. Taig power on the east coast relied upon a corrupt patronage system with new immigrants who gave lifelong fealty to the democrat party in return. In 1965 they went national to consolidate their hold on the nation.

>give me more of your hard-earned money for free
That's the Kool-Aid talking. When paying taxes is the only way you contribute to your society, and you do it grudgingly or try to evade it, you're being anti-social and rotting the social fabric from the inside.
Funny thing is, attitudes like this have been installed by the very rich into the heads of average Joes since the 80s, so you don't feel weird macing college kids who are against the very rich people who are actually taking all of your money for free.

around micks you better bring an ice pick

This drooling freak has not escaped the notice of people who are wise to the perfidy of the eternal taig, beloved pet of the jews.

He's a fuckin' Democrat, so he's the cuck!

spoken like someone with the privilege to not understand the value of a fucking dollar earned.

Here is a run down. And yes I knew they'd eventually trot out their ginger pets to try to appeal to the white working class. They've done this before.
>Destroy Europe in WW1 to gain a promise of ireland and israel
>Gain power in the US through mass immigration and corruption via Tammany Hall
>FDR runs his first election to fight Tammany corruption
>Shortly afterwards FDR himself bends the knee to Boss Murphy
>1965 immigration act: Tammany model of unlimited immigration for votes goes national thanks to jews and irish.
>jews and irish move to secure their living space. jews oppress palestinians, irish oppress orangemen in hopes of achieving their ethnostates which they try to prevent anyone else from having
>Tammany goes global: using their power base in America, jews and irish move to push unlimited immigration in Europe for an eventual supply of never ending votes
>sometime in the future: Western civilization which the jews and irish feels oppressed them is destroyed. In it's place a teeming brown hoard serves israel and ireland.

The next potato famine can’t come soon enough.

oh shut the fuck up, people weren't pro tax pre 1980 you fucking idiot.

His grandfather was killed by Palestinians that king Nigger and John Kerry supports. He should be a Repub, his shames his family and Ireland.

OP is a kike.

OP is trying to make ginger niggers look as inbred supremacist as talmudic ratfaced kike niggers.

Kike niggers already used the cathocuck church and the (((anglo))) royalty to rape ginger niggers for a 1000 years.

stop using our proxies Mr.Goldstein

They've completely subverted the democratic process in the US with unlimited immigration for a stream of never ending suckers with low IQ's and now they're trying to do it with you. Be warned and don't suffer the fate of America. When jews can't blend in they use the irish.

this kid is the most faggy looking politician I've seen in a while, he just repeated certain talking points as fake as possible I couldn't take it anymore I had to turn it off

I-IT WAS HIS TURN!

the swiss are the irish of the mainland

>around micks, expect tricks

Just like jews oppress Palestinians to expand their ethnostate you kill orangmen to enlarge your hold on the island. While Europe is awash in filth you brag of your untouched isle.

>yes goy, the other Euros ruined murica goy- not all the niggers us anglos shipped over and then set free- it's da oirish goy

I don't buy it. The only thing worse than a taig is a jew. Though the good book tells me the proselytes of the pharisees are twice the sons of hell so I expect the afterlife to be hotter for the chimp faced taig.

>ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country
Watch him squirm at that

Let's see your flag kike. Trying to run interference for your chimps? Kicking up dust won't work. The facts speak for themselves and your game of subverting democracy via immigration will be exposed. I hope all jews and taigs burn in hell for the damage they've caused.

>us anglos
jew spotted
jews imported all the niggers into america

So confused by this mixed message... are you saying redheaded "bastard jews" (that is what kikes call their redheaded halfbreeds) are the same as micks? That thing in your pic looks like it has kike schnoz, most micks do not have that much of a kike phenotype, even though the kikes did rape them a great deal.

A bastard jew is not automatically a mick by default though. Plently of hungarian ratfaced bankster illuminati kikes and murano cryptojew triad claw royalty kikes are redheaded, the original khazarians leadership was supposedly redheaded.

Phrenology exists, appearence effects behavior. Some kikes do not look like ratfaced AshkeNazis and they do not act as ratlike. These kikes may have the ratkike genotype but they do not exhibit the phenotype. You must look at peoples faces to see how much ratkike they display. It is as plain as the nose on your face.

>f-forget about all those nigs that are the real problem and us colonials that imported them!
>it's the Oirish and jews!

Spot the Jamal DaqShawn Washington Jackson III

The irish were here before the jews. They started the democrat model of flooding inimmigrants and giving them handouts for loyalty and votes. When the jews and irish teamed up they went national and ruined our nation while propelling themselves towards perpetual power by destroying the whites in a flood of browns and blacks. For Gods sake, educate yourselves men. We MUST stop this cycle of corruption.
>Tammany Hall’s electoral base lay predominantly with New York’s burgeoning immigrant constituency, which often exchanged political support for Tammany Hall’s patronage. In pre-New Deal America, the extralegal services that Tammany and other urban political machines provided often served as a rudimentary public welfare system. At first, in the latter 1810s, immigrants were not allowed membership in Tammany Hall. However, after protests by Irish militants in 1817, and the invasion of several of their offices, Tammany Hall realized the potential influence Irish immigrants would have in the city. By the 1820s, Tammany Hall was accepting Irish immigrants as members of the group.

JUST
U
S
T

The irish look white and are used as a mask by jews when their shit fails. That's why they're trotting out a Kennedy now. The goyim know so throw out a taig. Wake up!
You're a kike or a taig. Neck yourself.

Also for you, you subversive vermin, here are the facts about exactly when the nation went to shit and who let them in. Refute this! America was a strong white majority before the taig-kike immigration act of 65.

Look at all the catholics they let in. Coincidence? NO! Take this red pill.

Forget about the ratkike breed of ethnic supremacist, Turkish blooded hyksos that start wars and infiltrate royal bloodlines worldwide. Forget about the ratfaced vichy who were allowed to switch sides multipke times in world war 2. Forget about the ratfaces bolsheviks who own almost all business in modern russia and deal krokodil to the indigenous ethnicities there. Forget about the ratfaces that run the Italian mob and genocided the blonde haired Sabine ethnicity that was indigenous to that region. Forget about the ratfaced Saudi king and his hundred sons he infects the world with. Forget about the ratfaced conquistadors who turned all the mayans into "hispanics". Forget about the kike owned "berber jew" slave trading empire in north africa that sold white people. Forget about the ratfaced slavers that took the AshkeNazi inbred defect of sickle celled anemia and raped it into a large percentage of new world slaves.

Learn something you meme loving fucks.
>However, Irish immigrants became even more influential during the mid 1840s to early 1850s. With the potato famine in Ireland, by 1850, more than 130,000 immigrants from Ireland lived in New York City. Since the newly arrived immigrants were in deep poverty, Tammany Hall provided them with employment, shelter, and even citizenship
>In an example of their involvement in the lives of citizens, in the course of one day, Tammany figure George Washington Plunkitt assisted the victims of a house fire; secured the release of six "drunks" by speaking on their behalf to a judge; paid the rent of a poor family to prevent their eviction and gave them money for food; secured employment for four individuals; attended the funerals of two of his constituents (one Italian, the other Jewish); attended a Bar Mitzvah; and attended the wedding of a Jewish couple from his ward.
>Tammany Hall took full advantage of the surplus in Irish immigrants to create a healthy relationship to gather more votes. By 1855, 34 percent of New York City's voter population was composed of Irish immigrants, and many Irish men came to dominate Tammany Hall. With this, Tammany Hall started its career as the powerful political machine we associate it with today.

A mask of what? Micks are gentile. Micks with kike schnoz were made that way by rapist hyperaggressive ratkikes. The cathocuck church was used (by the rapist pedo ratkikes who run that corrupt institution) to mislead and radicalized micks.

Fuck the inbred Kennedy aristocrisy, they scrambled JFKs sisters brains to make her forget about her inbred abortions. And fuck their liberal bullshit, they do not at all represent the character of interests of most of the micks (admitedly very Americanized) I know.

So from my view, the dangerous micks are the kike trained halfkike micks, same with the ratfaced persians who run Iran and Saudi, same with the niggers who run Boko Haram, the Bloods and Crypts, same with the "meztizos" who run ms13.
At the root of all of these terrorist groups are kike bloodlines, kike mafia organizations funded by kike banksters.

It's based off an earlier Trump tweet.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520

Fuck off ya dissembler. The Mick has always been the enemy of the Jew.
We were the only state to send condolence on the passing of Herr Hitler.

independent.ie/irish-news/comment-antisemitism-was-rife-when-ireland-shut-the-door-to-jews-seeking-refuge-35999118.html

>Micks are taigs.
FTFY
Keep acting crazy to discredit anything you're associated with. I like that tactic.
>The Mick has always been the enemy of the Jew.
Look at this loud mouthed taig. Completely unaware of what his plastic kinsmen got up to after riding whiskey barrels across the Atlantic. You're like a 13 year old jew squealing that there's no conspiracy. And of course you didn't let the jews in. The zionists wanted them in Europe for sympathy points. And your kinsmen here wanted America to stay out of the war for as long as possible to bleed Britain dry. The kikes and taigs destroyed the Germans and British Empire in one blow.

Hitler was a triad claw cryptojew too, that's the real mindfuck. The AshkeNazi ratkikes will do anything to assimilate all indigenous ethnicities and the germanic fiefdoms were such small kingdoms it was too hard to infiltrate. Their culture had to be destroyed first economically, then Hitler the agent provocateur was used to rally them around a death cult controlled opposition. Hitler then marched his gentile army off several cliffs and retired. One of his ratfaced generals even became the UN secratary general. Hitlers grandmother was a maid and whore for a Rothschild bankster.

The best parts of the Nazi regime are the parts we goyim are still not allowed to talk about, the energy weapons and the forbidden science of phrenology.

Slightly relevant to OP, but more interesting thread

Crazy is as crazy does. Gaslighting someone for the facts they present instead of responding with counter statements is a well known kike tactic.

Look for their ratkike faces, you will see who are the ratkike manipulators.

The answer is Scots. That should be clear. But only American ones.
>in b4 le -478%
Your thread is a slide thread whether you want it to be or not.
What do you want me to disprove moonbat? Prove zuckerkike and snowjob are related for me.

Only ulster prods use "taig".

I see you proddy filth. The North will soon be ours.