I've noticed that even when threads or posts relating to homeless people pop up...

I've noticed that even when threads or posts relating to homeless people pop up, even you fags sometimes feel sympathy for them.
May I ask why? Why should I feel sorry for some loser who
>can't be fucked to get a job
>can't sort themselves out
>took drugs knowing they were addictive and dangerous
>is unable to even collect fucking welfare
>begs people for money THEY earned by not falling into the shitty traps they purposely put themselves in.

Should be shot on spot imo

A little too edgy for me, but if they die from their homelessness I don't really care.

Depends on the reason, bracie

The problem is they can live for years even decades, look at NY for example population of them is still growing and it's so fucking high already you are literally walking on them on the streets.
Only veterans should get help rest of them i dunno put them in death camps or something

Reason, well i know decent homeless people who if get help can get a job buy a car etc. but literally 90% of them should be shot even when you help them they dont give a fuck and most of them are drug addicts or alcoholics.
Give them a chance. If they dont recover shot them on spot

A bit harsh, but i guess if they genuiently don't care they're leeches anyways.

I respectfully agree to an extent

Thank you bracie.
leeches indeed they are on the tax payers and public services. Aaaand just unpleasant if they interact with you, beg for money ( for alcohol obv )
they always fucking smell so fucking bad i made driver license and bought car just because of them using public transport this shit annoying af

why should i feel sympathy for losers who lost a war to fucking emus?

Take the homeless to a work camp in the countryside.

Fortunately people here are so socially awkward not one spoke to me in the over 10 years ive been here. And there's a couple by a store i have to walk by every day. They do beg for money tho. I always kinda feel bad for them but never give them anything.

I've been homeless before and it's literally shit. Stop being poor and life gets better. Many don't want to. I just home California doesn't continue to export homeless people everywhere. Please, DPRK nuke California for all of us.

In my entire life i met fucking gorilliions of them "aspects of living in big city" they beg for money but if you want buy them food they say
>i dont want food i want money
few years ago i met homeless guy on tram he had like disgusting cancer like skin all over him i saw bugs in his hair of the size of my fuck fist
talked to him a bit trying not to vomit he seemes nice.
Talking about his life what happend etc felt really bad for him. Gave him 15Euro.
Met him later at night same day saw him with plastic bag full of food. no alcohol
>feels good
but still i hate them so fucking much

Good job my dude. What made you homeless?
How did you recovered?

Everything about you is determined by either your genetics or environment. You control neither of those things. Even if all of that person's problems were due to their own bad character traits, its not their fault that their parents gave them shitty genes and a shitty upbringing.

Because of the grace of God therefore I

My friend had a stint of homelessness after getting scammed by gooks in rental fraud.

Within 2 days of sleeping in parks, his license and passport had been stolen. Everything got worse from there on out.

Yes I agree with much of what you say. But for can it can be a nasty trap where everything snowballs.

Oh, and hows your brain after a 5hr sleep waking everytime you hear something? Especially affer a week, or a month. And then comes the shame. From the public, the refusal to reach out due to embarassment.

Do you feel righteous? Superior?

i bet my life op lives with his folks

You are your brother's keeper

They should be killed in their sleep every night by a roving band of civic ninjas. Its more humane that way.

God has blessed you...now go bless someone else

Amen

I'm guessing they don't live in a city. I did the math when I lived in America. If I gave out a quarter to every single homeless person each time I saw them, I'd lose over $300 annually. And I would be giving out money to the same people who cemented themselves near train stations or street corners that are just on my everyday route to grocery stores, ATM machines, or school.

I've seen everything. Homeless people with dogs, with kids, walking around without any shoes, its all so scummy. I know you've got shoes, nigger. Then they fucking litter. They leave their corner or their exit ramp or wherever and they just leave piles of trash behind. Fuck the homeless.

The homeless in Japan are nice, though. They stay out of sight and don't beg in densely populated areas.

There are so many Polish homeless guys in Berlin, it‘s disgusting. They always talk to you in Polish and won‘t go away unless you completely ignore them. Also always smell like a liquor store.

Take back your human waste, Dariusz.

Once you go homeless you will never get anywhere in life.

Without a family member or a true friend to raise you back up you'll be perpetually homeless at best doing odd jobs that pay below minimum wage just to try and eat and stay warm, maybe drop by homeless shelters and soup kitchens.

If you don't have hygiene, decent clothes, internet, all of which comes with a house and computer, which a homeless person doesnt fucking have... well these days you aren't gonna get a consistent job. You just won't. Don't even get me started on transportation, especially in the USA where every job is miles away, every job literally asks in the application if you have a vehicle, and if you don't go fuck yourself, no job for you faggot.

Homeless people, are initially become homeless for a huge swath of reasons, but the reason they couldn't get out of it is almost always either A) Mental illness B) No one to help tidy them up so they can get a 9-5 job or anything consistent to pay for themselves.

Would be funny to see OP become homeless and have no one to help him get out of it.

No i have even more them here in Poland just pay denbt throw some euros at them and they will leave you alone Hans

jk, throwing euro at them will make them beg more just imagine they dont exist.

>business of 9yrs went to shit after moving to California and closed doors.
I ended up never able to make enough money to pay bills and eventually went homeless. Got into the VA through outreach and got rehab'd
Now I'm back with my family, working and I couldn't ask for more. Kids are redpilled and wife too.

Alright Pol I need your help. If you don't like homeless people or if you feel bad for them, I'm going to be homeless in March because my parents are kicking me out.

I'm 21 years old have a job paying 12 dollars an hour + tips and I'm attending a local community college taking chemistry and statistics.

I have good grades actually I'm the top of all my classes except for English. But my family cannot afford do house me anymore and my job is not giving me enough shifts to cover the rent even with roommates. (Starting at 600 dollars for a den.)

I like in Vancouver Canada, please tell me how I can avoid becoming homeless. Right now I make about 450 a month because my boss can't afford to give me shifts because his rent went up.

Skills I have: experience working with stroke patients. Restraunt expieriebce, I can play the cello and used to teach but I'm not certified enough to teach at an accredited school.

Ideally I want to finish my prerequisite and get into the college program I want but it'd going to be hard if I'm homeless... what do Pol?

How do I keep from becoming a degenerate? I have about 1100 dollars in savings which would barely be enough to cover a first month and damage deposit on a room.

Pls help

i feel sympathy for them if theyre white

^^^ this. Is there a rational argument against it?

Pity the wretched there is not a reasonable excuse to hate them.

If you have a vehicle live in that.

If you don't you're SOL.

Also you're parents are pretty much 100% lying, living with them is not too expensive if you're working, they're just greedy shits.

>my family cannot afford do house me
How is this possible? Can't you pay them even 300 a month? Or do their chores? I mean seriously how us moving out going to save them money? Do you not pitch in for food an utilities? How are you going to pay for food and utilities AND rent?

Homelessness is 99 percent mental illness.

It's why they put themselves on show, sleeping in the cities.

Throwing money at mental illness doesn't fix anything.

No vehicle. My mom's not lying... how do I know? I'm signed as a joint account holder for all her accounts in alcase anything happened to her.

She also works minimum wage at a fitness center.

Well there are always exceptions to this genetic/environment argument so how do those people get out

i pay 300 a month exactly. and I get food from a food bank. But my mom still provides me meals and hot water/utilities free. Part of the reason is my sisters are older now/more expensive. I sleep on the kitchen floor right now.

Shitty parents.
Do as i did you need to choose full time job not stupid college n shiet

There's no fucking way it costs too much to have a son who is working and even has money saved up to stay with them and help pay some bills to make ends meet.

They just want you out of the house and out of their lives.

>sisters

Ah, this is actually VERY typical.

I'm guessing your sisters don't work, what age exactly?

Still sounds like fucking bullshit, your parents sound like pieces of shit. You're working and going to college and they still want to kick you out for no reason other than they're sick of you.

Sucks to be that fucking guy, damn.

Most of them need to be purged, desu.

I'm thinking of going on welfare... but that would be a big leap.

Does it go on your personal record if I'm on welfare? Could it be used against me to discredit my character in any any situation?

>leaf
>pity the cockroach, it's not its fault that it's a fucking pest

Okay edge lord. Let me give you an example of how a decent man can become homeless.

>Be married
>Wifes fucking other guys
>Get divorced
>She takes your house and car and kids
>Forced to pay ridiculous amounts of child support and alimony
>Have no friends to take you in until you can get a new place
>End up living in a hotel or the hood
>Your craigslist car breaks down
>Cant get to work
>Lose job
>Cops arrest you for non payment on back child support
>Spend a year in jail
>Get out
>No one will even hire you anymore
>Live life on the streets

Knew a guy this happened too. I wasnt in the position to help him or I wouldve since he was a bro.

They are working actually but not much and only minimum they are 17 years old twins.

Although they are 100% the reason I'm getting kicked out.

I was homeless for a short while many years ago. Was the absolute worst feeling in the world. No car, no anything but my clothes. I had a sock, an actual sock I kept about $12 in change in. I got out but being there, stuck like that, I can look back now and see just how easy it would have been for me to give in, take a hit of something and just give in. I won't forget the day I dropped a cigarette, not even sure where or how I got a pack but I remember it lasted a long time. Had one in my hand, was running across the street to the shelter and I dropped it. Rainy day, the thing was wet and dirty and I genuinely felt I'd lost a part of my world.
I never begged for money and kept to myself. First chance I got I moved in and shared rent with someone with my welfare cheque and got a job doing the classic, digging ditches.

>She takes your house and car...
Nope. She won't.
>Forced to pay ridiculous amounts of child support and alimony.
Easy way to avoid it ;)
>Can't get to work car broke
lmfao public transport?

who cares Hori, Stop being a nigger

What if I chose to be homeless because I hate feeling under the control of another person? Or maybe not homeless maybe more like living in a van or something. If I ever did I would probably just make enough for food, fuel (if I had a van) and take use of public showers and toilets.

Also to the OP I am technically mentally ill but I would think that Sup Forums would hate it less for me to be homeless/vanlife than welfare. Wouldn't welfare people take more money from society than the homeless or minimalist type people?

retarded libertarians, everyone here

Good for you my man.
I would never want to experience this myself
probably ending killing myself

Sell them to me. Problem solved. Seriously now, could you buy a cheap but working van to live out of? Find a good place to park it and use it as a base of operations. Get a second job and save until you can quit both for one good job. Might have to quit school for a bit to pick yourself up but it's better than dying on the street. You can pick yourself up if you really apply yourself. I used to be homeless so I know this firsthand.

I'm not sure. Could impact credit score?

You should have moved your friend into your house. Why didnt you do that you cunt?

Living in a van is bretty gud
You can save millions on rent

Yes don't you pity lesser forms of life for their ignorance and futility?

Although there is a beauty in the simplicity too, but ultimately simpiler forms of life have it worse off wouldn't you say?

You do not blame a dog for being a dog. If it bites someone it's the owners fault for improperly training it. You then have to put down the dog as a consiquesnce of its nature but the one who should truly be receiving retribution is the owner whom instilled such a nature.

Hmmm, van life is something I hadn't considered for some reason... but it seems comfier then tent life. Thanks for the suggestion.

>Nope. She won't.
This is America and she did.
>Easy way to avoid it ;)
Not if you live in America and signed the birth certificate. I've even heard of people getting DNA tests and proving the kids not theirs but since they signed they took responsibility.
>lmfao public transport?
Once again America. If you dont have your own car you are fucked. The public transportation is shit here and doesnt come often unless you live in a major city like LA or Chicago.

American dream indeed

Killing yourself only causes more grief in the world if you are a halfway decent person. I've come a very long way from being homeless but I still fear it. Most of the people I met back then were in a bad shape from the start of their life. Some were fetal alcohol, some with just bad parents. A great many had mental issues, schizophrenia, etc.
I wish they'd find peace or that there was a way to help them but I can't see it. Most don't want it.

You are right

>dad treats me like shit pretty much all my life
>dad treats other kids like shit as well. they all get mad at ME for it and give me shit
>i had auto immune disease attacking brain
>doctor cant figure out whats wrong so just gives me anti depressants to see if they help (first world medicine everybody)
>dad thinks im faking it so says hes kicking me out for "tough love"
>its funny he claims hes "trying tough love" because hes always been a hard ass and never given me a break
>have to live in homeless shelter for a month
>had crypto, went up like 1000% would be worth tens of thousands of dollars now
>no longer have wallet because my computer was compromised while i was in shelter
>tough love
fuck.
At least i found some alternative treatments for autoimmunity that work.

In England the only reason anyone is homeless is immigration. Browns come, government is infiltrated by browns who offer preferential treatment to there brown immigrant kin and give them houses and financial support. If you are native British good luck getting housing. In my area a lot of the homeless are x military who didn't get the support they needed because the money went to some filthy wog and her fatherless brood. These are the same brown people who can't work because they have no qualifications and can barely speak English.

I would legit murder him at that point damn.

well (You) just listed 5 reasons and these guys gave ya over 55 replies and there's even more coming so yah you may.

As someone with schizophrenia (and not even the worst case) I can relate to the whole not wanting help. The number one thing I struggle with as a result of my schiz is simply not wanting to be under the control of another person. If you are under someones control and have schizophrenia you spend a lot of your time worrying about what they could be thinking or might make you do or peoples motives and so on. Doesn't help that schizophrenia almost always goes hand in hand with deep personality issues. You almost always feel like an outsider, like you don't even mesh on a basic thought level to other people. You mightn't know exactly what you want in life but you know you don't want what everyone else does. You practically feel unhuman like another species or something. Its pretty powerful feels and even the meds that schiz people get don't really fix them its just to keep them too mentally sedated to snap and do some crazy shit. Hopefully one day there is a proper cure but again even if there was I probably wouldn't take it and neither would most schizophrenia because it'd feel like a mental and spiritual death to change yourself so much as to be the same as everyone else.

No prob, it's only going to get colder so shelter and then food will be your biggest priorities, in that order. You can probably get government aid for food at least, learn how to shop frugally. Food is food. A balanced diet with the best calorie to cost ratio is more important that if it tastes great. Even a cup of instant noodles, piece of bread and butter or even some simple broth will taste good when you're hungry. That leaves shelter. Stay warm and safe.

>beans
>bread/spreads
>fruit (cheap fruits)
>salad maybe
>drink only water
This is what I'd do if homeless. Can't really afford/cook meat when homeless but beans have protein at least. Maybe could eat cheap tins of tuna.

Pretty much what I ate. Peanut butter is a must. Made a cheap beer can alcohol stove for boiling water for cup noodles, soups, cooking.

there is a guy near my house who is homeless. he's not an addict or a drunk. he's just lazy as shit. everyone likes him though and he's friendly. he's been in my town for like 20 years. man did he fuck up my view of homeless people, moved to the city at 19 and couldn't believe how fucked up the homeless were. most of them are fucking nuts. i'm 27 now and have been in the same city sense and i'm straight up aggressive to the homeless because they will try to mug you if you seem naive or nice. the worse thing is if you do have to fight one the diseases you could catch are nasty as fuck. my ex told a hobo to fuck off and he spit in her mouth, funniest shit i have ever seen.

Top ramen too. Used to eat it prison style. Just crush it up in the bag, open one side, add seasoning, shake and eat. It's salty and disgusting but it'll keep you alive for a while. Drink lots of water.

>Would be funny to see OP become homeless and have no one to help him get out of it.

Yeah can we make that happen for him?