Re:Creators

/m/ is cute.

Hungry shark

/m/ is fine but when are we getting more /k/?

Mirokuji is moe

Goddammit Marine. Get away from her.

Mirokuji is a loser.

Don't talk like that about my aniki

Sup Forums is cute.

can't believe he gave up his "curse."
like watching a middle schooler get tricked out of his lunch money

So why did shark kill her creator?

>i didn't protect a girl from cyberbullying so that means i basically killed her

>implying giving up that shitty curse wasn't part of his plan the entire time
>implying you can even remotely control our boy Yuya

What are they all thinking as Sota tells them about how he killed his only friend?

Literally facepalmed after the big reveal. This show is shit.

See you next thread

Except for fatboy who looks like he checked out minutes ago, they all have a "is this nigger serious?" look.

Cute.

Writer can make the curse a real curse and have it fuck with shark.

I would lift her and put her on my shoulders.

To be fair, Suruga looks like a dyke anyways so it's fair game for Marine.

>killed by shitposting

Will Selesia ever walk again?

No, she was killed because Souta rejected her phone calls when she reached for him directly.

japanese bullying is on par with their trucks.

serious business

My guess is she considers this winning her story. Whatever protagonist she was against in her world can't beat her anymore.

>I want to go home
>she sounds cute
>I can't feel my feet
>all OCfags should die
>I want to be the one doing the infodumping

Who wants a warm forest song?

>used goods

I can't believe Selesia is fucking crippled

I have a bad feeling about her. She's going to be an edgelord or at the very least a huge cunt.

Next episode.

Marine is the yuri master. I can't wait until she gets her hands on Alice

same

I only just realized that they're mom and dad.

Well she did have a good section of her spine punched the fuck out by a lance.

>That blue titty elf

So when they "update" their character or whatever you'd call it, do the viewers have to view it as an official thing? As in, not a doujinshi interpretation but an official one? Or is it tied to the creator directly?

What I'm getting at is, could they log in to Setsuna's profile, upload some Altair stuff and alter Altair as long as people assume it's official artwork?

Thinking about it, without Hangaku Yuuya really is useless. Like half the cast can just fly circles around him and shoot cool lasers and technomagic bullets at his ass, while he's a sitting duck.

Theoretically. I guess it depends how widely known her death was.

>Gunpuku no Himegimi's real name is Altair.
>We know.
>Also, her creator's real name is Shimazaki Setsuna. She's dead.
>Nani?
>I killed her. You see, there was a time when I was keeping an active Pixiv profile—
>Is this gonna take long?
>About thirty seconds plus eight minutes of me explaining stuff that you really don't need to hear.
But at least now they know about the dangers of cyberbullying.

S-Stop stealing my infodumps Souta.

His flashback's not over yet.

>Mom is a lesbian rapist
wew

It is.

>Fatfag is thinking about how he'd much rather eat some Ramen than listen to this angsty kid
>Marine and Selesia are thinking about how they've bullied people harder and hardly anyone ever killed themselves
>Glasses guy is regretting not fondling Selesia while she was out cold
>Meteora hates him for not fucking the depression out of the dead chick

There is more to characters than public opinion though. At the very least Altair's obsession with Setsuna isn't part of her public persona and yet it's her most defining trait in the real world.

>>About thirty seconds plus eight minutes of me explaining stuff that you really don't need to hear.
After his dilly-dallying about setsuna these past episodes, I'm glad he got the time to explain stuff by himself. Hopefully his ptsd wont return and bug us again and again in an uninteresting ways.

Yuuya still has his mighty bullet deflecting, MSF blocking stick and magic wind attack that works on everything but Shark. He also still has his superhuman speed and strength.

He just needs to relearn the basics of how to fight.

It's still halfway you dipshit.

What if Soda's backstory was a lie?

how much is this?

Meteora hates him for cutting off her infodump.

it is

>I know why creator of genocidal omnipotent donut steel that is about to destroy the world sangoku'd herself
>woah, keep it to yourself kid, we would rather listen to Meteora

5500 centimeters tall

Does anyone knows which song in the ost is for which character?

Same

If he had done that, she would have already been swooning his dick. Bitches love that shit.

Prove it you dumb fuck.

About 13.784 stony cups.

>yfw Souta recreates Mamika into a Techno-Mahou Shoujo ala Nanoha with hax powers

Layers is Alice's song.
Brave the Ocean is Selesia's song.
Al:Lu is Meteora's song.
ABYSSwaltz is Altair's song.
God of Ink is Souta after character development's song.

28 to 30 Yuuyas.

Souta recreates Mamika into Yuuya's new Persona.

Setsuna hasn't killed herself yet, and they still haven't shown that what Souta did that was that "little thing" that finally drove her to do it.

Don't you know that anytime a character speaks for more than 30 seconds it's a terrible infodump that automatically makes the show irredeemable?

Magane pads her chest.

Yuki Nagato worked out fine.

See you next week.

So Al:Lu doesn't mean Altair?

>God of Ink is Souta after character
development's song.
I hope he stops being useless.

Delete this one.

Cute!

I like the Nanoha-inspired Mamika more. They clearly need FRIENDSHIP and BEFRIENDING to win against Shadow the Hedgehog.

But bullet deflecting is bullet deflecting, I really don't think it can keep up with gravity bullets or Alice's german lasers. Right now even if he learned how to fight all over again, he seems ill equipped to fight any flying enemy (like, for example, every single villain). He can throw his sword I guess.

Anyone else get the feeling soda's dead waifu is gonna be brought back in some way for that happy ending?

But Yuki was quiet most of the time

He can jump really high.

Nope, the blue skies are a clear reference to Meteora's game title.

Twice the size of 3000 himes stacked on each other.

He hasn't said anything about Altair's creation or Setsuna's suicide.

It's not like I love infodumps but hating on a flashback about the central character of the story is just autism.

Double trips of truth.

She should get some happiness but he doesn't deserve anything.

Can Alice use her Gotz thing or Knights of the Dawn in close melee combat? It seems she has to do at least a brief incantation thing and any good melee fighter knows what to do to counter something like that.

I know, it just that someone translates that Al:Lu as Altair when cracking the song tittles.

>he can't fly
>Blitz can't fly
what the fuck

She doesn't need her spells in close combat.

Yea, why the fuck can Blitz fly? Hell, why can Selesia fly?

Metchin can block at least one gravity bullet for her buddy Yuuya.

>*Blitz CAN fly

what are the chances of meeting someone from pixiv and it be a cute, young girl?

>He hasn't said anything about Altair's creation
He doesn't know about it.
>Setsuna's suicide
He will tell them that he didn't reply to her messages and after some time Setsuna's mother called him and told him that she passed away. There is nothing more to it.

He can't fly, he can just float
He has an anti gravity watch

That was the best part.

Yuuya will obviously be relearning the basics of how to fight since his sparring partner is rumored to be showing up soon.

His buddy is going to be too exhausted from being fucked all day by his biggest fan.