Let me get this straight

Let me get this straight.

A handful of former pentagon Elites and the actual head of a secret UFO investigation Black Project team up with the lead singer of Blink-182 , in order to disclose a possible alien presence on Earth.. and no one is talking about this?

Pardon my ignorance I'm an oldfag... but does your generation have less than one day attention spans? Can we talk about this what the fuck is going on?

What is the government trying to do because I don't trust this.

Really, you shouldn't disregard all the small things.

I'm looking for the upload button can't find it.

well first of all they didnt say they were aliens, what it very likely ended up being was an experimental aircraft, possibly from the USA. you need to consider the timing of the reveal of this information as well, think about what is happening now. basically they used it as a distraction to make people pay attention to this instead of the various scandals unfolding.

Really good song, user. Haven't listened to it in about 15 years.

FOCUS ON THE ALIENS! YOU AINT HOT SHIT!

Bump

Jacques Vallée has already written all there is to know about this scene 30 years ago.

"A handful of former pentagon Elites and the actual head of a secret UFO investigation Black Project team up with the lead singer of Blink-182 , in order to disclose a possible alien presence on Earth.. and no one is talking about this?" Citation Needed.

literally just a scheme to milk the "i want to believers" out of their money.

it's seriously flat earth tier bullshit

>CIA investigating if Hitler was still alive
>Pentagon researching UFO's
This just goes to show you that maybe American education is really not the best.

its because everyones retarded and just doing their own lives they dont care about major shit, ever hear the phrase "shut up just be happy". Thats literally everyone leave everything alone let the politcians deal with everything and we dont do anything, which lead to so many wars and the democrats manipulating everything.

new fag detected

Joe Rogan did a podcast with him. He came off as if he was a person who heard a Bigfoot call then went online excessively "they are real!!" and was sincere. Until one day when he was walking in the woods and heard the same noise but he was 100 feet from the Elk making the noise. He came off as trying to talk about something he didn't believe in.

Is Skippy wasn't involved Sup Forums would be digging into this. Podesta is a true believer in UFOs and has been for over 20 years. I don't think this has anything to do with changing the narrative as he was pushing for disclosure all the way back when we was working in the Bill Clinton administration.

For somebody with his access to be pushing for disclosure there must be something he's seen or heard that he wants the public to know.

The guy that owns Bigelow Aerospace, Robert Bigelow, the company making the inflatable pods for use in space, says that he was involved with this project via Hairy Reid and that he was given access to alloys to study of an unknown origin and unknown construction.

So at this point they are claiming that some instances of UFOs are aircraft (no wings, no props, no jet wash, no exhaust) and the material from them has been recovered, presumable from a crash.

>LUL

Everyone knows aleins exist. They control Earth. Everyone forgets because reasons and lives their normal lives. I probably won't even remember this post tomorrow. Peace brother

>Focus on the aliens, goy! Not the indictments!

>What is the government trying to do because I don't trust this.

Project Blue Beam in response to the entire establishment being threatened by exposure of treason at best, human and child trafficking at worst

Because it's a scam

UFOs (as in its definition and not ayylmao) even legit cases that are documented by the military and backed up by video evidence/radar readings are one of the topic this site cant discuss without going full retard within the first few posts

I bet all major figures in the TTS academy are Scientologists or somehow affiliated/extorted into being there (or just in it for the lulz).

I predict the whole thing is there to sell ayy books. A never-ending supply of books about ayy-tech and ayy-sightings. They quote "electrogravitics" as an advanced technology. We've had it for years: They're called ion lifters. Want to try the original experiment yourself? Go ahead and buy an X-ray tube and toggle it on and off! Oh, can't do that? That's ok, we have a book on lifters you can read about.
> $$$ in books later
> thousands of idiots build lifters for the first time
> OMG it floats

If you have to pay for it, it is a scam.

At this point, if there is an ETI behind it all, you can rest assured it is either just as incompetent as our own gov't (as above, so below), or they are 100% maligned and want to farm us like cattle.